twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

azor john!!!!! xppp

Maisie

can't believe theyre making a fucking all female GoT spinoff in 2018

Jaime is AA

Azor a /Highgarden/

youtube.com/watch?v=3C8hksIz1BE

>Bastard, tell me your name.

>My name is Jon Stark, former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, heir to Winterfell, loyal servant to the true King, Stannis Baratheon and the true King in the North, Robb Stark. Son to a murdered father, brother to murdered brothers. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

1st for

Azor Westeros

Sandor for AA

1st for not wanting to post when the reply count hits 290.

Azor Martin

Friendly reminder that ADOS will never be released.

Think about it. GRRM knows that no matter what ending he makes, it will never be perfect and many people will hate it so how do you make sure that doesn't happen? Don't end it.

It's perfect, genius even. All he has to do is drop so many hints to so many different endings throughout his next book (the way he does in his other books) and then never end it. Then he'll die and have his notes burned.

People will spend years trying to figure out what the ending was going to be by toiling through his texts to make try make sense of all the foreshadowing and hints. Hundreds of theories will pop up and be discussed and books will go down in history, although for slightly bad reasons.

That way, everyone gets the ending they want and the fat man will have the last laugh.

>guy who had his face burned off is AA
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

For 150 points.

This characters arc hasn't progressed in 2 seasons.

If the series is supposed to be about "grey" characters, why is Meera so perfect?

Azor Salad Dressing

If smirkfu dies we riot, after all that shit they done to the show, they can give her God mode, show went to shit anyway so who cares?

is she being eaten by Bran a fake spoiler?

Jaymee

Azor Gollum

Brienne?

the perfect plan

I'll drop the show after she dies to be honest.

Well following the logic he needs 6-7 years to finish one book, being fat piece of shit he is now, would make impossible for him to live to write it, big question mark is will we at least get this book, so we can see for ourselves what couple of boneheads D&D really are.

nth for angryposting

Azor Ahai

Right? Tell me one negative thing about her.

You literally cant

Why? Fuck that cunt desu

I think TWOW will come out and quite soonish cause he actually wants to get this one out. He will have no motivation to even attempt to release ADOS

stinky swamp scum

where the (yuo)'s :DDD

Are we supposed to believe that Gregor can just rip someone's head off with his bare hands?

So in the battle what's going to happen?
1) Bolton wins
2) Starks win
3) midway through the battle they get attacked by White Walker Inc. and they all team up only to retreat.
4) >you're a dumbass user and it'll be something else.

and then there will be the vast majority of people who couldn't care less

CAWK
A
W
K

Littlefinger seizes power and makes sansa and jon have a kid

the faith militant was merely pretending

>You will never put your hand in her curly hair and mess it up while she giggles

Cuz that means the end of the actual 'game of thrones'. The KL politics plotline is much more interesting than ice zombies and time traveling for me.

I mean, I thought last season that was his plan: to take over the north and then try for it all when the religion stuff goes to Hell. But he hasn't done shit in a while and they are running out of episodes

>1:13
>both hands on the mountain's arm
>1:14
>holding his weapon with one hand

BRAVO D&D

Is it confirmed that Varys will die to his little birds?

Arya, Jaime, Brienne

kl politics last 2 seasons have been shit

:

Yeah I'm also surprised, shitposting aside I'm sure he's gonna be back for the finale, looking forward to it

Tyrion
Jaime
Arya
Brienne
Sansa
Ramsay
Daenerys
Missandei
Greyworm
Ned

>the NSA
What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8GfwZ8Znbr0

I think its pretty obvious what will happen since show became literal fantasy flick, To revive Jon in episode one to kill him in episode 9 after saying 10 lines of text is impossible. Even D&D are not that bad. There will be no twist at this point because even a child figure it out that he will losing battle and CIA-ex machina will save him with his teleporter knights.

I know, that's why Im dropping it after the tyrells and the faith militant die

Fuck no. KL has become Essos tier

SSSSSOOOOOOOOO

IS ANYONE REALLY IMPORTANT FINALLY GOING TO DIE NEXT EPISODE?

>Blackfish doesn't count - he died off screen
>le random brotherhood guys don't count
>le random faith militant also don't count - also the entire "i choose violence" scene was really underwhelming

Agreed.

