JUST GIVE GRYFFINDOR THE FUCKING HOUSE CUP

JUST GIVE GRYFFINDOR THE FUCKING HOUSE CUP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sur3qSX-a6k
youtube.com/watch?v=AjaosdWtdZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EL JUSTO GRYFFINDOR JAJAJAJA

Why am I laughing so hard?

>"The results are in Dumbledore, Hufflepuff have 230 points, Slytherin have 220 points, Gryffindor have 250 points and Ravenclaw have 370 points after one of their house created a muggle-cure for all forms of cancer and shared it with the world for free"
>"...excuse me?"
>"Yes, it was quite impressive. So glad to know that one of our students could do so much g-"
>"Did you just imply that Gryffindor didn't win the cup?"
>"...well ravenclaw.."
>"I DON'T GIVE 5 SHITS ABOUT RAVENCLAW, GRYFFINDOR HAS HARRY FUCKING POTTER. NOW RECOUNT THE POINTS AND DON'T CRAP THE BED THIS TIME"

This is funny because in the books Gryffindor didn't win the house cup for 7 years meaning Dumbledore doesn't fudge the scores

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Harry potter wasnt there yet

JAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO WEASLEY-SAN MUCHACHOS DEL GRANDE GRAN TURISMO ADIOS BUENOS HOUSE CUPPU

Its not new you summer faggot

but you are LMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

FUCK SLYTHERIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Sur3qSX-a6k

>Every single one of your are horrible monsters despite most of you having no say of being placed in that house. Get out of my sight.

>Slytherin winning the House Cup 7 years in a row
What the fuck happened?

translate this

6 BULLETS FOR SLYTHERIN

>FUCK YOUUUUU HUFFLEPUFFS! NOBODY LIKES YOU AUTIST FUCKS!

An inbred retard with daddy issues and two goon henchmen took over and held back anyone with more talent than him.

Kek

Richard Harris' is the goatest of Dumbledores. You can't prove me wrong.

>Yes, yes, well done, Slytherin - said Dumbledore -. HOWEVER...

I wonder if they're ever going to call me out on this shit

He was too frail and in no way would have been able to do the action stuff that Rowling dreamed up for Dumbledore in the later books.

>I asked you to cure the common cold and you instead merely created a vaccine for it. 50 points to Griffyndor.

i just realized the youtube generation is posting here now

LMAOOOOOOO ROASTED... MY NIGGA RIP

Savage

>Yes, yes, well done Sup Forums, well done Sup Forums, HOWEVER for making the best memes I award Sup Forums 5 board points.

>implying 90% of Sup Forums's userbase don't post here
We've lost user, it's over

He is a frail old man in the books though, and doesn't shout "DID YOU PUT YOR NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FYIAH HARRY?" out-of-character like Gambon does

oh fuck son NIGGA JUST GOT BTFO

Enough is enough.

Some of you are alright. Don't go to the Great Hall tomorrow.

Goblet was really poorly directed to be fair, the other movies generally got him right.

Honestly though I thought that the first two were the best. All the other seemed off in a way.

I didn't read this in any of their voices.

best thread ever

>le gryffindor gets le 100 extra points xDDDD now you le won xDDDD

HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET

ARE YOU A LE WIZARD HARRY? XDDDD
LE SMART WIZARD MEMES XD

Snape happened

>some retard makes a thread
>several other retards now need to remake the same thread for years

Why is Sup Forums full of such bad, stupid people? I can't say I've ever once had the urge to repost anything at all, let alone a "joke" some mentally ill drooler shitposted. Why are you all so hilariously fucking retarded?

>not embracing memes before Reddit takes them away

fuck off cunt

kill yourself

You are right. HOWEVER, go back to read it.

says the fucking subhuman that thinks memes are funny. Your IQ is literally a third of mine. Back to Sup Forums you inbred failure shitstain.

i like it
that's just how i talk

>I know a lot of you Slytherins are perfectly upstanding students, but Draco is a fucking fag boi and I am so fucking done with twinks sliding their slimey assholes up and down my fucking banisters

mad?

