>your country is turning brown there is more of us every fucking day

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJMeTmdfNWk
youtube.com/watch?v=PcJrExewkYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means

CONSERVATIVES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It means THE WALL just got ten feet higher bruh.

BUILD WALL
B
U
I
L
D
W
A
L
L

Damm are brown women the most hottest

It means white women will be even more coveted

It's a commentary on how pathetic liberals are and how happy they are to go extinct to ease their feels.

VOTE LEAVE
O
T
E

L
E
A
V
E

apparently this is what humans will look like in the future once all our races are mixed

BTFO the pure white humans in 1960's The Time Machine

Not bad.

>using a milky "black woman"

How can niggers and their sympathizers be any more transparently racist.

Mixed race will overtake the majority one day, but the pure races will never actually die off because we woukdnt actually let a race of people go extinct. They're going to be put on reservations, just like white people did with the native americans.
Every continent will probably have small reservations for that particular group of people and they will be more or less fenced in and not allowed to outerbreed to preserve the race, just like the Native Americans.

their noses will be bigger though

>interbreeding a white who has a small nose and nostrils with an african with a bigger nose and nostrils = bigger

We'll lose the ability to grow a proper beard and get nip-hair? Bummer.

>There are good looking mixed people
Let's show what the average mixed person looks like.

white people will just trade their facial hair genetics for resistance to baldness. take the good with the bad.

>a political party is proud of this

I think it's funny how they add yellow eyes and a little more blondeness to both pictures when in reality everything will just be more brown and black.

There's only 500 million whites on earth and most of them are brown eyes brown hair.

They are severely overestimating white features.

No more filthy white oppressors :)

But nips get bald as much as everyone else...

These. I'm pretty sure as it is light eyes and hair are recessive. If those pictures are supposed to be the entire world mixed it'll literally just be a bland black/asian hybrid, they can kiss caucasian colourings goodbye.

nips are the baldest in asia but asian countries in general have the least amount of male pattern baldness out of anyone. i think czech republic is leading with 42% of men going bald and they are probably the whitest country in europe right now

I wonder what music she likes

So you're saying I can get a qt slav gf with my bald head?

Easily the blandest, most commercial pop shit there is. Just like every other brown on the planet.

go for it my man

>a qt slav gf
There's no such thing.

Also your bald head is too small.

I remember this shit was the talk for like 3 months ago. Fucking Time magazine
>America in 2050 by Evan Goldberg or something

>So you're saying I can get a qt slav gf with my bald head?
I'm from Eastern Europe and at least half of the men I see on the street are bald to some extent.

You're only getting the chicks if you're rich though, they're massive whores.

i want curly frizzy negro hair to die out holy shit

>white people commenting on plebeian taste in music
wew lad

I miss when black people made this type of music
youtube.com/watch?v=cJMeTmdfNWk

>actual instruments
>heavy sounding guitar
>decent lyrics

Why is this allowed?

I couldn't imagine TV shows in Europe going 'you're country is getting more Muslim everyday'

>implying genetic researches won't allow to choose your child genotype

forty years tops

>your country is turning brown there is more of us every fucking day

Yeah, and there used to be a lot of Injuns around too. Same as happened to them will happen to you.

go back to listening to jbeibs and macklemore, todd.

>parents choose to make their kids blonde with colorful eyes
>liberals ban it

>curly hair
>not the best

Kill yourself. Curly red hair is god-tier in qts.

They will probably be able to freeze white genetics in a tube forever and then create as many white babies as they want

>just like how sperm is freezed in labs today

But first fucking cure cancer!

there is a distinct difference between frodo baggins hair and brillo head nigger hair

I'd like to see them try and impede the free market, since it will be a fucking gold mine.

Hint: they can't.

You've got that analogy the wrong way around, mate.

Brown people live in shitholes. Meaning more germs. Meaning they grow resistant to shit that we can't keep up with in our clean homes. We're the injuns.

Tell that to American coal and oil companies and resource mines

>your country is turning Jewish there are more of us in positions of power every fucking d- oh god please no uncle Adolf

The first picture is clearly the white kind of curly and not afro-curly.

We've got the technology though, not the spics.

Neutral Milk Hotel

race mixing is healthy for the gene pool

Great show!

cool looking eyes desu.

I won't mind it

Negro music died in the 90's.
Blacks revolutionised the music industry then threw it in the bin

Rip

lol wut

See

those companies can actually be detrimental to the environment but i see what you mean. I believe the liberal narrative will die soon enough, and if it doesn't, time to die for the cause :^]

Chocolate maisie williams?

>I'm from Eastern Europe and at least half of the men I see on the street are bald to some extent.

I am a quarter east slav so it makes sense I am balding. Now to get gf...

It's ironic: Black people invented rock and roll; Chuck Berry, Little Richard

And then came Elvis and then the Beatles, Rolling Stones etc.

Now strangely black people nowadays just stick to rap and electronical music and most black people hate rock music

>Also to mention that rock music is dead in the mainstream world

youtube.com/watch?v=PcJrExewkYA

The injuns weren't killed off because of technology. They were weakened by spreading disease after the first contact, leading to the dissolution of societies and a lower population number before the Brits arrived, and then they didn't have time to recuperate their numbers sufficiently to stave off the huge amounts of numbers who kept arriving on their shores. Browns breed superbug in their hovels that clean people can't handle+keep showing up in massive numbers due to breeding like rabbits=whitey is the injun.

A Girl is No One

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>A girl has no race

Fuquasimodo

eastern european women are objectively the most attractive in general tbqhwyf

Please gibe me your women my dick is ready also we will help you in the upcoming war against the mudslimes

Signed

Negrodamus

>The injuns weren't killed off because of technology.
Of course they were. Pizarro and twenty lazy Spaniards caused the downfall of the Inca and it was only after that disease was manifest.

The indians were a savage and primitive people. Even without disease, the white man with his superior intellect and technology would have prevailed.

Injuns=/=Incans

And the Inca were brought down by other brown people who were sick of their shit, anyway. The Spaniards were just being crafty little apprentice-jews using them for their own gain.

>A girl has no race

You're thinking about the Aztecs and the Mayans.

The Incas legitimately got rekt by 100 or so Spaniards

Im sick of how the whotes get all the credit.

Everyone knows who elvis is, no one knkws who Al Wilson is

Makes me sad man.

I can stand music made by blacks during the current year. I wonder what would happen if they did move back to rock. Would they still have that magical musical skills.

But then again, they wouldnt use real instraments

is this how white people really see us? you really think brownies spend all day rubbing their hands thinking of ways to screw you?

Nah fuck that the white devil needs to die off

They didn't do it alone and come out on top because of their technology in any stretch of the imagination. They used the technology to gain more support, perhaps, but ultimately they just found themselves a bunch of brown people who were sick of the ruling class. If they hadn't, they'd been wiped out by 300 Inca soldiers.

No, you just swarm into our civilization like pests.

Your racism doesn't even make sense.

>western civilization expands thru out the world for generations

>cmon you guys dont come into our countries thats not nice

heres the thing your government is promoting immigration. am i supposed to listen internet strangers or the designated authorities?