ITT: great villains everyone forgot about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taLO2yKqxRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shooty soldier man becomes Doomsday, yeah awesome

>villain

never forget tim ross' awful body suit

I keep confusing Tim Roth with Micheal Smiley

How could I forget the only good villain in tne MCU?

>great villains whom everyone forgot
ftfy

This guy gets it.

i never forgot

This. I root for Blonsky whenever I watch this kino. He was just a soldier doing his job. A highly decorated, yet humble soldier who passed up promotions to remain on the front lines. He just wanted to retain his livelyhood as long as possible.

He's still alive and Feige that motherfucker won't give us more of him.

Fucking MCU.

Unless this is a mistaken pic when you really meant Tim Roth as Archibald Cunningham in the film Rob Roy, then just get out.

I believe this man is what Captain America should've been. The way he move while fighting Hulk is just incredible..hulk

Well we technically haven't seen a Cap/Hulk fight. Ideally Cap would do even better against the Hulk then Blonsky did.

Maybe, but I've never seen cap move as fast as Blonsky vs Hulk tho, good action there

youtube.com/watch?v=taLO2yKqxRg

was it a suit or just makeup?

Cool party

The editing in that scene is atrocious, I don't know how anyone can say that

someone post the webm of blonsky fighting hulk

looks painted on

What killed the dinosaurs?!

THE ICE AGE!

I beg to differ

what the hell was his motivation?

i understand wanting to become a super soldier, but then he seemed just fine with turning into a giant monster and was just like "yeah, fuck the people. i want to destroy/kill everybody!"

ok. why?

he watched too many showa godzilla films as a kid

whew wow

>"In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!"

GOAT villain.

Incredible Hulk was my favorite Marvel standalone movie. But I'd lilke to see this guy in a stand alone cap or ironman movie, preferably cap though. Rather than the typical hero fights the evil twin version of themselves