DUDE, RACE LMAO!!

>DUDE, RACE LMAO!!

Is there anyone in sports journalism that needs to shut the fuck up more than him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cil7tOPh4qM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
youtube.com/watch?v=bZEGv7RtfCI
youtube.com/watch?v=tbMoYOPBZik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jemele hill

Honestly Stephen a. Isn't that bad. He's sort of smart and has handled this kap thing pretty well. I listen to him a few times a week and he's approached it fairly neutrally.

Skip is a troll. Stephan a. Is dramatic and goofy but honestly I don't think he's that wrong

For example, a caller just now called him about police brutality and Stephan a. Said that these black people that get pulled over for traffic stops don't stop the car, roll the window down and put both hands on the steering wheel to show the cop respect and not give him any ideas.

>stephen a.
>neutral
Fuck off

Have you been listening to him? And not on shitty first take. Listen to him on maddog sports radio

I miss skip

I don't get why you amerifats watch this asshole and that other slimy white guy and treat them like pundit gods
Every single time I've seen them talk it looks like they're reading rehearsed shit and they say things that are so fucking stupid it's almost like they're trying their hardest to be deliberately controversial

there's a reason why their show was on at 2 PM while everyone was at work and school.

I don't bother with race baiters like stephan a. If I wanted to here bullshit out of a black mans mouth I would pay attention to jesse james, al sharpton and other cunts like them.

they are trying to be deliberately controversial, it's entertaining. i don't know anyone who considers him a god, they're just fun to watch.

So you don't listen to him?

>they're reading rehearsed shit
That's the way all American tv is desu senpai

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Cil7tOPh4qM&feature=youtu.be

>Stephan a. Said that these black people that get pulled over for traffic stops don't stop the car, roll the window down and put both hands on the steering wheel to show the cop respect and not give him any ideas.
Relevant as always
youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

The new commercial for Skip at Fox Sports has him saying "No more pushing an agenda". Do you think he meant network execs were making pulling his strings?

This. How here and Michael smith still have a show is beyond me. Horrible shit.

Chris Broussard is 100x worse than Stephen A. If you guys think Stephen A. is anything but a coon I don't know what the fuck you've been paying attention to. This is the man that blamed Josh Gordon for being suspended for like 2 years or whatever for smoking weed.

>rule says not to smoke weed
>smoke weed anyway
>wooooooooowwwwww it's not his fault

Are you retarded?

Jemele Hill. Literally a woman version of Stephen A.

Me and Jemele Hill we is cool, we is fine, we is water and we is wine! lmao bruh savage.

listening to him him talk about Steven Adams and "african new zealanders" was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=bZEGv7RtfCI

People watch them for the comedy, not because their opinion is to be taken seriously.

>league says it's worse to smoke weed than to literally kill someone
you're actually retarded

>it's another white people whining about race episode

what? aaron hernandez was cut before he was even found guilty.

When did I or Stephan a. say that? I'm not sure what that has to do with this conversation

Everyone at ESPN besides our boys from PTI need to be fired.

did you not listen to him? he said he doesn't bother with race baiters.

It's funny because smith's co-host before Jemele "Boston Celtics are Nazi's" Hill was fired because he called Smith an Uncle Tom

Got it, he has an opinion about someone he doesn't watch/listen to

STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAH

or he's heard enough?

Most of you are white Stephen A Smiths, would be funny seeing his racism vs your racism on TV

you're dumb

I'm not and I don't care

You're just delusional edgy pasty kids, no better than delusional niggers
Now cry more about the flag with your fake convenient patriotism

>projection
>current year

dummy confirmed

You should get a job at a theater, with all that projection you're doing

Cool Sup Forums replies bros, I forgot the whole "ad hominem" fad passed

based autistic reply, dummy.

You sure showed me

dont forget our boys papi and dan lebatard

I like listening to Stephen A. on anything that doesn't have to do with race. Watching him lose his mind over Tebow or whatever is amusing to me, but I always make it a point to change the channel whenever race comes up.

SHILL
H
I
L
L

Pretty sure I'm not a shill.

>you will never be this assmad

>unironically listening to these retards who do nothing but yell at each other

youtube.com/watch?v=tbMoYOPBZik

PTI is shit too, especially that libcuck kike Kornheiser

Niggas get paid to put actual retards (you) in their place.
And they always make good points and have good discussions.

Stephen A Smith is so based. Still mad that Skip bayless is gone. Now we just have Stephen and a bunch of brainless whores

the dude who replaced skip is a total east coast sheister cuck

how much do they pay you to slobber on their cocks?

>they are literally paid to be loud, outspoken, provocative, in order to get people watching them for viewers and advertising dollars
>people like you feed right into their hands and watch them and give them attention just to say how dumb they are

lmfao

he is one of the few who is not a dindu, stephen a drops redpills on the daily

Can someone please PLEASE fire Molley?

She literally is the absolute worst mediator of all time, cutting people off and putting her two cents in when she has nothing worthy of input.

americans are obsessed with race and this guy is a master in racebaiting