/fantasy/

Old thread: Step 1: Post team with league size and scoring.
Step 2: Bully those who don't follow step 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/47757/71/to-ppr-or-not-to-ppr?pg=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

12 team .5 ppr, 2 QB

I had 9th pick, think i did pretty well considering i didnt take a qb until the 6th rnd, and no TE until the 14th

Let's get some motherfucking leagues up in this bitch, who is drafting this weekend?

4 teams taken so far, 8 teams left

very serious fantasy with very serious rewards

14 teams, .5 ppr. I had 7th pick.

Good team but those QBs shieeet

12 team standard
6th pick, went zero RB

send me an invite: [email protected]

yeah, waiting too long in a 2 qb league was a mistake, but i wanted to load up on elite WRs/RBs. Usually outside of the top 5 or 6 QBs, the pt diff isn't all that different as long as they don't completely collapse

you'll get an invite later on my friend, I'm not owner but I posted your email.

we have CUSTOM images for your teams too, so meme it up, please be active all season though

Was holding onto Ladarius Green as backup or tradebait but no one has picked up Jesse James in my league.
Should Ladarius be held onto or should I pick up James? No idea how Green will play when he gets back.

12team, 0.5 ppr

Sure. I wanna do it on Saturday (available to draft after 9 PM EST) or anytime on Sunday.

Is this a league that has 'bizarre' scoring?

Rate Starters

nope, its pretty standard

Bench

Bench

12-man PPR, got Cairo Santos as kicker and Jets D

How did I do spee?

>that trade
How?

Start Jags D or Chiefs D week 1? I'm leaning on Jags D

Think about the opposing QB, Jags play Rodgers at Lambeau and the Chiefs play Osweiler.

My bad, it's not at Lambeau but it's still Rodgers.

10 man standard, how bad did i fuck up

Best website that ranks all the teams in your league?

Who in their right mind would accept that trade

>that fucking trade

12 man standard how do

>OP image
>last year's league
>friend's gf vs other friend in championship
>Sunday night week 16, friend needs 7 points from Eli to win league
>Eli shits the bed but starts playing better in the first half
>2 points away
>Ryan Nassib walks on the field
>comedy gold for the ages

i don't think you did well.
but with 10 you can scramble in the middle of hte season for some FA

Here is my team (12man, Standard, 6pts for Touchdowns)

Thinking about dropping a QB (Probably Stafford) for Dak Prescott.

Thoughts or ratings? I thought I did ok, but I am pretty new to fantasy football

HURR DURR

10 man PPR league, as a Jamaal Charles owner, should I drop someone to pick up Spencer Ware?

Current RBs are: A. Peterson, J. Charles, D. Woodhead, A. Abdullah, C. Sims.
Only other drop candidate would be Eifert, Olsen is my starting TE but I don't want to do that.

Thoughts?

>Ware is unowned
>you have to ask whether or not it's a good idea to pick him up when you own fucking Charles

just kill yourself my man

10 team standard
2nd pick

who is the best of the top tier RBs in standard scoring?

peterson
gurley
elliott
johnson
freeman
miller

im looking to have #5 pick and really split on all of them, on most mocks i fall to gurley but if he's taken early is zeke still solid choice or is he set to bust?

Gurley is the best, after that I don't like taking any of them that high. Bell and Miller are my #2 and #3 though.

AP is going to face 10 in the box every single play with literally who starting at QB.

What do you think about Tevin Coleman?

I have to drop one player for a kicker (don't have one)
Who do I drop?
DGB (last pick) or Diggs (has a dead QB)?

DGB. Better to have a dead QB than a lazy receiver when you're looking for a WR.

>this flag
Makes sense. Your team is flaming diarrhea

DGB hasnt shown any signs of being lazy since he got traded, and he should get a ton of red zone looks in the eagles offense

I'm all in on zeke. I've won a 16 Team, $250 entry league three years in a row and I won two of my other three last year. I'm a fucking dork with this shit.
PFF grades the Cowfags as having the #1 oline (again) and the second or third easiest schedule. First easiest against run ds. Do it.

Good to have stashed on your bench for when Devonta underperforms or gets injured.

10 man PPR
First overall pick

Starters:
QB Jameis Winston
RB LeSean McCoy
RB DeAngelo Williams
WR Antonio Brown
WR Brandin Cooks
TE Zach Miller
FLEX Eric Decker
DST Bills
K Cairo Santos

Bench:
WR Jeremy Maclin
WR Sterling Shepard
RB Matt Forte
RB Duke Johnson
RB Melvin Gordon
RB TJ Yeldon
RB Chris Thompson

Pretty happy until Bell comes back, then I'm not sure who becomes my RB2 since DeAngelo will be useless then. I'm thinking Duke Johnson or Forte.

That's why I'm conflicted. I know Diggs was crazy productive when he was given the opportunity and that DGB has shown a little more maturity since being traded. That said, I'm leaning on dropping DGB.

I've been working like a dog these past three weeks and don't know shit. Barely remembered Manning retired.

Anyone got a link to that ESPN insider cheat sheet?

I'm picking 9th as I made the semis last year so the obvious players will be long gone by my pick. Really, really want Lamar Miller, and that's just because I know of him and what he can do as a Dolphins fan.

Hope you have a late 1st round or early 2nd round pick. That's his range.