>Giving away how the Kingslanding plot ends, back in season 2

Jesus Christ.

>Sansa

She progressed from a dumb scared cunt to a dumb """"""decisive"""""" cunt

>also the entire "i choose violence" scene was really underwhelming
It really was. At least use the fucking sword, and don't let yourself get hit. Fucking hell. Also, funny how they actually showed just how impractical the FM's weapons are.

Why is there no snow in the battle for Winterfell, during winter, at the end of Season 6?

Jaime

REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID THEY FUCK UP MY FAVORITE CHARACTER SO MUCH

>People actually fell for the hating House Stark Meme

Oh my sweet summer southerners. How are your houses doing?

>Lannister will be literally 2 brothers end of the Season, one of which is a Targaryean bitch
>Dorne house is gone
>Tyrell house will be gone by the end of the Season
>Baratheon house is extinct
>All northern traitors will be extinct by the end of the Season
>Freys likely to become a memory end of the season

Only remaining legitimate House left is House Stark and House Tarly

THis! Those 2 fucking idiots D&D cant write for shit, from 4 seasons of Backstabing and cunning political games we degenerated to eunuch jokes...

>Stark

1 bastard & 2 women a.k.a. no one to carry on the name.

Only Tarly is based, and he had his sword stolen.

cersei and jaime will turn into dragons in the wildfire explosion of KL

Shittiest house with the shittiest characters. Well, besides the Martells.

Can we all agree that house Lannister and house Greyjoy have the best characters? In the books, of course.

>Dorne house
Showfagittors pls leave.

Budget costs man, it was either snow at the battle or extra scènes with tyrion, grey worm and missandei

>ywn never feel Jon Snow's cold cheek next to yours when he hugs you
>Jon Snow will never kiss you
>Jon Snow will never take your hand and you will never feel his rough skin on yours
>Jon Snow will never give one of his rare smiles to you
>ywn be trapped in that cave with Jon Snow for weeks

ding ding ding

He's a zombie now, he got stronger.

>yfw this is actually true

Also, Edmure is the only tully left, and Sweetrobin the only arryn left, both could die at any time

Yup, the reason I liked the show so muchhas been gone for the last two seasons

>Forgetting bran
Rickon's dead though

>Dorne house
anyway other than that you're 100 percent correct

1 bastard, two women, an undead chick, and TWO (2) male heirs, and also Volcanohead Ned is coming back.

>House Stark
>a time traveling cripple
>ogre assassin
>cannibal toddler/dead
>a zombie oathbreaker
Only hope is Sansa. The rest is being set-up as villains to say the least.

>forgetting Rickon and Bran

Agreed

Because Melly burned Shireen to stop the snows. Do you even know blood magic?

Why the fuck are you putting the Tarlys and the Freys in the same list as the Great Houses? I think you are legitimately retarded

>House Tarly
they are just some small house. most BIG houses will soon be gone (not more or less than in any other war), but that doesn't mean most houses in the westerlands, dorne, stormlands or reach are even greatly disturbed by the happenings.

rickon will die in ep8 and bran will travel back to the past for good

Who have literally no way to proof legitimacy.

Rickon dead as fuck.

Bran is paralyzed from the waist down. Where his penis is.

And besides, he will become a tree, he is not Bran Stark, he is the three eyed raven.

Thats why i was hooked in the first place, for mindless hack&slash and quips i could watch anything else with a bigger budget that actually makes battles good, not this mix and match cheap stuntsmen with ruber duck weapons in painted T-shirt armor.

Choose your maid

Bend the knee to Stannis, rightful husbando and protector of /got/

It's a Stannis thread after all!

Ebin. Seriously though I hope shes not in the Sept explosion.

Ygritte of course

Right

Snow, women, no LSH sorry, 1 male heir that's going to be shot next episode, 1 tree.

Wun Wun could win Jon the battle on his own if used effectively. They could have hide in the trees until the battle begins then run through Ramsay's army from behind and completely rout them.

But instead they have him walk around to be a pincushion for Ramsay's archers because 'le littlefinger must save the day xd'.

Jesus nonuffin looks horrible there. I'll pick her any day though

> any cordy
in the leaks?

>mfw

she's allready in highgarden.