NRL Super Saturday Football

St. George Illawarra Dragons vs Newcastle Knights.

Game starts at 3:00PM AEST at Jubilee Oval.

North Queensland Cowboys vs Gold Coast Titans.

Game starts at 5:30PM AEST at 1300 Smiles Stadium.

Melbourne Storm vs Cronulla Sharks.

Game starts at 7:30PM AEST at AAMI Park.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/revealed-nrls-strongest-fastest-and-fittest-players-for-season-2016/news-story/2293d4e9d4dd99f45d0d9f84192a1fa6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

walkcunt on suicide watch

PantherGOD

Who can stop us?

Don't really watch many games live these days. Most of the time I have MMM on in the background.

Yourselves since there will be a QLD v QLD game next week.

Really hoping Titans upset Cowboys tonight.

Does literally anyone care about the first game?

They're trialing a new rule in that game

Me too lad. Gives the Tigers nothing to play for. Probably wont happen though.

>tfw my nephew is here and it's been non stop Peppa Pig all day so far

sean u here m8

who are you tipping to make the gf

I'm not getting my hopes up but I think they can do it.

foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/revealed-nrls-strongest-fastest-and-fittest-players-for-season-2016/news-story/2293d4e9d4dd99f45d0d9f84192a1fa6

I am fitter than Jake Mamo.

Raiders, Brisbane, Melbourne.

love your work mate

Got a new family dog recently lads. Called him Bowie.

Pics?

Good to hear Sean, is it the same breed as your last dog?

Right, any games going on right now?

2 hours m8, but that game is terrible so come back in 4 and a half hours

fuck

Nah he's a mix of three different breeds. Will post pics soon. He's still a small dog though.

friendly reminder

The Knights are going to pump the Dragons today.

The only thing they'll be pumping are each others dicks as they use their tears as lube after they lose.

George Carmont is playing for the Warriors ISP team today lads.

>Knights looking to dump Mamo

With this kind of decision making I guess we're staying in the hole for a while longer

Mamo is underrated imo. Yeah he's made some stupid mistakes but he's a player that never ever gives up. I really like him.

>deluded st merge supporter

He's fucking terrible. Only has a future on the wing and even there I'd prefer Brendan Elliot because at least he doesn't drop any high balls. We literally do not have a genuine #1 capable of playing first grade at our club at the moment.

seething casual spotted

Have you seen Mamo play? Can't catch, can't tackle, can't position and his supposed "speed" isn't even that blinding. He let in a try by slipping over his own feet last week.

Well you will be without one for another year because you're saving up the keys to the city for Valentine Holmes in 2018

Apparently David Mead is someone the club is interested in, not sure how long they want to sign him for, but if they can get him reasonably cheap he would at very least be a good option to hold down the fort until there is potentially a bigger name signing in 2018.

Watch the Bulldogs sign him for some reason

I think Mamo could be good if he got more games and more education, but he's probably not a good choice for a team like the Knights who is going to be teaching kids for years already.

This is the match where Newcastle finally get a fucking win. The Dragons are in a sorry state of affairs.

There is no way he'll ever to be able to make it at fullback. He has potential to be a better than average winger and I feel like that's his ceiling.

James Hooper is the worst NRL pundit general

>dogs signing anyone but forwards and middle-late age backs

kek

Dogs are almost Roosters tier in terms of signing decent young players in positions they already have covered and wasting them in reserve grade

bulldogs board of directors is 90% lebo old guys and 1 white old guy

tis sad

>Australian rep
>SoO folk lore
>Premiership winner
>White
>UoW Commerce Undergraduate degree
>1 club man
>white
>man

can this cunt just fucking rule the earth single handedley? jesus christ what a man

Wish I had the optimism to think the Knights will compete in any way

What are you listening to right now lads?

>dragons letting the knights get in

And his legacy will always be running away from Justin Hodges

literally WHO

MMM stream while atching muted livestream

>2016
>Newcastle cosplay as miners
>Roosters dont cosplay as coked up eastern suburb poofs on yachts

why is this allowed?

like i said SoO folklore

This is so fucking sad.

Fucking kek

>The Dragons compete on their defence!

Knights going to be in the final for sure! They are back boys.

20 seconds to challenge a try or ruling? Is that what I'm hearing?

>greenturd trying to introduce more rules to make the game more like NFL and distance the game from union

why was it allowed to make this literal retard a CEO of anything? the bloke has a degree in sports management not business and marketting

I remember someone here posted a tweet from Gould I think that they'd considered 20 minute halves to bring in more advertising.

Fuck me what a wanker you don't need a degree in shit just ask Matto down at the pub if it's a shit idea or not. He'll sort it out.

