Post your most recent tracks on your last.fm profile. No cheating

Post your most recent tracks on your last.fm profile. No cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY4r_MfGR94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

good taste in avalanches songs

those were my favourite from wildflower

it's rare to find such feel-good music

it sounds like a hug

bump

i listened to the full Endtroducing..... for the first time while i was half asleep and a bit emotionally drained and it was almost life changing, and i tried to listen to it again hours later in a different mood and it wasnt the same

my nigga

they recently came out with an unreleased track which i assume was suppose to be on wildflower and its one of the happiest songs ive heard. should have been on the album
youtube.com/watch?v=QY4r_MfGR94

good album

cont

yeah, it's great. i prefer 'there's nothing wrong with love' though. have you heard 'now and then' from the 'carry the zero' ep? it's probably my favourite song of theirs.

Typical as it may be I think Perfect From Now On is their best, how's There's Nothing Wrong With Love?

is the beautiful south good
i like don't marry her

good stuff
I listened to ultraviolence earlier this week and I loved it

hey hey qt
since u been gone is very good

'perfect from now on' is definitely my 2nd favourite. i like 'there's nothing wrong with love' because the songs are shorter and there's more variety in the sounds. the final track is preview of (as far as I know) unreleased songs which is really interesting and quite funny.

I wish last fm worked with my Ipod Classic as thats what I listen to most of my music on.

haha

bump

last.fm/spellox

moon runes

are you that dude who's in every chart thread?

underrated GBV song

my favorite danny J track

why did you only listen to the first three tracks that whole album is amazing

fuck yeah Low

cmon

all around very good taste

80s comedown machine is underrated is fug

ween more like spleen

You have to connect the iPod tu iTunes and it will scrobble your shit, mine did that at least. I connected like once a week.

Bossanova is a great album, massively overlooked.

Well I was listening to all my music shuffled and then I felt like listening to Air

>are you that dude who's in every chart thread?
you mean the colour coordinated chart with the pink background? yeah thats me

What is that Unwound album ?

given that is the only recent one with an Unwound album, I assume that's who you meant. and it's "live in Reykjavik, Iceland"

Yeah, thank you. Nice trips btw.

np. and damn I didn't even notice lmao, thanks

shit I got dubs haha

Unwound? I think you got some pics mixed up user