Yes Frodo, well done for delivering the ring to safe haven of Rivendell... However

Yes Frodo, well done for delivering the ring to safe haven of Rivendell... However......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YukKDks9GVg
youtu.be/a-P1mI6wbkE?t=1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you faggot read the books? The fucking discussion what to do with the ring is like 60 pages and it's explained very well why the Hobbits are the logically choice.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>60 pages

Goddamn, so glad I just watched the movie.

Goddamn not even GRRM is that much of a fucking windbag.

what's wrong with your face

>not having read LOTR
Also the discussion is awesome, they talk about seamonsters and stuff. Fucking normie plebs need to leave already. Fucking summer.

Stop stroking and get to the real case you fuck.

yeah, the book is like 50% walking 40% partying and chilling when they get to pit stops and 10% action

Also they would stay at people's house for months before moving on again.

so basically there's no urgency at all

say what you will about the Hobbits but LOTR is really better as a movie.

This dreadful meme is not good enough for daring syntheses like that OP,

You are retarded.

And those

spaces

make it very visible that you are

indeed a newfag.

What case? They go over it in the movie you ADHD ridden loser. The big players of middle earth don't trust anyone else with the ring so they give it to the people who already had it and gave it up when asked once already.

this bitch can't even critical analysis

What the fuck does being a newfag have to do with putting a lot of space in-between lines of text?

I know retards call newfag and reddit on literally anything but this one is especially weird.

>I didn't pay attention to the movie and that's the fault of the movie

You do realize there are spaces between the line even without inserting one? Maybe it's different on reddit, dunno.

Elven rings of power created the realms of Lothlorian, Rivendell and CĂ­rdan which had such powerful evil wards that the only way they would have been conquered is if Sauron himself would have gone there.

>Not cutting your losses and creating a single super realm in middle earth combining the powers of all 3 rings
>Not having that realm in the Old Forest to utilize Tom 'deux ex machina' Bombadils realm which even Sauron couldnt conquer

No wonder the elves died out in middle earth the dense fucks

HOWEVER meme is going too far faggots.

it's losing humor quality

so i havent read the books in 10 years so i gotta ask

what the fuck is up with boromir and his dad wanting to use the ring against sauron?

how would you use it against him? all it does is turn you invisible and lead the ringwraiths to you

Inserting a space between lines of text is a stylistic choice that tons of people make, especially on fucking Sup Forums. How can you call it something a newfag does or say it's a reddit thing? People do it here constantly.

Fucking retard.

HOWEVER

You didn't have to sign your name at the bottom.

Lmao check this faggot out

youtube.com/watch?v=YukKDks9GVg

UNLIMTED BLADE WORKS

I guess that's the best burn attempt I can expect from a retard who can only argue in reddit accusations.

They only knew it was powerful.

Sauce on this image
(What game are they referring to?)

>that nose

Oy vey

it was pretty funny desu

Getting the ring to Rivendell was really just to give Gandalf time to figure out what to do next and Rivendell was the best option for keeping the ring safe rather than the Shire.

They didn't know that

Bravo

youtu.be/a-P1mI6wbkE?t=1m10s

Well played, my friend.

Because the ring makes Men retarded enough to think it could be used to their advantage.

How was this not fucking apparent right from the beginning?

NieR Automata

It isn't. Most of those 60 pages are about how the ring ended up with Frodo, why Gandalf didn't join with the hobbits after they left the Shire, and how Aragorn found Gollum. The last few pages of that chapter are, in fact, the council deciding what to do with the Ring, and at the end it's still Frodo the one to offer himself as Ringbearer.