Cast him in the upcoming film

Cast him in the upcoming film.

Mads

/thread

Melissa McCarthy

Idris Elba

Ron Perlman.

the guy who played Sawyer in lost
Viggo could probably pull of the character but doesn't look hard/dangerous enough

I'd prefer it if I could actually understand what he says. Mads accent is fucking retarded.

>the guy who played Sawyer in lost

That's a terrible choice.

breh

There's no black people in Witcher faam

Tom Cruise

>inb4 it's 2016

Anything else would be racist misogyny

No but there's delicious brown girls.

look at this dood

And he's even polish.

Stephen Lang

John Boyega

so he cant speak english with normal accent

Close, but he's too scrawny and his face doesn't look mean enough.

>be Geralt
>be near a century but because of mutations have the body of a 20 year old
>have a face that is supposed to look like he is in his 30s
>cast old people

You guys are casting actors that are closer to Vesemir.

Aim younger.

It's already been cast

Geralt actualy looks old retard

What is white hair and a beard. Geralt is supposed to look like he is in his late 20's and early 30's. Though cdpr decided to age him up for the third game and make him a Dilf because of Ciri but guess what the film is being based off of the books.

Geralt is supposed to look like 40-50yo m8

Lost guy
Or mads

no he isn't vesemir is supposed to look like a 60 year old and his 200-300 years old, Geralt is close to 100, thing about it

Geralt looks around 40, especially when shaven

vesi looks at least 70. Sure, he's pretty fucking fit, but he has a face of an old man.

make animated film done

not everythig needs live action

You're triggered by black people?

This would probably be a better solution, considering how all the fantasy tends to turn out these days, but there is nothing wrong about dreaming of a proper live action.

>tfw CD Projekt will include a ton of black people in Cyberpunk 2077 because muh diversity in the future.

Idris elba, would be really nice to finally see some black people in the Witcher. If nothing else just to shut up those racist polish cunts, really not a single POC in the withcer!?!? It's like they are stuck in some universe where it's not yet 2016.....baka...

Or perhaps emma? Emma watson as Geralt and then Mads as Ciri? Why does the damsel in distress always have to be a female?

It actually makes sense in that setting, sooo.....

he can't play Geralt because he's a manlet

I said supposed to. They aged him up for the games. I will give you that Geralt looks 40 in the game but given that the film will take place probably some 20 years before those events and it's based on the books and if they want to do multiple films they need to cast an actor in his 30s. The last part is honestly the most important reason.

and the games are enough film for me.Good quality animations, decent enough writing and story.

Black people using technology other than consoles? Yeah, bullshit.

They should make a point of how it affects nations in the future. Will it be a Stars My Destination type thing where freedom of movement has destroyed the ideas nationalism and made people stop giving a fuck where you're from, or something darker, like that it improved nowhere but ruined everywhere.

Why wouldn't they? It makes sense in that setting.

Is Witcher the peak of video game writing?

>will take place

So it's actually confirmed?

>The last part is honestly the most important reason

Yeah, that's true. and some people barely change between 25 and 45, so whatever the intention was it works.

Fuck, I still have that bug that makes Roach's tail disappear...

No since The Witcher 3 has absolutely horrendous writing outside of Geralt, Baron and Dandelion and 2-3 other characters - everything else is pretty bad.

Witcher 2 had bottom of the barrel tier writing if you went elf route.

>So it's actually confirmed?
Yeah it's being based on the "the lesser evil" and "the witcher". The events that happen in the short story the witcher happens in like 1250 which is 22 years before the games but they could always change it as it is an adaptation.

who'll be this scrawny thing's body double below the neck

It's not, but what they did with Hearts of Stone was pretty brilliant. The main story had an actual fucking moral instead of "LOL U GUN SAVE THE WORLD BOI"

More importantly who will play best girl Yennefer?

Do you realize the Cyberpunk creator is black and he's working with them?

and most games don't even have those and are pretty bad throughout

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with saving the world type of writing, but right about the time in Kaer Morhen the content seems very streamlined and everything goes so fast that it really hurts the writing.

Well, yeah. Got me there.

The actor is like 5'11" and if I recall we never find out how tall Geralt is just that he is tall compared to Yen but Yen is super short. I always imagined him being 5'11"-6'2". As long as they don't cast some one with the same height as Kit Harrington then I think we will be ok.

Yeah I hated that fake climax type of shiz. Everything after that felt like rushing to the end to fight the big bad guy, who happens to be a fucking wimp too.

No it doesn't, in the future megacorporations will hold the power over the state and African Foreign Aid will be deemed counter-productive since corporations want to have unrestricted access to Africa's resources. Nigs will then die of starvation and Ebola-Aids, the ones present in the city will not find work because they are dumb and menial jobs will be automated, so they will resort to violence and crime.

