Redpill me on St. Annie Vincent, Sup Forums

Redpill me on St. Annie Vincent, Sup Forums

disgusting person, no reason to listen to it's music

what makes it and its music disgusting?

Terrible music & she only fucks BBC, and women
No white males allowed

She REALLY likes them young

never said the music is disgusting - i haven't listened to it. seeing her image, i can't see why I'd ever want to listen to it

Notice that not a single comment in this thread has seriously addressed her music yet.

People hate her persona, not her music. Most of them don't even listen to her music.

Just listen to her music. I like Marry Me and s/t the best --kinda' two ends of her empowerment spectrum. I think a lot of people really dislike her transformation: from mousy, jew-y, cute librarian girl with album titles like "Marry Me" to silver-haired outspoken feminist electro-rock lesbian.

It feels to some guys like being dumped or betrayed. So she engenders visceral reactions. But like, none of us were ever going to fuck her. Find happiness in your own life; judge her music on its merits.

prince johnny is a pretty good track

>this artist doesn't have the look I want so into the trash it goes

Wait you do know Annie is not supposed to be black right.

the only track of hers I've heard is I'll Make You Sorry.

hated it at first now I rather like it but I've played it a few too many

pretty much

Thanks for being a reasonable poster, so rare here on mu.
also, inb4 the kate bush interview shitposter shows up

I agree with and admire your post, but you realize you are posting this in the middle of a troll thread right? most of what is being said here is simply to make fans of her music angry, that's what these dumb threads always are.

>i haven't listened to it. seeing her image, i can't see why I'd ever want to listen to it
dear lord, well at least you proved correct.

i don't see why i should make the effort to listen to her music, when i could listen to other music, made by artists i don't dislike ;^)

but you can't dislike them if you haven't heard their music, you are judging them by their outward persona and not by their output, but then again I don't really understand what there is to hate about her unless you are some Sup Forums retard.

You guys sure are going to look silly when she releases the album of the century later this year.

Of course I can dislike them. Are you autistic? Never seen somebody on the street and immediately had a bad impression of them?
Maybe I just don't like your face. Is this a problem Annie?

Why are there so many pictures of kids taking pictures with her?

No, but then I'm not a superficial cunt.

>redpill

This buzzword needs to die.

>Buzzword

Red bull me on this word

>the buzzword "buzzword" needs to die

Cuck detected

Annie's embracing her inner commie

This aesthetic would be cool for the new album.

Annie to release her version of Holy Wood soon