/malagasy/

Just kidding fa tsy misy

Are you asian or black?

come home black man

Both

So you have the big black dick and the big Asian brains?

I wish you were right but actually it's rather the opposite

B

E

L

I

what do you look like

How many ethnic in malagascar ? Are there asian people ,african people or just one ethnic

The lemur in that fucking movie, I guess

i was a big fan of you as a kid

Do you celebrate Easter?

18. Some are very black and look like African, other are more like Indonesian or Vietnamese. I think it's actually hard to recognize someone from Madagascar.

What percentage of the people in your cunt have internet access?
Also how do you feel about American cartoonists turning your homeland into a meme?

Of course. Almost everybody is a Christian here. Also, the Beer Festival is the same day in my city so it's the biggest celebration of the year ha ha.

Dunno. ADSL connexion is SO expensive. Mobile connection can be bought by Mo. Facebook is free if you use Orange. Most of the people go to "cyber-cafe" because they can't afford their own connection. In every case, they are fucking slow...

We thank them for letting people know we exist and hate them for letting people think we have lions, zebras and so forth. By the way, "I like to move it" is our national anthem.

Does it have lemurs?

Lemurs, baobabs, orchids... We have many things that you can only see here.

Very very interesting fact : Madagascar is the second country (after Indonesia) when it come to endemic species. Finally something we're good at !

>Cyber cafes are still a thing in Madagascar
Damn, I'm moving there just for nostalgias' sake

Madagascar challenge : name someone from Madagascar without using Google.

Alex the lion

You.

oh, beloved land of our ancestors?

mort

nice flag dude

Thanks ! We asked a Chinese to copy yours, this is what happened. (Yes, Chinese are everywhere, even here.)

>Yes, Chinese are everywhere, even here
i for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords

Please tell your brothers to stop buying our land, we still need to grow rice. But thank you for all the cheap stuff !

Bump

tva atalanteto do pmge li e