>the man shake wiill lose your weight goys!
>literal protein and vitamins and because its so few calories your body cant help but lose weight

kek. goys.

It's becoming just as bad as money ball in America. I'm pretty sure I've heard Gould directly use that word as well. I know he's a cynical old bastard but he's alright sometimes.

>UoW

kek, may as well have done a "diploma of business" at one of those dodgy private VET providers, at least he could have gotten something useful like an iPad out of it

Man that was a smooth try.

Watch Newcastle blow this.

Try.

Charlie Puth - We dont walk anymore

>holds a Bachelor of Sports Science degree from the University of NSW
>and a Masters in Management (Sports Management) from the University Technology, Sydney.

science degree and sports management

lol... 1 year in management study and he got the gig of CEO at bulldogs as youngest NRL CEO

how? what the fuck did he do to get that job? I would love to know how I can go from management masters to CEO of a 10m+ p/y company

>Knights in charge of kick off.

Can't tell if you're joking or not. Never heard of the guy but these are the kinds of reviews he got from his debut album.

Newcastle were never in it in order to blow it
They score early all the time but that is irrelevant to winning

What happened to the last CEO?
Fair point.

Probably a case of who you know and not what you know. Or he can suck dick really good in the dark.

>They score early all the time
No they don't.

>Probably a case of who you know
This shit is so fucked in the real world. When I was working at Bunnings we had a new operations manager join the team.

He was an ex optometrist of 20+ years. He knew someone really high up at Bunnings apparently. He also ended up being moved to another store for sexual harassment. Don't know how he wasn't sacked considering about 6 women had to make reports against him. I guess it's easier to sweep problems under the rug.

>What happened to the last CEO?

sacked by the BOD because dogs were going shit in 08 and the board being the good goys they are blamed the CEO and not themselves

installed a kid with no experience who then becomes the NRL ceo

what a fucking world

So then blame this cunt for the downfall of the knights and replace him.

lmao at the guy calling Mamo good.

That all happened way too quickly.

>expect this turn sharp left
Dumb commentator shouldn't have said anything.

the board wont act until their bottom line starts to get bad and they fear the members might vote them out

so they change ceo to be seen to appease the members so they keep their jobs

its all a joke

I fucking told you they would NOT reach -500.

But you disgusting casuals kept insisting otherwise.

Kill yourselves.

It's so fucked when big businesses pull this kind of shit. I'd really love to know what goes on behind the scenes.

dont be so fucking retarded, just having a masters degree doesn't solely qualify you to be a CEO

he got picked to be CEO of the NRL because he has had extensive managerial and executive experience within professional sports in australia

it's not like the NRL had many candidates to choose from anyway. NRL is not an internationally played sport like soccer so the pool of talent to draw from is vastly reduced

They will reach -500 F/A by the end of this match. All they need is 7 points from the dragons.

Cap this post.

Based Sean.

dickhead i said how the fuck did he go masters > Bulldogs CEO

its just self preservation the board of directors dont make any more money by changing the bottom line but if the members who can vote them out start to pressure them (and they might lose their jobs and benefits like cool cars golf fun times) then they 'act' and do something retarded like install a new CEO

if that CEO fails they do it again and again until the members give the board the boot

lol no

Can I get my 50+ score this match, I have faith.

>the city of (you)

The Knights can still swing it back in their favour.

>the knights won't reach -500 F/A
LMAO

>this delusion

kek

KEK

K E K

K - E - K

Owie my shoulder has a boo boo, man up and slam it into a wall and walk it off you poof.

He didn't go from masters straight to BILdogs CEO

He became a mid-level operations manager at the BILdogs in 2001, then general manager at ANZ stadium until 2008, THEN became BILdogs CEO. That's several years AFTER he did his masters

You are fucking thick

>penalty
If Perenara wasn't retarded he'd have seen that no one even attempted to tackle him mid air. He just landed on him.

source?

it's on fucking wikipedia

Most CEO's of big business are huge sociopaths anyway. They work their way to the top of the chain and stay their for years and rake in the big bucks. It's not about what people want. It's about what THEY want. They harbour no feelings for anyone but their own self gratification.

Dangerous contact on players in the air is always penalized, my casual friend.

Because YOU literally just edited it in.

Bullshit. The knights player jumped and landed on him. That was his choice. There was no attempt from the dragons to tackle him.

Not really, the CEO's sole job is to please shareholders and stakeholders.

They do give themselves huge bonuses but to say they only care for themselves is very shortsighted as such a narcissistic person as a CEO would bankrupt their company by driving away all the investors and clients