Funding Nemo release date

does anyone remember this movie coming out in 2005?

Is this some Berenstein bears shit?

when I moved in to a new home I had this and snatch on vhs for about 3 months. Was good but I absolutely hate that dumb cunt ellen and won't watch the new cash grab

idk maybe, but I remember watching this movie in theatres in 2005 I don't remember anything before 7, so it couldn't have come out in 2003

It probably did come out then because it and Bruce Almighty were my first DVDs and they have the same release year.

Fuck off, Cars was 2005. Underage motherfucker get out of here scum.

I finished primary school in 2004 and I definitely remember watching this at primary school.

Cars was 2006 dipshit

Old fag here, nah it was 03. I remember because My ex girlfriend won free pre movie tickets to it. I was 19 at the time

BOOOOO no grandpas allowed

Uh, no. You're remembering wrong you fucking retard. I distinctly remember this coming out in 2003, the Incredibles was 2005.

:(

I swear it came out in 2004.

nah i remember 2003/4ish cause i was living somewhere during that time and saw it then

It was so forgettable, why would it matter?

Holy shit, I lived somewhere in 2003 too - were you the guy with the brown hair?

nah, that was 2004

No. Funding Nemo was '03 and Incredibles was '04.

Some theories about the Mandela Effect state that the illuminaty have constructed a time machine in CERN and are using the change the past and changing the memories of humans, but some people are more resistant to this effect than others, which is why we withness this effect.

No, you were just younger. I remember it premiering on ABC in 2005, though, and it was made into a huge deal.

what? i thought for sure it was 2002…

>monsters inc in 2001
>sharktale in 2004

finding nemo was definitely in between there

No that seems right

Back to /x/ or Sup Forums or whichever board thinks a dimensional shift is a more likely explanation for this sort of thing than cultural osmosis and people having shit memories

Pic at didn't release anything in 2002. TS1 was '95, Bug's Life was '98, TS2 was '99, MI was '01, FN was '03, Incredibles was '04, Cars was '06, Ratatouille was '07, WALL-E was '08, Up was '09, TS3 was '10, Cars 2 was '11, Brave was '12, MU was '13, Inside Out was '15 and Finding Dory is this year, '16.

I'm almost ashamed to have that memorized.

I thought it was 2002 for some reason

>I remember being in primary school and my brother getting a pirated camrip of attack of the clones in DVD form
yup the good times where you had to find someone to purchase a camrip and not just download it the easy lazy way

Like that Seinfeld episode with the selling camrip tapes on the street

you either work at disney or you're a pedo that stalks cinemas

I remember when there were workprints of Episode 3 leaked and that Origins:Wolverine torrent where the CGI was incomplete.

Nah, just big on Pixar movies. Toy Story was the first movie I ever went to as a kid and along with classic Disney and Ghibli they're largely responsible for my love of animated movies.

Have they really been working on it that long?