>be young wizard just get accepted into Hogwarts.
>so excited i get to meet my hero harry potter
>find out harry isnt here this year, get put into slytherin for some fucking bullshit reason never get to hang with my hero
>voldemort takes over the school, fuck can this year get any worse
>spend the entire year getting tortured and humiliated by voldemorts goons, suffer severe injuries and develop PTSD from the ordeal
>the thought of harry coming back and rescuing us all keeps me going
>harry potter is back from getting the deathly hallows, HOLY SHIT MY HERO IS HERE
>some slag a few years older calls for harry potters capture, FUCK THAT CUNT im gonna go chill with my hero and save the school no way im being loyal to voldermort
>suddenly that bitch McGonagall pipes up
>U FUKKEN WOT M9 AL SLYTHERINS TO THE DUNGEON
>whole fucking school cheers as me and my fellow classmates get dragged to the dungeon
>b-u-but i wanted to-o help harry?!
>end up spending 3 months in a fucking dungeon while the rest of the school gets to fight evil and hang out with my hero
>fuck i hate hogwarts

youtube.com/watch?v=AjaosdWtdZA

I would've loved to have hidden in the dungeons.
Better than dying fucking horribly to death eaters.

R.I.P. mah nigga George Weasley

HOWEVER

the holocaust was a lie

yes, yes well done jews...
HOWEVER

MY IMMORTAAALLLLL

YOU LUDACRIS FOOLS

>...it was DUMBLEDOOR

Wrong

>malfoys face when

SLYTHERIN WINS THE HOUSE COFFIN AVADA KEDAVRA

>after the first movie all notion of house points goes out the window

Explain this Harry Potter fans. Honestly that might be part of the reason I could never follow the series, it irked me as a kid

Crowfoot

Fucking hell the normies really do lurk here don't they

QUICK, HIT THE DOOR BELL, ARE YOU DUMB?
BELL THE DOOR
DUMB BELL THE DOOR
DUMBBELL THDOOR
DUMBELDOOR
DUMBLEDOOR
DUMBLEDOOR
DUMBLEDOOR

>"The results are in, Hufflepuff have 230 points, Slytherin have 220 points, Gryffindor have 250 points and Ravenclaw have 370 points after one of their house created a muggle-cure for all forms of cancer and shared it with the world for free"
>...HOWEVER
just fixed your shitty post

This is a child fyi.

I'm a big guy for you

So the other thread with this exact shitty meme on the front page wasn't enough for you? You had to make your own?

Yes, yes, very funny meme

HOWEVER

however

But Dumbledore was a fag

Yea yea my nigga that shit's really dope and all that shit

BUT HOL UP

HOLY SHIT

Reminder this is actually spammed by one pleb named Marcus

All his posts were wiped yesterday and multiple threads of this trash were deleted in the same wipe

yeah, and Hermione was black.

>Marcus

I should have known

>yfw everyone goes outside to fight and die, whilst slytherin is just chilling in their house chambers, or whatever they're called, in the dungeon.

Hes an emma r*dditor too

how do you even have that photo

Holy shit, all those fucking autists in the comments saying they are from Slyletherin and saying "not all the people from my house is bad" fuck fucking shits, why do they act like if it was real?

HP fans are the fucking worse fans there are, they get so obsecced over a childrens book.

REEEEEEEE

"Slytherins" are just a bunch of edgy little cunts who think they are special snowflakes yet get buttmad when they don't get the stanley cup, what a bunch of little pussy faggots.

>he doesn't have a folder full of rare elliots

I read this in Spanish Dumbledore's VA voice.

YOU THINK I WON'T DO IT?

I WILL MURDER EVERY ONE OF THOSE LITTLE SLYTHERIN SHITS IF I HAVE TO GIVE THE CUP TO HARRY

I WANTED THIS EVENT TO BE A PEACEFUL EVENT

HOWEVER!

>2013

kill yourself

>hp

Kill yourself, Sup Forums

You think you're safe here, in Hogwarts?

DESU murdering the Slytherin fucking shits would make everything better

Let me tell you about the one true king, Stannis.

I'm not locked in here with you

I like how they introduce that house cup shit in the first movie and never mention it ever again

You're locked in here with me

It's something that only first years give a shit about.

Not to mention that in the other years they had more important things to focus on like:
>the snake that put 4 students in a coma for months
>the wanted mass murderer that sneaked into the castle and then escaped
>the dead student
>the cunt replacement headmaster/wizard Hitler coming back
>dead headmaster
>school becoming a battlefield

>file.jpg

End your life.

KILL THEM

KILL THEM NOW HARRY

DO IT!

Crop wizard right here.