This fucking scumbag's dead wife's body isn't even cold yet, and already he's got a girlfriend. Fuck Thom Yorke

This fucking scumbag's dead wife's body isn't even cold yet, and already he's got a girlfriend. Fuck Thom Yorke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBiHM_RlD_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guy's gotta move on somehow

Holy fuck is this real

youtube.com/watch?v=XBiHM_RlD_w

He was with her even before Rachel died. You can see her briefly in this video from last July.

>cheating on his white wife of 20 years with some mutt

disgusting

Chill! I m not defending the guy's actions or neither am I a radiohead fan. You don't know this guy's personal life. Maybe he and his wife fell out of love a long time ago. Now that she has passed away, he can finally move on. It's hard to move on when you have fucking kids and a wife with cancer.

he and his wife divorced like a year and a half before she died

Butt hat's what you do, move on to better pastures. You would too, you wouldn't want some misery spoiling the atmos.

>all these faggot radiohead fan apologists
It's a total dick move. Look at the way he's posing in the pic. He's so fucking full of himself, he's now fucking a model since his wife died. It's like he was waiting for her to croak so he can get on with a younger bitch. Fucking asshole.

man, look at those melons

I totally understand him

1 Hand in the pocket 1 hand in the stink

Yes

>that second comment

ITT : Spooks

Dude, they had been divorced for a while, and they had separated on nice/peaceful terms. It's been roughly 1.5 years since Thom's been single. Stop making up your own story about the guy just because he had a track like True Love Waits (which by the way has been a track since 2001) on ASMP. Thom's always been more of a concept guy than a muh personal feelings type in music, so you can't use that to make an assumption about how he felt about his LOVE life (not his friends life that his wife had entailed post-divorce, but his love life.)

One would think that Sup Forums would be above what is essentially Radiohead's equivalent of Becky with the good hair.

It's fucking real, dude.
Checked it myself.

>We're not gonna get a super depressing radiohead album again.

Jonny wrote that cap?

They were never married and they broke up over a year before she died.

>yfw you realise that Thom is and has been a chad all along

Yeah, why?

>One would think that Sup Forums would be above...
You can't finish this statement in any agreeable way.

Just sounds odd for some reason

>#ragandbone Thom Yorke and his girlfriend actress Dajana Roncione

It sounds autistic, just like Jonny

He's gone all silly and cauliflower. Lepre, you're shit's all retardedyuglygay and shit. With the intredastdar we can actually, actually witnesses, her draining the brainfluids across. #lepreyorkendwifes

this

>924437▶
>
seriously who post a caption like that. It's like he is reporting that thom has a girlfriend to all his followers. Pretty cringey

its obviously not him its some fan page

THOM YORKE IS A FUCKING LAD

HE PROBABLY HATES LEEDS TOO FUCKING LAD

it's his account, retard

it's a fan page idiots

I don't care about his personal life as long as he makes good music

>being this ignorant/shitty baiter

Someone please make an edit of the Thom on Tumblr meme "dying of cancer" edit with this picture in it

>falling for the bait

Damn, Nick's a fucking savage

Account aquired...scanning...removing ethernet and wireless drivers...

I wasn't even aware that his wife was dead.

Wait, is the Pablo Honey thing an edit? Because it looks exactly like that video but nobody had the album there

That's real disappointing

The meme was originally a pic from reddit and the album was originally AMSP. Basically just a funny snapshot expression.

>it's a fansite so that means the picture is fake

Jonny would say that

thom yorke died what?

i think those posters were women. or liberal. pretty much the same thing.

>one poster saying he's an idiot on cheating on his white wife with a nigger
>liberal

Reminder that Thom Yorke is a pseudo-intellectual retard that doesn't have the slightest bit of idea of what he's talking about.

She's dead, why would she care?, and more important - why do you care?

GOTTEM

loool pretty sure this is a joke haha

I never understood this. If a musician leads a shitty life and writes lyrics, they're most likely going to write about their shitty deeds and stuff, or at least their warped worldview. When you listen to those lyrics, no matter how confused and abstract the lyrics may be, you're opening yourself up to that songwriter's output of energy. You can subconsciously take in their lyrics and start viewing the world similar to the way they do, which in turn, makes you a shittier person. This doesn't work for every songwriter or listener, but people are more impressionable than they want to admit, and having your head filled with repeating choruses of low-energy, whiny bullshit ain't good for ya, brah. Especially adolescents to those in their late 20's.

I'm not saying that everyone who listens to Thom Yorke is going to become a snowflake narcissist borderline sociopath, I'm just saying that young people who lean in that direction may be pushed further in that direction by listening to him. To say that a musician is completely removed from the art he creates is naive and pretty much complete horseshit. Some artists can remove most of their fingerprint from their work, but not everyone, and especially not Thom fucking Yorke, LOL. The guy isn't making soundscape ambient music or some shit.

NIGGA DEAD!

I only care about their personal life if its interesting, Thom hasn't really have a interesting one that is worth knowing and besides a person close to him died, that happens to everyone and the most generic response from a music artist that is making sad music, so why should I care? It's not like Thom had a really fucked up experience which would lead him to make fucked up stuff, Radiohead has always made borderline sad music

this. all i care about is his music. let the musicians live their life for fucks sake

lol bantered