Megacorps will euthanize and sterilize the nigs, in return nigs get free EBT and welfare to keep them docile. Other places with nigs like the caribbean islands and jamaica will just devolve into a cannibalistic society until they die off.

Asian and White people will begin massive state sponsored interbreeding to achieve the true master race and avoid conflict between east and west. Physical currency will become digital.

Middle-eastern people will survive as berbers and desert dwelling people since oil will be replaced for other energy sources and they were stupid by not diversifying their economies or educating their population.

I'm from the future btw, currently stationed in this time for research purposes. I'm free to take questions

>. Everything after that felt like rushing to the end to fight the big bad guy
Yeah it definitely needed some sort of tone change, or something. It just feels lacking in writing, none of the world even reflects the hurry to fight the final fight, it's just that you progress there so fast it feels very awkward IMO.

Geralt is supposed to be a pretty big guy

Honestly she might not appear in this one. But they could always change stuff. She needs to be young but also look conniving playing a mother to a teenager girl for later on. She's one character that I expect to get aged up as canonically according to Geralt she looks like a 20 year old.That probably won't translate over well.

what ?? He's 5'8 or 5'9. Geralt is based on slavic folklore he's like 6'2 or 6'3.

He has to be above average height for fight all those monsters.

But I agree, he would make a really good Geralt. His captain Vayne makes me believe he could pull off Geralt's caustic jokes as well.

Just make animated film, you already got very good references in the games for the characters and what not and can get more freedom with monster designs, world designs and overall make a more coherent whole.

Honestly I can't ever recall a solid description given about his height. I know that Yen is described as being tiny, Ciri is like 5'9", Bonhart is 7 feet tall, Dijkstra is close to 7 feet but the only thing I recall about Geralt's height is he is taller than Yen but Dijkstra dwarfs over him .That's a lot of wiggle room. But I could have forgot, it's been a while.

Based on the source material and it being of the slavic kind you could probably expect him being around 6"1 since that's basically the average expected male height around Poland and Baltics.

I agree but it's not going to be animated. I wish it was.

>HEIGHT
>MUSCLES
This is how you make a terrible film.

>not expecting a monster hunter who fights for a living and travels a lot to be fit

he doesn't have to be super big as he does spend most of his time traveling on the road and is a poor broke bum for most of his life but he should be pretty fit

Not true. I'm a 6'2 pole and I'm taller than pretty much everyone I know, the only exception being my uncle. I see strangers taller than me/of equal height, but they are pretty rare.
5'10-5'11 would be the average height.

Zach sure looks the part, but can he act?

It's a fantasy series with mutations and magic, he could be a twink boypucci. Important thing are screen writers, director, cinematographer and actual ACTING chops.

You can just teach shit like martial arts or sword fighting to a good enough level in a year, but not acting

>Implying there is any other choice other than DDL

Fassbender with makeup to make him look older

Just look at this man, he looks so much like geralt.

He's good as Vane in Black Sails as this user points out

Can't say I have seen him in anything else. Side note he seems to have zero issues getting nude so expect the Geralt dick.

Actually there are, black men are mentioned in the books as erotic dancers

Not at all, what the fuck

Have u seen him outside Mad Memes though? He literally can't act his way outta box.

>DDL took a break in 2012
>calims he was taking a 5 year break
>Witcher film in 2017

C-Could it be?

Yeah, but Vane is just a brutal edgelord. Geralt has some more depth to him, despite seeming like just a brutal edgelord

For some reason I can't stand this guy. He has that annoying dad aura about him.

When are black dancers mentioned in the books? Only dark people I recall are Vea and Tea and they are brown girls.

: ^ )

> mfw no real life qt would live up to her standards

Her writing in TW3 - very shit. I haven't read books, they tell me 'they're better' (I don't have much faith in fantasy shit) but she was basically written as Mary Sue in TW3, no?

But GODDAMN this game deserves some recognition for absolutely amazing motion capture AND voice acting.

Ciri and Yennefer's voice acting+mocap was something I have never before seen.

Seems pretty much the same guy to me

True as evident when he gets emotional with Yen and Ciri or even when he starts to philosophize about morality but even then Geralt isn't the most expressive and emotional guy and when he does get emotional he doesn't get dramatic. Hell the first time he says he loves Yen in ToC which is a massive deal for Geralt he just casually says it while they are strolling through the banquet.

She's not that bad outside of being the almighty-being-who-can-control-time-and-space.
In the books she's just a kid who everyone wants to use for their own, so she barely has anything to do.

try original cast

but user, there was already a move in 2001

Emhyr, Yen and Geralt.

You think a video game movie is gonna cast someone good like mads or day lewis?

It would be meme actors like Warcraft had, Hamm is a meme actor that would at least look the part with half cgi

>video game movie

It would be a book adaptation you moron.

She's a psychotically damaged person in the books and by the end of the them she lost her only two people she loved and who were her tether to the world. She definitely became a lot more white in the games.

I'd prefer if they cast unknown polish people.