Yes, yes, well done Hansen, well done Hansen

Yes, yes, well done Hansen, well done Hansen.

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4
youtu.be/LLazBVMJhLw
youtube.com/watch?v=eMzy-GGjXtk
sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offenderDetails.html?regId=20091
youtu.be/id4dcTy4lT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was going to the beach

CHECK THESE DUBS

>EL SIN EMBARGO

Lol epic meme Sir

her profile says I'min trouble

DURING THE STONE AGE

That makes no sense. It should be something like: "Yes, yes, well done [insert predator name], well done [insert predator name]. HOWEVER" with a picture of Hansen. Learn to meme.

Favorite predator?

John Kennelly will never stop destroying my sides.

not enough variety in this meme everyone just likes the HOWEVER but you need to say something actually funny/clever afterwards which is where most of you brain dead children fail

Lorne is the only correct answer

I_Want_To_Rape_You_Anally had the most depth to him imo.

What? No way. It makes perfect sense. I don't even want this meme anyway

>forced memes
This is fucking sad

at least you got trips

ohGAWD

>this is fucking sad

HOWEVER

>I'm sorry

replying to get dubs

TWO WORDS

Chris Hansen.

>"I don't want to be on camera you feel me?"
>"yes we are filming"
gets me every time

ROLE PLAYING CHAT ROOMS, DAWG

Has anyone on that show ever tried to say to Hansen "hey look, guy, here's $20 - just look the other way, y'know what I'm sayin'?"

HOW EVER

Holy shit, I never got the double meaning of To Catch a Predator's title. Not only were they catching sexual predators, but we as an audience were catching a glimpse into the life of a masterful people-hunter, ensnaring his prey.

Has TCaP been true kino all along?

one guy had a letter with him stating how he was there for purely non-sexual reasons

plenty of others asked if they could join the sting in exchange for being let go

>"i was just getting something to eat"
how do you get caught twice by chris hansen in the space of 24hours

Check em

Close

Did you feel bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

No, I think I didn't make myself clear enough.

Has anyone on the show ever been like "look, Chris, can you just leave so I can fuck that girl please?"

Yes. It's a classic case of the predator being turned into prey once apex predator Chris ''If You're a Pedo, I'll Turn Your Wife Into a Widow'' Hansen shows up to give 'em the business.

He's like a real life Dexter, but without killing anyone.

>13 year old
Nope

>mfw Chris Hansen is actually the predator

Has Hansen never been in any danger?

I'm honestly surprised no one has showed up with a gun or even started swinging. Hansen is in there for quite some time alone it seems.

there's one where this rabbi tries to rush the cameraman and swipe at him with his jew claws, but it was laughable. He's never been in danger.

Learn to stop breathing you retard.

I can hold my breath perfectly fine, can't you? It's not that hard.

if the girl was 15&16 I'd feel bad but 13? He had it coming. I mean it's sad and he obviously regrets it but it's not cool to try to bang a 13 year old

How come none of these paedos are ever women? Surely, there are a few women in their thirties or forties who would fuck a 12 year old boy?

Can I get a link to this guys video.

Post the right one.

I hadnt seen this in years.

Thought the girl was originally 15/16 and I did feel bad, that would be BS considering the other guys age in this one.

but 13? Nah, way too young and he should have known that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4

Didn't have it, I needed it to be posted and you took the bait

HA HA

Women don't need to go online to find kids to fuck

They're all teachers or work at nurseries.

kek

haha pwned!

Stop and don't start again retard.

What?! No way!

ONE MILLION FIDDLES

>rejecting the cookie

Absolutely Savage

Lol

>YOU NEED TO DO THE INTERNET FuNNIES HOW I EXPECTS

this is some serious autism

How many of these guys would have still shown up if the decoy said they were any other age? Like i bet if she said she was 20, or 30, or 40, the most would have still shown up. These dudes don't really come off as predators, or pedo's, just desperate.

I have a feeling true "predators" wouldn't even be saying sexual shit online, that seems like a stupid thing to do to kids anyway, scare them off, parents find the chat, chris hansen, all that. I bet the real bad guys just try to be friends, go scope it out first. I mean i read somewhere the decoys usually don't even show them pictures? You fuckin serious? A "predator" would have preferences, and that would set off a huge red flag anyway for someone with half a brain. Only a very very desperate man would go meet someone under those conditions. So they know two things basically, it's a girl, and she's 14 or whatever. Everyone is focusing on the 14 part, but i bet you these guys are focusing on the "girl" part, it's probably all they give a shit about.

They should rename the show, "to catch an autist". I also find it amusing how much this board loves to laugh at these guys when i bet half the people here resemble them. Pottery

"Richer Daniel Breault showed up at a Riverside County, California bust house in January of 2006. He met Dateline's cameras and Riverside County police. He took a long time to do it, but he pled guilty to four attempted molestation charges in July of 2009. He received 180 days in jail, three years probation, fines, and he must follow a long list of restrictions."

i dont understand the american justice system, but why 4 counts of attempted molestation if it was just one girl? at least he got off a little better than most of them but dude still deserved to be punished.

Did he ever make his way to the beach tho

>Has Hansen never been in any danger?

Do pedophiles strike you as alpha males? Also, I imagine it's hard to think straight when you know you just fucked up your entire life. I'm surprised they don't just go catatonic.

> These guys aren't predators they're just desperate enough to talk to and pursue 14 year olds... y'know like predators do.

Naw, they are just looking for any attention. If a 14 year old shows attention, then ok.

Probably each conversation that mentioned sexual shit.

not naming this >genericwhitebebe.jpg

>tfw all the TCAP got taken off youtube

>10 year old reality show getting more attention than modern shows currently airing

>15
That's legal in Sweden

Is genericwhitemale posting the saving grace is this board?

OF COURSE

You know what, I don't want this meme anymore.

Would you happen to have a prophylactic? If not I must purchase one.

My lust for you is overflowing

Why did this take off suddenly?

I prefer forced fornication.

Really?! No way!

youtu.be/LLazBVMJhLw

When our bodies are intertwined, we shall experience ecstacy

I would like to please you all over.

Why do they all talk like this?
It's like they don't quite have a grasp of English.

Hambubger

no wonder the mudslimes love it there

Because they're teachers and get their dick at work

SHEEEEEIT

Each convo with sexual mention is another attempt at molestation.

I dont see how you dont understand that.

>CUTE THOUGH
>BUILT GOOD

May i please gaze upon your bosoms before i go to Arabia.

Mental disorders

youtube.com/watch?v=eMzy-GGjXtk

>SIR
>PLEASE

im not going to avoid the subject but id like to make love to you after were done boot shopping

John Kennelly actually never got busted for being on the show, but he's on the sex offenders register for indecent exposure whilst on probation

sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offenderDetails.html?regId=20091

Are those rap lyrics?

By the way,has anyone made music using lines Chris reads from the chat logs?

He has a youtube channel where he cries and begs forgiveness but still claims he did nothing wrong.

>i want to pull your hair and force you down and fuck your ass hard, make you bite the pillow
>aaaw, how cute ;) you should come over!

why do they not see through the decoys' bullshit?

may I see it?

Embodiment of a Sup Forums poster.

I imagine most do, and so they don't end up on To Catch a Predator.

Which is why the guys who show up are always clearly mentally diminished or can barely speak the English language.

youtu.be/id4dcTy4lT8

He has a bunch of vids on there.