Isn't he jewish

Very. Just look at him

what the fuck is on his beard?

>looks and sounds like a dork
>six pack abs
Fuck, I need to get in shape.

Is that a young Ted Cruz?

Not that bad with a beard

He was decent in Whiplash but shit in everything else.
H O W

He was outstanding in Whiplash. That's enough.

Better version

>Be in a bad accident as a child and be given facial scars
>Overcome them to become an actor and don't get them fixed
>They still photoshop them out for your poster

Hollywood is awful. It's nearly as bad as when they photoshop Summer Glau's mole out.

doesn't look photoshopped out to me. just heavy make up and lighting but you can still see the scars

The girl looks like a matured version of the cunny that's been spammed here every day
As the other user pointed out, you can still see the scars if you take a closer look

also
>It's nearly as bad as when they photoshop Summer Glau's mole out.
She surgically removed it I think ;_;

RIP source of her power.

Who is trying to make him "happen" and why?

>“I had never even seen any of the original Star Wars movies until maybe a month or a couple weeks before my first audition because I was like, ‘I should check this out’ (laughs). It holds up. I just love Harrison Ford, I think that’s a great character. I love his brand, I mean so many guys would’ve played that part so wrong and he has humor at the right times. Harrison Ford is a very big actor, when you see the facial expressions and the things he does he goes big, but he’s just always the coolest guy in the room and he’s got all of those great qualities.”

>implying he wasn't perfect for Whiplash, narcissism aside

I admit that I hate this guy for no reason, and I've never seen any movies he's been in. I see his face on the poster and I'm instantly reviled for some reason. I've seen him in trailers and my initial reaction is always, "yikes, I hate that guy." Is it because he's Jewish?