Speaking to a japanese guy on skype

>speaking to a japanese guy on skype
>he tells me "Japanese is easy, I found English the most difficult language!"
>start talking about different words and translated in Japanese
>At some point I ask him how to say "I wasn't warm" in Japanese
>"Oh, it is: atatakakunakatta"

He then goes on to tell me that adjectives can be conjugated. like in German and that there's different counter words for miscellaneous objects, flat objects, long objects, circular objects, animals, birds and people...

Yeah, real simple language you got there. But lollol english is hard

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TPAXdH7MVP
youtube.com/watch?v=BS0T8Cd4UhA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget there's unque ways to count every object

Engrish is vely difficarto desu.

Every language is easy if you learned it as your native language

even Americans can speak English. Japanese can't. why? this is why Japan was defeated?

Japanese grammar is actually really simple cause they have almost no fucking exceptions to grammatical rules bare some really common words . Okay simple may not be a good word but it's very logical and consistent.

What put me off is the amount of different kanji to memorize each you need to memorize several parts it's made of and then not mistake it for that other one that just has a slightly different radical.

That's not difficult tbqh lad. The rules are more or less consistent.

...now the FUCKING KANJI

I can't understand why many people on Sup Forums keep learning Japanese in order to watch anime only.

he wouldnt have learned a foreign language other than english.

Most Japanese people are too stupid to understand the difference between Japanese-English and mother tongue - foreign language

It is white man's burden to learn Japanese so we can impregnate your women since you guys aren't doing it yourself.

we're impotent because you nuked us

Why else would you learn Japanese other than to indulge in weeb things like anime, vn and light novels?

inb4 to become an english teacher (aka talking monkey for Japanese schools)

Even for Japanese "atatakaku nakatta" is hard to pronounce so instead we say "attakaku nakatta" colloquially.

>image search
>no results
I hope you aren't making memes out of thumbnails. Or saving them. That is not an acceptable size.

Anyways I took the liberty of waifu2xing it.

You can do it without learning Japanese tbqh.
Gaijin hunters would open their legs automatically as soon as they see white guys.

>Why else would you learn Japanese other than to indulge in weeb things like anime, vn and light novels?
Japanese is a useless language, you know.
Is anime such an important thing for these people? Learning Japanese needs lots of time and efforts to you.

>we say "attakaku nakatta" colloquially

>it's not warm
3 syllables

>attakakunakatta
7 syllables

"batu enugurish muchu difficurutu"

There's no profit for learning Japs except for consuming otaku industry.

Tbh speaking using English is more tiring than speaking Japs for me at least.

>Gaijin Hunters
I thought in Japan those "grills" are the ugliest and nobody wants in High School.

I just want to fuck an asian girl. She can live in a trash bag for all I care.

I learn it because I want to transfer study there after few years

>I thought in Japan those "grills" are the ugliest and nobody wants in High School.
No worries, Mexico. Don't believe someone who said that to you. He must be a loser who have a big jealousy toward gaijins who can attract Japanese girls so easily unlike him.
Come over to Japan, and have experience what will happen to you. GIRLS will AUTOMATICALLY approach to you to have a sex.

>except for consuming otaku industry.
most languages is like that
you dont have to learn a language when the culture doesnt interest you. most countries dont even have as much unique mediums as japan either.

learning a language for muh profit muh business is about money. if you wanna make money off it just learn it

But japanese actittude is shy as fuck

is Japan all Urban?

>GIRLS will AUTOMATICALLY approach to you to have a sex

Buy a flight ticket to Japan, and go to Roppongi where tons of gaijinhunters are awaiting for you. You will know the truth.

holy shit this thread is so fucking funny i'm fucking crying.

this board is great, i should come here more often (my main boards are Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /ck/)

>(my main boards are Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /ck/)

and Sup Forums, for the kpop general

>and Sup Forums, for the kpop general

Japanese has some annoying rules like the ones you mentioned, but one thing it has over English is that it is consistent. In English there are way too many irregular verb forms and don't get me started on the pronunciation.

not really. ive seen a similar thread on Sup Forums many times. whats going on here is basically the same repetitive thing as it. these days the mods delete threads about a language tho.

Navajo kids don't speak "real" Navajo until they are teenagers. Before then, they are basically using a simplified children's version of the language. It takes that long to become proficient, even as a native learner.

Well, about difficarto engrishhu - you guys have really difficult reading system. I know that native speakers learn how to pronounce at first and only then learn grammar. But in case of foreighners you meet alphabet and reading rules that suck and after that you are trying to pronounce something. While attakakunakatta would be pronounced as it written.

>tfw after learning english everything else seems pointless

He's talking specifically about whites. Don't waste your money buying a ticket, Noa.

Sources?

Learn Spanish, it will be really easy for you and you could speak to your neighbours and to sudecas.

I can already do that

John please

>gaijins

When you say gaijin you mean Blond Haired Blue eyed tall Aryan, or anykind of white ?

not him but celebs in hollywood

Can Japanese English teachers just get different flags already?

Japanese girls are the biggest motivation

So brown haired blue eyed Angl*s

you already have

You're somewhat right, there are some Japanese families in my neighborhood but 18 - 25yo single japanese girls are not that easy to find.

