I'm an American who watches soccer

>I'm an American who watches soccer

I'm not.

55 million. The Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2014, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or racial minority. Hispanics constituted 17 percent of the nation's total population.Sep 14, 2015

Your point is?

Isnt that illegal in america

spics love soccer. therefor american soccer fans are either hipsters who watch yuro leagues or spics who watch mexi leagues

OP most certainly is

You have proof all of them, especially the ones born here, watch/like it?

JEJ

t. Alex Doropoloulos

I watch some games with Messi since people say he's the soccer GOAT. It will be nice looking back knowing I watched the greatest athletes of my generation. Even now I feel lucky to have seen those NFL, MLB, etc. from the 90s and early 00s. Kind of liking watching running for Bolt.

t. Mark Esposito

there are new GOATs in every sport every decade.

>mexi leagues
KEK

Most chicanos don't give a shit about povertyflop. Football and basketball are their main sports

He looks like a giant cuck
Like he's sitting there thinking "dude you don't even watch your wife fake bbc? I wish I was watching my wife take bbc right now, honestly."

>wife
do not delude yourself, your type of people don't get married to human females

I don't believe that, at least not sports where longevity play a huge factor into determining such an exclusive group. It's more like 2 decades in the major sports, and even then just look at baseball. If you look at just the under 20 years group, Pujols is probably the "GOAT" but nobody seems to consider him as such. There are greater players a little over the 20 year mark, but they were forever tarnished by scandals and will never be considered GOATs by the majority. Then you have the guys that look like it for 5 years and burn out from injury or whatever.

Lmao Carlos trying to shit on me.
You've probably mowed my lawn before, fucking filthy spic

Literally happens all the time in cricket m8

Hell, the early 00s Australian side was almost entirely made up of GOATs. Same for the 80-95 West Indies side and arguably Pakistan in the 90s.

>i watch ads and replays for 3 hours

I don't know anything about cricket so I can't say, but anybody saying there's GOATs or whatever dropping regularly every decade are just giving that title to any great player from that era usually and there's usually several. HOF career is one thing, but to be like a top 10 or so is another thing. Like if you give it to Pujols, then you start slipping to the likes of Adrian Beltre and then who else is suddenly a GOAT. We have a HOF for many great players to get recognized already.

spics watch Euro leagues as well because they're best players play there

longevity doesn't mean anything, if you're good you're good whether or not nature decides to fuck you in the ass. sports are always evolving and players are always getting better.

>I'm an American

>be French
>get shot

Hi, I'm a college freshman and I'm drunk