Spoilers: Justice League Story Details

- The villains for Justice League are Ares and Ocean Master. Ares will be weakened after Wonder Woman but the recent conflicts with the Kryptonians and previous wars have re-powered him. He will spark a war between Atlanteans and the Amazons so he can reach the height of his powers. Ocean Master betrays Aquaman and takes the thrown and leads the attack on the Amazons.

- Darkseid will still have a heavy presence in Justice League and will be the villain for Justice League 2.

- Bruce Wayne and Amanda Waller have different views about metahumans. Bruce believes they can do good while Waller believes they are a threat and should be contained.

- Batman will be the strategist of the team. Flash will be the sweeper. Cyborg will have a combination of long and short range attacks. Aquaman's fighting style is straight up brutal.

- Green Lantern will appear at the end of Justice League.

- Joker and Black Mask will be the main two antagonist in the solo Batman film. Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon will appear.

- The following films are in development: Suicide Squad 2, Man of Steel 2, Birds of Prey, Crime Syndicate and New Gods. The Cyborg film has been cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP_b_p-49ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>- Joker and Black Mask will be the main two antagonist in the solo Batman film.

STOP FUCKING PUSHING BLACK MASK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The following films are in development: Suicide Squad 2, Man of Steel 2, Birds of Prey, Crime Syndicate and New Gods.

>Crime Syndicate
>New Gods

If this is true then wew lad

>>Crime Syndicate

Man if people think Superman is bad what are they going to do for Ultraman to make him look evil?

Snyder already has a Crime Syndicate

>nu52 suits

DELETE THIS

the "thrown"?

Tell me. Why does he wear the mask?

Suicide squad 2 before the first on has had the chance to flop is a bad move

Casue he looks damaged under it.

>Booster Gold/Blue Beetle
>Shazam
>Doom Patrol
>Swamp Thing

I just saved the DCEU

So Superman is nowhere to be found in justice league 1? That stinks. Cool to see green lantern though

Also FUCK YEAH man of steel 2!!! Cant wait. I hope Brainiac is the villain.

>superman just needed a little booger sugar to get his swag back

HE TRULY IS >ONE OF US!

>still no Phantom Lady and the Freedom Fighters

Just fuck off DC

So whats the deal with Steppenwolf?

>Flash will be the sweeper.

What did OP mean by this?

No Martian Manhunter, no buy.

I may be a DCAU baby, but that nigga was the heart and soul of the team and replacing him with gay ass Cyborg for diversity and "we can't have another alium on the team that's too silly" is just wrong.

i can see it now

>JL fighting bad guys
>our heroes look like they're gonna lose
>scene cuts to Clark dreaming in his death coma
>Jonathan tells him he needs to wake up, the world needs him
>suddenly we see Supes in his coffin, his eyes open
>bursts out of the ground
>flies into battle and saves the day

#GreenLivesMatter

As cheesy as that sounds, that would be pretty cool lol. At least for me.

>Cyborg because he's black
>Not just casting a Black MM
I hate every decision the DCEU makes

The floating dirt at the end of BvS implies they won't have to go on a mcguffin quest to find an item of awesome power that can bring aliens back from the dead, right? That in all likelihood he will just straight up hop out of the ground?

Flash was the heart and soul of the DCAU. Manhunter was more like the brains and strategist opposite to Batman in the way they went about things.

But yeah, I agree. It sucks the only Manhunter we will get in live action is in Supergirl.

RuPaul out of drag is literally the perfect J'onn, too.

>Phantom Lady movie
my cheesecake nigga

Nah.

Not remotely true.

>STOP FUCKING PUSHING JOKEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

casting an irl shapeshifter would be too perfect though

youtube.com/watch?v=SP_b_p-49ao

[citation needed]

>The villains for Justice League are Ares and Ocean Master.
Liar. It's already confirmed Steppenwolf is the main villain. If you're going to lie, at least add what we already know so it's believable.

Weaving as Black Mask when?

>No Black Manta

You had one job.

Will Smith playing a psychotic baby murdering false flag bastard would have been way more interesting than Evil Mike Lowry

Cereal Lord wants all DC movies to be based on his shitty fanfiction, hence Men of Steels being an adaptation of his War of the Worlds ripoff Brainiac book

Wall Smoth is Deadshot. Idris Alba should be Black Manta

>Will Smith is playing Deadshot

I'm implying his Deadshot is just his Bad boys' character BUT EVIL, everything that shows him in the trailers is just lame and generic.

>Idris Alba should be Black Manta

Locked in at Marvel so no chance of that, Maybe Tyrese Gibson? Or that dude from Race.

and I'm implying that because he'd Deadshot they won't cast him as Black Manta.

You mean black science man? It would be... unexpected at least

>black science man?
Neil Degrasse Tyson?
They mean the guy from Fast and Furious.

>and I'm implying that because he'd Deadshot they won't cast him as Black Manta

Yes, which is why I said in my original post in that it would have been more interesting if he had played Black Manta instead

>You mean black science man?

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Do it Snyder

Or you just made it worse than it already is

Reddit is watching us guys

>Hating Billy the Based and Swampy

Yes, let's just keep wanking Batman

You know Marvel is gonna pay them critics

What a cunt, Lennie James would've been perfect for him 10-20 years ago.

Why doesn't flash solve every single conflict on his own?

Yeah I'm pretty sure a fucking Swamp monster is gonna save the DCEU

DC has got to open up new avenues into their cosmic and magic characters. Booster Gold and Shazam/Swamp Thing can do that.

He's one of the most ridiculous characters ever. Overpowered for no reason. Superman has the sun, Wonder Woman is the daughter of an Amazon and Zeus and Aquaman is an Atlantean but Martian Manhunter is just an overpowered hack for no reason. He has Superman's powers and more.

