Trans Directors

Is Sup Forums aware that the directors of The Matrix and V for Vendetta, the former Wachowski brothers, now present as Wachowski sisters, happily living as transgender women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbra10-3sa8
youtube.com/channel/UCDmCBKaKOtOrEqgsL4-3C8Q/featured?&ab_channel=BlaireWhite
youtube.com/watch?v=a71V1gYiDJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They didn't direct V for Vendetta

Yes you fucking retard. Everyone is aware of this.

I am convinced they are trolling. There is no fucking way two men who look like that actually take this seriously.

well they can die for all i care
they killed the fkin matrix

Who cares. They changed their gender. Still does what they like.
It doesn't seems like they are going full apeshit for "muh rights"

u cant change gender

So do they like men or are they "lesbians"?

changing your gender is literally impossible

>happily

I've got news for you, trans people are the most depressed people on earth, when you're so unhappy you fuck with your hormones and genitalia, guess what, you're not gonna just be happy, you create new insecurities, that apparently you can't deal with like a normal adult.

>happily

Nope

Living, breathing proof that mental illness is contagious.

Have you even seen Sense8? That shit is like a Pride: The TV Show

this. there has been studies on this and a bunch of people end up killing themselves when they find out that a surgery to change sex didnt cure their mental problems.

>happily living as transgender women

no trannies are really happy

Who fucking cares.

The Matrix is still great and they're still trying to push original ideas thru the hollywood machine, which I appreciate. Even if their ideas lately have been kinda shitty.

They're married to women.

>feel genuine sympathy for real gender dysphorics
>remember that there's literally nothing that can be done to help them since 99% of the population will always see them as a joke
>remember that their physical appearance is so unsettling no matter how good they get at blending in
>transitioning will always certainly result in suicide/even more depression

What a life

Seriously, what else do we do with these people

teach them to deal with their problems reasonably at a young age and not have a large portion of the population artificially inflate their egos

You cant change sex, yes you can change gender something that was bestowed upon to you by society. Not something that bestowed upon to you by chromosomes

>trans director
I think that in the leftist newspeak this means a non director that identifies themselves as a director.

gender was bestowed upon you by chromosomes, not society

Guy in bottom right is Varys from Game of Thrones

Honestly, I think the guy with the pink hair made the right choice. The other one just looks silly.

What exactly is it we are trying to say gender even is if it is bestowed on us by society? No one has ever properly answered this question for me.

Talk about a mid life crisis. Normally if trannies live to be their age they already realize the mistake they made and either kill themselves or attempt to reverse what they have done. As long as its a wig, boob implants, and make up they can go back. No going back if you chop your dick off.

So it's the right choice only if you make a more attractive looking woman?

that dude on the right looked like he was embarrassed for his trans brother on every photo, and in no way he looked like he was dreaming about being a girl, so it's pretty weird that he went that way

there is literally nothing wrong with trans people

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
6:30

They're parents were super-liberate assholes who probably played weird social experiments on them as kids like not telling them they should be straight.

Thought left one waa real girl

I think he makes a more convincing woman. Actually, he kind of looks like my mom when she went through her pink hair phase.

To wit, I'm a stay at home father. My wife makes a ton of money and we both agree the kids would do well to have a parent at home. I liked my job, but she makes more than I did. So im at home with the kids and cleaning house and shit.

From a societal perspective, we have swapped traditional gender roles, but I did not switch gender. And if gender is a social construct and I've proven it doesn't need to be followed, all without getting sex reassignment surgery or wearing dresses, why not just accept the sex you were born with and behave however you want?

Andy wore it better

>happily living
>living
Give it time guys. The odds are against them.

They did. McTeigue got credited, but those traps directed the film.

When it comes to living happily, I think the odds are more likely against us.

who are these semon demons?

They just wrote the script and hired him to direct it.

>why not just accept the sex you were born with and behave however you want?
body modification is part of behaving the way you want

if they want to present as female there are phisical aspects and social behaviours they can tweak in order to make their appearance better match the way they feel

The characteristics pertaining to masculinity or femininity not regarding to biology. IE women cant play sport, men shouldn't cry etc etc. People assume that every single person is either or M or F pertaining to their sex and not on a spectrum or completely opposite of their assigned sex.

Are there any based trannies who deserve respect, or are they all degenerates?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbra10-3sa8

youtube.com/channel/UCDmCBKaKOtOrEqgsL4-3C8Q/featured?&ab_channel=BlaireWhite

Blaire white shes great

Yeah, there are based transvestites, pic related.

Most trannies are just insecure gay people with delusions out the wazoo.

there are based fem gay dudes who crossdress, the ones who go full tranny are trash

youtube.com/watch?v=a71V1gYiDJg

he was pretty based in Hannibal

>happily living

>To wit, I'm a stay at home father.
stopped reading there

What you just said = super gay, i don't think you should be straight you fucking fag

>Hurr let's post the daily loltrannies thread
>Durr the inevitable trolling is so we can have better moderation
>Now I'll go post green circles and start a pro-Trump thread too
>lol trannies are such attention whores amirite fellow alpha bros???
Faggot
Saged

I'd just like to say something to all of you stormweenies whining about "degeneracy" or whatever. Maybe it will help you understand why the bravery of the Wachowski sisters is important to so many on Sup Forums.

Look at how literally everything revolves around the cis straight white male. Look how many white males are in the government, making decisions. Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

Everything you are is placed on a pedestal, while those of us who don't fit the mold are shoved over to the side and forgotten, and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

You, as a white male, only continue this cycle. It's clear you're not on my side, the side of progress and human rights, but on your own side, trying to horde decent livelihoods for yourselves. Everything you've done in your life probably just reinforces this shit.

In general, you are the scum of the earth. The phrase "die cis scum" has been mocked here on Sup Forums, but it exists for a reason, and if you were truly a supporter of humanity, you'd support the phrase as well. Cissism is a dying dogma.

People are starting to learn they're more than just their societally designated roles.