DUDE RAP IS SO COOL LMAO!

>DUDE RAP IS SO COOL LMAO!
-The cucks of Sup Forums

Trying to imagine Back to the Future with rap makes me cringe. Imagine it was MARTIN MCRIDE instead as a struggling rapper with a mix tape. Horrible

Rap really does make everything worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*hears delorean*
I BRING MY WORDS BACK

Im happy they guy who owns the rights to back to the future refuses to let the jews ruin it by shoving a nigger in it in some remake

>cucks
EPIC

Rap has to be justified with good music. I fucking loved To Pimp a Butterfly. Really good variety and a good homage to actual jazz, funk and soul. Amateur rap artists make me cringe because not only are their bars slow and predictable, but it's always one of these:
>Rapping about how you're a dope as dealer, shooting up other chimps
>Rapping about how you're intellectually/spiritually superior than 'the rest of 'em'
>Rapping about muh black oppression

As long as it isn't any of those, it has potential to be good.

Heh

oh yeah like amateur rock is so much better right?

>remake

wish they'd stop this. cult films are cult films for a reason

Not him, but generally yes. As long as we're not talking about middle schooler who just picked up their instrument.

like?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY

The bar for amateur rock is a lot higher. If they're in a band they have to at least know how to play an instrument or sing which takes more time to learn than basic rapping. We all have that friend that spits bars while high, and it's on beat but the lyrics are terrible. Whether you like it or not Car Seat Headrest's Twin Fantasy was done on $0 budget and is generally considered a great record. You don't see amateur rappers produce the own stuff and write their own bars and it becomes successful. I hope this sounds relatively on point.

DUDE
ACOUSTIC YOUTUBE
LMAO

Bruh you know that's not what i meant by amateur rock. I'm not talking about the guy who covers the acoustic guitar part to Wonderwall. DUDE RAPPING OVER THE BEAT TO PANDA LMAO.

so you're comparing a serious artist who didn't have the funds to get studio time. to some kid rapping for the fuck of it

TF was wills 7th album ffs.

JUST

>You don't see amateur rappers produce the own stuff and write their own bars and it becomes successful.
theirs this guy named lil ugly mane and unlike will he still has refused to sign with an label.

It was his 7th album that he was making in the back seat of his car during his spare time while at college and then promoting it in the band camp generals. I mentioned the guy rapping while high to show how easy it is to at least function as a rapper. The bar is a lot lower to enter so it results in worse amateur musicians.

We were talking about amateur. Not underground. I wouldn't really classify him as amateur like I'd classify Will's early stuff as amateur, but good point.

But TPAB is about black oppression.

what are you talking about? amateur and underground is the same shit. both do not have access to equipment because a lack of funds

not him, but not really

underground artists are generally signed by a label, professionally produced, tour, all that jazz yet still have a niche fanbase. amateurs are simply guys trying to promote their own stuff.

Underground is just not well known or not mainstream. Lil Ugly Mane worked with several other producers and rappers for years before his first album. Amateur artists lack experience. While Will put out 6 albums before Twin Fantasy, there was less than a two year gap between his first album and Twin Fantasy

so lil ugly mane is underground even tho he doesn't have a label. never tours and produces his albums by himself with pirated fl studio

good to know

>generally

if you're gonna be a smart arse at least learn to read

>arse
Yuros and ozzies g2bed

His first album had Denzel Curry on it who was already working with Earl Sweatshirt.

shut up you cuck

>pirated fl studio
>implying that means anything
dude fucking kanye pirates his shit, not to mention a shitload of other people in the industry. they're just usually not dumb enough to actually admit it

not to mention a shitload of hip hop production forums actually have dedicated piracy subforums

Rap haters are so pathetic why get triggered by a genre of music
Insecurity that's why

>implying Back to the Future won't be remade in 2024 where the main character goes back to 1995 New York in a Tesla Roadster
>implying Doc Brown won't be recasted with Neil deGrasse Tyson

that...actually doesn't sound that bad