Not a single case of Zika virus was recorded during the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro

marca.com/en/olympic-games/2016/08/24/57bdace7468aeba4188b458b.html

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/zika-virus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meanwhile on florida
floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/zika-virus/

Hundreds in Florida though.

>no yanks will be posting ITT

because they migrated from brazil for a warmer climate.

>daily "brazil is not a hellhole, I swear, please come (we're starving, I'd suck your cock for 2 dollars)" thread

>people still think zika is a real disease
>people still think brazillian census is trustworthy

>MUH ZIKA
Lol even in recession i would rather live in São Paulo than any other Latin American city.

>it's the daily butthurt Argentinean poster pretending not to be as uncivilized as us
I'd suck your cock for free desudesu

You shouldn't bother you though. Brazilian blowjobs at $2 means that your lower prices are more competitive.

>tfw Brazil is in its biggest recession in 80 years though we're already projected to grow again next year, AND EVEN THEN the argentine peso has devalued compared to the brazilian real

Would you mind chicking our HDI and then checkign yours? How do you dare even comparing the life quality of our countries lmao

It's like comparing the USA to Mexico

i was just about to post this exact thread and even head it Apoligize. But I guess it makes better sense that it comes from a hue.

Also....

7-1!

Reminder that not a single GDR athlete has been stripped of a medal due to doping.

I live in a city with an HDI of around .85, literally more than your """country""" lmao. We're a shithole but you're not any better.

Brazil is huge, we can fit the whole population of Argentina in the São paulo state for example. And São Paulo is better than Argentina as a whole. HDI means nothing, money does.

I live in a city with a HDI of .93, higher than 95% European coutnries, so what?

I think we can all agree that Chile is the comfiest South American country.

You guys are so used to children born with birth defects that you didn't do shit to prevent the spread of Zika and now the U.S and Caribbean is dealing with it, Thanks third worlders, congrats on getting ride of Dilma

No one lives in the confy parts of Chile

We did things to prevent the spread, that's why we had zero zika cases and now even other countries have more Zika than us.

It's your problem now senpai.

lmao we don't give a fuck if you and some shitholes are having trouble with it, we're controling it because we're fighting this specific mosquitos for a literal decade now. If you country can't control it, that's your country's problem.
Also blame Tahiti of you're going to think like that.

>muh HDI
negritos everyone

You are literally jealous of us

Everyone knew it was coming to florida. The main carrier is Aedes aegypti which is common in Florida and some other Gulf Coast states. It was only a matter of time.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT HDI AND APOLOGIZE ALREADY

sure thing buddy

t. poorfags

I'll swallow my pride. Im sorry

if my gated community was a country, we'd be the whitest and most developed country in the world
really makes you think

>negritos calling Brasil and Mexico poor
top kek

Thank you.

numbers don't lie, my friendo

Your economy literally depends on us, your development would crumble within an year if we had a civil war or a truly big economic crisis.

>us
What part of China are you from m8

Your jobs depend on us m8

And your economy depends on them.

ZIKA BTFO

can't even survive a 20ºC "winter"

>the country that prints a foreign country's islands on its money and a country that can't keep its pools blue arguing over who is less shit

my sides

not really

>a country that got less WCs than a country that cant keep its pools blue
embarassing

>Not a single case of Zika virus was recorded during the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
>during
That's because the games lasted two weeks and anyone who was infected there wouldn't show symptoms until they were leaving or already home dumbass.

>country that lost 99,9993% of its territory in less than 100 years

I like what Brazil did with their agricultural sector, with particular regard to soybean production. I wish my country would take agriculture that seriously.

>lost

We gave most of it back.

>the country that teaches its students that Poles won WWII for the UK and ignores the humiliation suffered by Poland

>w-w-we gave it back, I s-swear

>7-1

>

Nice meme, you sure are an oldfag :^)

is that real? we need to get over there and liberate the UK from the zionists, this is unacceptable.

Favelanigger damage control is hilarious. No matter what happens you monkeys can't make that go away.

Name 5 countries that won their independence from us and weren't simply given it.

I won't except a response so no pressure, but I will accept it as a sign of defeat if I don't get a proper answer.

>It's an Argentina thinks they're better than the whole south america episode

No wonder why we all hate you, egotistical fucks

>posting old memes
>being this mad because his country is LITERALLY infested with zika babies
kek

You only gave up these in Africa

In America and Asia they fought for it

It's just an objective fact, see

Tell me who fought for it.

sorry

>a country that is becoming a polish colony
>a country that has less WC medals than Poland
>a country that had to be saved by foreigners during WW2
>a country that was literally pitied upon by Hitler in Dunkirk
>a country that lost to Iceland in a game they invented
>a country that mocked Jan Tomaszewski, and yet managed to score only one goal out of 48 shots
>a country that literally has a foreign hereditary ruler

you can't make that shit up

United States of America

Canada (as the Canadian rebbelions of 1838 led to self-rule and later independence)

Ireland

Malaysia, as the Malay insurgency led to independence

Egypt (revolution of 1952)

Rhodesia

Cyprus

It's not a meme you fucking chimp, nothing you do to deflect from it makes it untrue.
>florida
>the US
Nah, they are central/south american tier.
Avoid that favela today mosquito

>suddenly florida is not us anymore
>not knowing zika is actually from oceania
By any means, do you have microcephalia? kek

Britain gave most of them up willingly. Only USA and Ireland fought for their independence.

Also lol at all that green text butthurt. Calling Polaks out for their idiotic dicksucking when there were more Gurkhas fighting for Britain than Poles in WWII always works a treat. Anything to forget the abject humiliation by ze Germans :^)

>he does not know about Malayan Insurgency, Suez Crisis, Unilateral Declaration of Independence, Mau-Mau Rebelion, Cyprus Emergency,

>he will claim Poland was humiliated, when it was their flag perched atop Brandenburg Gate, not British
>he will claim it was British mathematicians and not Polish, that cracked the codes of the ingenious Enigma machine
>he will forget the grand Polish military achievements in the skies of Britain, in the sands of Tobruk, in the rocks of Monte Cassino
>he will forget that biggest paper of his country literally thanked Poles for coming to his god-forbidden island
>his eyes are still inflamed with the burning hatred for civilization

PER CAPITA

Argentina, boycott brazilian goods

kek

I do apologize, actually.
I genuinely believed that Rio would be a nightmare for Zika.

It was still stupid for a poor country to host the Olympics, since it costed a lot of money, but hey, you did okay.

Congratulations Brazil.

>same color as sri lanka and memezuela
what is this? i feel offended

holy shit this is one of the most canadian things ive seen on here