He's going to find Shireen's pire with the toy he made for her and kill Melly Sanders

He's going to find Shireen's pire with the toy he made for her and kill Melly Sanders.

Thanks for the tip captain obvious

After this season i dont really give a shit for this show, by ruining masterful dialogs and political games in kings landing and making it all hack&slash with magic and shit i lost interest.

why should we care?

Nah he will go to kill her and melly will kill him first.

well what did he think happened to her?

if i remember right Mel just shook her head when he asked and walked away. so he doesn't know if she's dead, lost or captured

He doesnt know melly burnt her alive, i assume he would be less pissed if he found out some random bolton soldiers killed her.

Well for that to happen he would have to be at the same exact location as Stannis' old camp and how likely is tha....oooooh!

This show is a parody of itself, so that sounds about right.

I doubt that. He'd need some extreme detective skills or conjecture to find out she was burned. With all the snow and the fact the Boltons probably looted the encampment evidence for what went on should be impossible to find unless some witness spills the beans.

And he can't kill Melly anyways as she has free revives for Jon. they need her.

Why is Davos so chilled about Stannis and Shireen? He seemed utterly loyal and devoted but didn't even try to find the bodies.

he will go to the pyre and find stannis alive

>DABID WHAT IF DAVOD BECAME JON'S RIGHT HAND MAN?

>Implying Ser Davos would do something as dishonourable as killing a defenceless woman.

He'll never serve her again, but he's too much of a Paladin to just outright murder her.

The fact that half of Stannis army fled who's to say he wont her from any of them what really happened.

good thing wood doesn't burn quite as easily as twelve year olds in the GoT universe..

Because unlike people on this board he is not fucking autistic and realizes that Stannis is actually dead.

But user, he tried to murder her in the past

His entire thing lately was him slowly becoming a paladin.

My point is, he wouldn't kill her now.

Try and execute her? Probably.
Outright murder her? Not so much.

>masterful dialogs and political games
take note, THIS is how you sound like a pretentious tryhard

she dropped it feet away from the pyre, cuckold

No he knows she's dead, or more to the point, he assumes she died along her father and mother and he also assumes the Bolton army did it.

Because if you are interesting in hack&slash with magic and shit there are many more stuff out there with bigger budget and better executions, what was good in GoT was its masterful story full of gray characters and their cunning schemes, now thats all ruined.

Dialogues were actualy good and well written up to season 5, now they are like "look a penis! hahahahaha"

Davos the kingswapping cuck will find the stag and won't do jack shit.

>GoT
>masterful dialogs and political games

>"Tell me a joke"

What happend?

GREYWORM MADE JOEK

LOL

When is Stannis coming back we're running out of episodes

Thanks for the blog. Remember to stop watching the show though, that's the part apparently all you retards forget week after week.

Its too late im too far into it, 13 episode until the end anyway i just want to see how it unravels, im gonna shitpost until it ends tho, just to warn any new guy and save him from wasting his time as i do mine, like a good citizen.

>b-b-but i'm too far into it
lmao. Always the same response. See you next week ;)

One is dialogue from the book, the other isn't.

Equally stupid both though, this mind thing had nothing to do with medieval politics

Next ep my dad works at dragonstone

The magic was always there, you just weren't paying attention

the world of ASOIAF is a magical and wondrous place where all the good stuff in the world is being suppressed by asshole rulers and cynical maesters, that's how it always has been, with the return of the dragons magic has been coming back into the world and the story has shifted from the political game of thrones to the final battle for the fate of the world in the North

there were dragons and zombies since season 1 you dumb fucking retarded cunt

At least it was more enjoyable to watch than dick jokes

Cya cant wait to see what cringe and quips D&D have for us!

Shireen deserved to die, the weak should fear the strong. Also the ugly have no right to exist, ugliness is a result of bad genes.

>it's a Davos spergs out after Brienne leaves and tries to convince Jon that Stannis is alive episode

Also, how the fuck do I not have a Davos smug smuggler Pepe?

Davos isn't really the guy for revenge.

Davos is a good guy