>Implying they would do anything to save the DCEU
Open your fucking eyes they are obscure characters that no one gives two shits about they couldn't save anything

what is a sweeper?

Confirmed? I didn't know Faraci was a legit source.

He will probably be heavily nerfed for the DCEU and any problem on a catastrophic scale that he can avert will tax him severely, I know people go LOL SPEED FORCE but in for the movies it could actually be a danger that if he pushes himself past the extreme limits he could be turned into energy and absorbed into the speed force with little to no chance of escaping.

I thought you were so I was just playing along

At the same time you can beat him with a box of lit matches

>I thought you were so I was just playing along

And that's why reading comprehension is important

We're talking about black actors and honestly they can all play each other at different times in the same film and it wouldn't matter. I didn't know you wanted to have a serious discussion about which angry gorilla man should wear which cartoon character costumes. We can start again if you would like.

Shit post to bait Snyder autists
>we are all laughing at you

>swamp thing
If warner bros can't Handel superman what makes you think they can Handel swamp thing?

>"that stinks"
Autism detected

OP plays lots of vidya, gives classes to everyone, sweeper is rouge or DPS?

This will litterly happen.

>Cranston as Luthor when, Carry as joker when
You people have no imagination

>inb4 Marel drone
All Capeshit is the same and all of you Capeshiters are the cancer of the film world

>Joker and Black Mask will be the main two antagonist in the solo Batman film

Why would we want two gangster-type villains in the same film. Go with 1 gangster and 1 metahuman, like Clayface or Ivy

Would be cool to see WB try obscure teams and characters when people shit on Justice League: Part One: The Adventure Begins but they'll probably just fall back on Batman for a few more years before trying again.

They're betting everything, the movies, the comics, the games, the shows, the merch, on one big unified vision that everybody is already trying to forget. This synergy is planned to last through the next decade and they've left themselves for now wiggle room. Everyone hated Wonder Woman but oh fucking well we're already halfway through shooting her solo and just started filming Justice League so deal with it, nerds.
It's a very hostile way of approaching a community that has been loyal their whole lives. The way Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice underperformed shows that fans are slowly starting to not only stop caring about whatever shit the studio turns out but also beginning to actively dislike it. This cycle of diminishing returns means that they're saddled with a Cinematic Universe which is going to cost them more and more over time. 500 mil to make and promote BvS and they couldn't break a billion?

The only way to survive is to mine lesser known characters in smaller, cheaper, pictures. Characters known to be goofy amd fun like Booster Gold and Blue Beetle, Martian Manhunter, Swamp Thing, Shazam, and yeah, even crazy shit like Phantom Lady and the Freedom Fighters, whatever those are.
It's about needing to bring in new blood but Time Warner is choosing to double down on their bets. It's a guaranteed doom.

A gang war between the two caused by Clayface impersonating enforcers from both sides would be neat.

Also, Catwoman is a no brainer

Because they were both the antagonists of UtRH, m80.

Just make a JSA movie. Or some multiverse spanning thing with teams from different eras all working together and meeting up. Maybe like an inversion of the Marvel method. Instead of building to a limpdick Justice League with only half its members put every character they own the rights to up on the screen and see who people want to see more of.
Deadpool's success shows that people will go for things studios execs in their ivory towers would never predict. Time Warner looks at the bottom line, how much money will making a new Batman movie make us, every time. They are a business after all, however incompetently run.

>Everyone hated Wonder Woman.

I thought everyone loved Wonder Woman. Looking at reviews, Gal Gadot's performance as WW has gone over well. It's yet to see if she can carry a movie by herself.

Is it true that Zack Snyder originally just wanted to make a Superman trilogy and Time Warner forced him to make a DCEU? Or did Snyder plan the DCEU from the start?

>Main villain is a god and the brother of the league member based in fantasy.
>Also pressence of stone-faced big-time villain.

Where does this sound familiar?

I think Russell Crowe mentioned in interviews that there was supposed to be a solo followup for Man of Steel but it never went through.

It's so obvious Batman's inclusion was done to offset the "failure" of MoS, not to mention how much Superman/Clark stuff was cut for the Theater edition.

>Looking at reviews, Gal Gadot's performance as WW has gone over well.
just shut up

Her seven minutes of screen time were pointless and were a distraction from the point of the film. She was literally a walking trailer for Justice League.
I could bitch about how she looked nothing like the character and was just wandering around in the story but I don't think I can really have a conversation with someone who thinks reviewers are going to give honest critiques on the character or Gal's performance.
Go back to rotten tomatoes.

Ares would be Wonder Woman's uncle wouldn't she? And I doubt there will be quips and a magical off button for the invading forces

This. All the doom and gloom of MoS and BvS overshadows are how loony the DC universe really is. Shazam could very well be the the spark the DCEU needs

John Cena as Slamzam is going to be great

I heard rumors of Channing Tatum was going to be Cap'n. Both would do well.

>- The villains for Justice League are Ares and Ocean Master.

lol

Ares is Zeus' son, so he would be her brother.

However there's so much incest in the story where she is Zeus' daughter that Ares also ends up being her uncle, and she is also his great aunt (Zeus ir reborn being his own son with Athena, his daughter)

Holy shit, all this time I thought Ares was Zeus' brother!

That wasn't so much a rumor as it was wishful thinking by a couple of anons on this board including myself, his Gambit project seems to have been delayed indefinitely so rather than fuck around trying to do a Cajun accent his time would be better spent playing a big kid with superpowers.

slamzam just a meme?
damn

>superman

salt.

Hades is Zeus' brother. He's the one who is usually the villain because "lol satan"

Fuck you are probably right

Yojimbo/Red Harvest/FoD adaptaton starring Batman when?

Is he just a Red Skull wannabe?

it's not two face, it's fullface