They don't actually learn anything though, they just want to.

Do many Japanese guys like big gaijin cock too? :3

And someone says "the Japanese are two faced! They seem friendly to face but talk shit to your back!".

>Sup Forums

Henlo do you hate negro fencejumpers like me in Sup Forums ?

vocaroo.com/i/s1TPAXdH7MVP

Let It Go - Behind The Mic Multi-Language Version (from "Frozen")
youtube.com/watch?v=BS0T8Cd4UhA

fuck off cuck. kys!

Do I really need Japanese to live in Japan? I just wanna live in a comfy country desu

Japanese is very predictable. English is full of exceptions.

Japanese is full of fucking little rules

I also want to watch samurai films and read manga/doujins desu

Noa is a female name lad

The hardest language is portuguese. I'm nikkei (japanese descendant) and even my mother can't speak portuguese properly (she's japanese, came to Brazil when she was 12 year's old). Studying hard, japanese is piece of cake compared to portuguese.

English is confusing because there's so many different dialects. You go to America, you may understand people. But then you talk to black people, they suddenly use their ghetto speak and you don't understand them. Then you go to England, they pronounce things different but you might still understand. Then you go to Scotland, they're an incomprehensible mess. Etc.
In German for example, there is one standard German, and then there's other dialects, but theoretically everyone should know how to speak standard German

what, I can read portuguese and I don't even speak portugese

blacks can speak proper english they simply choose not to, and educated brits and educated americans can talk easily from what i've experienced, its the uneducated that are hard to speak to....

Seems fairly simple, I don't see the big deal

why the US singer jaw is so male-looking? A transgender?

any source on that claim? I've never heard of a language like that, at best, the young children make simple errors. But even Finnish children can still speak Finnish.

Also I wonder if it would have anything to do with the fact they're bilingual. If they were to focus the first 8 years purely to navajo, I can't see any reason why they couldn't speak it.

えっ
俺の経験上逆に日本人はほぼみんな日本語が世界一難しいんだぜ?みたいなこと言ってるのだが
それに自慢げに

>implying such women are attractive also towards Japanese.
they are not desu.
if they were that beautiful and attractive, they wouldn't need to be willing to aggressively hunt gaijins because everyone will keep making effort to have relationship with her.

and don't encourage making creatures in japan.
race-mixing between lowbrow Japanese sluts and asocial nerds from overseas is literally a kind of new epidemic threating japan todays.

This, I'd rather be learning Chinese but they have zero culture outside of what Hong Kong produces.

That doesn't seem so complicated. Isn't it mostly because they speak so much English they don't pick up Navajo automatically?

someone skype me ;__;

>race-mixing between lowbrow Japanese sluts and asocial nerds from overseas is literally a kind of new epidemic threating japan todays.
kek

superior genes, and facial structure.
Not beta asian jaw.

>race mixing is bad

WTF?
Comanches used guns too.
He would have smoked that samurai.

send your skype

threw up in my mouth desu

>Chinada
self hating?

I have learned that people with complex languages fail at simple things. Which is why japan doesn't seem smart at fair straight forward tasks but they excel in hard and tough tasks.

Honestly for me it's only because I want to learn a language that will stick with me.
Japanese is the only one I'm exposed to on a semi-regular basis.

I don't care at all who marry a partner with ordinal common sense.

but such Japanese sluts must not make a family; they don't have even prospect and social skill to nourish not only their family but also themselves.
additionally, those fathers from foreign countries tend to easily divorce and go back to homeland leaving their family

supposing they would have a child, they couldn't raise their own children without social help.

Don't half japs get discriminated against too? That would kind of suck for the kids.

It seems to be difficult if it is written with imperfect letters that can only express syllables.
However, it is simple and easy to describe with correct characters.
"暖かくなかった"

English is difficult for we Japanese because it can only use this incomplete character.

JohnOH
search me up niggas.

That's why out of the 85 000 kanji you only know about 2500. It's also why hurigana is standard in shonen. Because the kanji system is perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg

That one only had a spear
Also samurai had guns too.
Plus the samurai was the good guy and the Injin was a bad guy.

Why do Japanese suck at kanji so much? At times it feels like chinks can pick up the Japanese language more easily than the Japanese themselves.

Difficulty is purely a matter of your native language. That's why Dutch is so easy for English speakers.

Tell your Japanese buddy that. You're Anglo so Japanese basically might as well be Martian.

Wtf I hate Anglos now

why the fuck does everything get's pronounced as "u".
U is u, ll is u everything is u and portugues sounds like a raped version of italian, which confused me, so i stopped learning it.

Japtalk is easy its writing is fucking retarded. Its conjugation is super regular and its got a nice phonetic syllable system (and a second one for foreign words but w/e, but they choose to use Chinese hamfistedly so each symbol has like 6+ readings.
t. Studdied japtalk for like 3 years in high school, could once speak conversationally now just broken cave man jap

alright david

return flag pls

Spanish speakers can easily read Portuguese

CHI

あーいるわ。そういうきっしょい奴。俺達が話している言語が難しい→俺達凄い!!!みたいなゴミクズ共がよくいるよ。全く…ホルホルしかできない馬鹿共は死んで欲しいね。