12 man, auction, PPR

Haven't drafted yet. This is the top 25 projected players in my league. This league has Half-PPR, a QB completion rate, deduction for sacks, and a catch rate (dropping a pass deducts 0.2, catching one gives 0.5). Couple questions:

>how does this stack up against your league?
>does this look balanced?
>who should i aim for with the 7th pick? Memezekiel?

Traded Michael Floyd for Coby Fleener, trying to get rid of Marvin Jones, 12 team .5 PPR

r8 pls

>Replacing Matt Stafford with someone who as Mississippi State last year
>my entire side

12 team, ppr.

Crowell, Powell, and Christine Michael are the rest of the bench. Gonna try to move a writer to improve my rbs depth a little, I think.

right, but they're gonna go back to the i, just like every other year he blew up the league with literally whos for a quarterback.

How the fuck does someone like cooks fall to you in a ppr league? Team looks solid all around

Anyone else excited to start ware week 1? the guy in my league with Charles also has Lacy, his wrs are also Michael Floyd and Larry fitz lol
I'm in a 12 man .5ppr

name check for my team with the avatar image associated with it

#kaeplivesmatter

Took him with the first pick of the third round, 21st overall.

1st - brown
20th - shady (second round)
21st - cooks (third round)

rate my team

drafted 1st, 12 team standard

TE is a crapshoot like always, was targeting Walker but he didn't fall to me

Hate your running backs outside of Ware. Freeman has bust written all over him and Bernard is RBBC to the max.

I love the rest of your team though, you have an extremely good receiving corps.

Very, very good.

Just drafted. How's it looking bros?

Forgot, 10 team half PPR

that's fair

i don't think freeman is gonna bust but he'll definitely regress. still think he's a top 10 RB just due to talent and volume

bernard was just best available, probably swap him with blount depending on matchup

abdullah has a chance to become a bellcow if he produces so i took a shot on him as well

Love your starters

Hate your bench

A woman has won the office pool for the at least the last 3 years in a row.
I was invited as an emergency last member than told the spot had been filled 10 minutes later. :(

12 team .5 PPR return yardage

QB) Tyrod Taylor
Wr) Antonio Brown
Wr) Amari Cooper
Rb) DeAngelo Williams
Rb) Rashad Jennings
wrt) Alshon Jeffrey
TE) Zach Ertz
DEF) Eagles
K) Hauschka
Bn) Spencer Ware
Bn) Jeremy Langford
Bn) Travis Benjamin
Bn) Dwayne Allen
Bn) Demarco Murray
Bn) Tom Brady

i would be starting allen over ertz, but you have a good team and nice depth

No way

I'll see how he practices up to week 1 and then I might start him. Figure we could see a lot of dump offs to the receivers and to Allen given the Colts shitty line play, but if he barely practices or isn't a full go I still might start Ertz

Meant to quote

sent an email to the email in the pic

If (there are any spots left)
>[email protected]
else
hit me up with some fat spam plz

>he plays PPR

why would anybody do that? in a game that is so much about advancement of territory why would anyone unironically value a reception the same as gaining ground?

rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/47757/71/to-ppr-or-not-to-ppr?pg=1

would join instantly if it wasnt a PPR, sorry im not a cuck

>accidentally signed in with normiebook

you got the last spot m8

just filled anyway

don't listen to that other user. while i am not a fan of zero RB, i think you pulled it off well with three absolute stud receivers. you went julio cooks evans? or evans cooks

yea i decided to join and im gonna absolutely fuck up the draft and start by picking 4 straight TE's then 4 straight QBs, just to teach you a lesson on setting up such a shitty league

It used to be good back when running backs were OP compared to receivers, balanced the game.

Now that receivers are just as valuable, PPR overinflates their value

that'd be a pretty Sup Forums move. i like it. the league is for fun, not for autists so i dont think anyone would be mad desu

im just 'avin a giggle m8, keep your wig on

10 teams and under it makes zero sense even .5, but as you get to 12 and over it makes more and more sense, especially 16 and over.

I'm playing in a PPR league for the first time this year. Is there anything important I should know about playing in PPR as opposed to Standard?

Pick up the guys who catch a lot of passes.

pls help me spee, i don't know anything about fantasy, but i think i drafted pretty well.

it's a 12 team league, i was 5th in snake draft. its 0.5 ppa 4 patd

i think i'm going to start wilson week 1 since newton is playing the broncos, then trade him for better receivers. good plan???

you DO indeed have a good team BUT trade one of your qbs for a mid tier receiver right away. like right this second. you cant start corey coleman the first week

hey guys just got first pick, obviously getting brown first pick but what are some key players to look out for in the 2nd round? most of the stand out players will probably be taken by the time i get my next pick

thanks for the advice, thats what i was worried about, but week 1 i am against someone who autodrafted

First time playing fantasy, did i dun goof?

yes, you drafted gronk and bad QBs desu

Anyone have any leagues? Preferably standard scoring on NFL . com

yall are one step above vapers

Also, on my autopicked team I got Drew Brees and Blake Bortles, Brady is still available.

Should I pick him up?

How did I doooo

I was rushed into picking Murray and I'm not too hyped about him but I think everyone else is decent. I went with WRs first

Pick 9/10
.5 PPR

STANDARD 8-TEAM LEAGUE.
Just finished a moment ago. I'm really happy with this.

>rate my draft:
>rate my trade: