Larry, Seinfeld

D R O P P E D

Wtf I love jews now.

>Jew Actor
>Jew Show
>"Guys h-he's le jewish!!"

Stop the presses

But Hungarian Jews are based, user

This isn't even a question. Larry David and Curb far surpass anything Jerry has ever done.

What did he mean by this?

Larry appears to be a reclusive "genius", similar to Bob Dylan. Their thoughts are obscure and almost manic. Larry is almost r9k tier, he didn't work continually until his late 20's, and he lived with his parents. I'm sure he would appreciate the memes.

Honestly I just really like hungarians

I prefer Seinfeld.

Never been a fan of that sort of "improvised" style it has where people just sort of mumble and repeat everything they say. And it gets a bit samey, even more so than Seinfeld I thought.

Still great though. Just Seinfeld is more my thing. But Larry is the better comedian, without him Seinfeld would be nothing.

Wow Chevy Chase looks like shit

t. goy-cattle

What? Both are mega jews.

Larry David
Seinfeld

I can understand, the latter scenes were very much like what you described. Initially the humour wasn't dragged out as much and hit point perfectly. The whole black family plot really fucked the series, I believe. It just became progressively laughing at inane shit.

Larry by miles and it shows in Curb.
You can tell Larry's humor is all about making fun of the little things in life while Seinfeld's humour is about word creation and repetition.

>word creation and repetition
It's funny because that was what Larry did during Seinfeld.

Like he would read the script of a writer and go "that is a funny word, focus on it and use it more".

>Syrian
Talent like Seinfeld parent and Steve Jobs parent are what Drumpf want to stop coming into USA......

its ok, hes one of the good jews

syrian jews are a whole different ethnic to arab syrians

that's like how black canadians aren't the same people as white canadians, even tho being born in the same country

Not him. Wouldn't blame the guy, he had the world on his shoulders, he must've been under immense pressure and its surprising he consistently wrote to a high standard. Genius.

Oh I'm not saying it's a bad thing, not by any means.