Ronaldo plays shit all season against any decent team

>Ronaldo plays shit all season against any decent team
>Is shit in the CL final, but fluked a win on a penalty shoot-out
>is shit in the Euros and only played 20 mins of the final, where he did nothing
>this is enough to bump him up to his highest ever rating and put him ahead of Messi

Remind me why penaldo should get the best player of the year?

ps. stole these point from a brit but I agree with them 100%

if you put his cl stats against small/big teams you are going to laugh even more
>should get the best player of the year?
no

except literally none of that is true

I'd like to have a discussion about this but the picture you linked is nearly a year old. Link something from the end of the season.

>big game flop
it's better to call him the ultimate flat track bully

How so?

well the pic is from the first half of the season. rest is down to opinion

>le only scores hat tricks on eibar, malmo, and espanyol man

O sry didn't see that do you know what the recent stats are?

literally 1/5 of his goals are from penalties

Was he on The Simpsons exposing Lisa as a no good flopper?

what did he mean by this

please remind me of messi's important goals against big teams again in the last season

3 in the CL knockouts against Arsenal (better than any CL team Ronaldo scored against)

2 goals in 2 league games against Atletico (both close 2-1 wins)

2 assists in the CdR final

>i didnt watch hungary-portugal post

Wew lad.

>was shit on euros
The only 2 games where he was truly bad were Iceland and Austria. His performances against Hungary and later Wales were excellent.

Portugal might not even have made it out of the group stage without him.

Nothing better than seeing the GOAT producing massive amount of butthurt.

Because pic related

ronaldo qualified real madrid with a hatrick in quarters
ronaldo qualified portugal with the goals against hungary and wales
ronaldo scored the winner against barcelona

Ronaldo is the reason both teams struggled and the reason Real Madrid was shit for 6 years until Bale came

>ameritards

You asked for goals against big teams and then you list goals vs Wolfsburg, Hungary and Wales?

>looks at flag

opinion discarded

You're forgetting that Real won the League and set the record for most points a year before Bale came, you fat retarded fuck.

Can we just ban sharts from anything football related?

because media propaganda

still don't know if all the retards here are being ironic when they call him GOAT or we actually got invaded by beta penaldo dickriders

He has done fuck all in almost a decade at real madrid. Reminder he choked in his manchester final as well missing that penalty.

>Reminder he choked in his manchester final as well missing that penalty.

delete this

>he has done fuck all
>done fuck all
>fuck all

Won countless trophies including 2 UCL's, La Liga, Copa del Rey, 2 Ballon D'Ors & recently the Euros

>Reminder that a fat Americrud said he's done fuckall.

that's a very countable amount of trophies

My point still stands despite my idiotic way of expressing it.

Those RM teams under Mou were more complete than the ones afterwards though.

Reminder that RM has been continously reaching, at least, the semifinals of the CL since the 2010-11 edition.

You can make the case that Bale is the reason Madrid has become successful again. Two CLs after he went there.

can't remember any of his goals, messi's goal are far more memorable

iceland qualified portugal by scoring against austria

This guy is hilariously overrated. It's a mystery how people could even begin to think about comparing him to the likes of Messi.

Maybe he's famous because of his style/image like Pogba

its a guy that scores on average 50 goals per season
thats why this board is shit, its full fo bandwaggoners chinks/moors/muricans

>People who call Ronaldo GOAT are betas

Lmao no. Betas love Messi.

>He likes sprite, pizza and being awkward! He's just like me!

>posts the choking midget while questioning GOATnaldo

really makes you think

You can tell people ITT don't actually follow la liga football. You guys should watch some Madrid matches at least. watch Ronaldo without Modric or Benzema. Watch Ronaldo against big teams with better team coordination. and then watch messi. there's a difference here. people who like Ronaldo are just butthurt Messi haters and Madrid fans. None of them actually watch both of them play. If you watched the sport for what it is rather than with blind hate, you would realise amazing things one does and the other not capable of doing.

>Arsenal
>good team

I'm what world?

In a world where they're a consistent top 4 team in the 2nd best league in the world and vice champions in the season in question.

So in ours.

Neither of them are GOAT (as in the single best player in history) but there's no doubt which one had a better year. The amount of damage control and butthurt by Missi cuckboys especially after the Euros is simply glorious.

They're the most mediocre team of the last 10 years and you know it, you delusional arsecuck

really makes you think, huh

double the shots but still no goal. what the fuck

This lol you are reminded

I know fucken penaldo fan boys think Wolfsburge, Hungary and Wales are BIG TEAMS wtf

inb4 b-b-but Ronaldo was in muh premier league

I don't usually defend Ronaldo, I'm not exactly a fan, but nevertheless: tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. And no tsu in Messi.

>le gorillion goals against Waxtap, Espanyol and Melman man

And tsu deniers.

le butthurt

Cristiano single-handly destroyed Barça's morale with that goal in Camp Nou where he scored the winner in the last few minutes when Real Madrid was down to 10 men. From then on Barcelona played awfully, very uninspired against Atletico and nearly choked the league title.

Suarez should win the Ballon d'Or

He's the most popular sportman in the history of sports. Not surprising he's winning individual awards when the teams he is on wins trophies.

I mean, was not Eder and Ramos he wouldn't even be at top 3 next Balon D'Or, but he is winning it.

Kkkk

>new FIFA comes out
>Ronaldo rated 94
>messi rated 93
F

Most people on Sup Forums only watched the epl probably, and catch whatever barca/rm cl games that they can. Like you said, for anyone who watches them week in and week out there is no comparison.

Also,
Ronaldo
>1 liga in 7 years
Bale
>2 cl in 3 years

still doesn't come close to 5-0 at santiago and don't forget the 4-0 last season too. At santiago

True

sure, but that was the turning point of the season that boosted Real Madrid's confidence, leading them to the CL title, and troubled Barcelona's. Everyone was expecting the game to be 5-0 considering the 0-4 at bernabeu.

it didn't boost shit. Madrid didn't meet any strong team until reaching the final against Atletico who removed the favourites Barca and Bayern. the match had absolutely no effect on barca's performance last season. We still won The league and Copa. Even with playing 3 games a week

Yes it did. There were major doubts over Zidane's competence until that game. And Barça only won the league because they had opened a lead of more than 10 points before, which eroded to 1 single point.

>We

>We

Why are you even in this thread then

What did lead Madrid to CL was no confidence, it was Wolfsburg and City in the way to the final and you know that.

No it didn't fag

>Wo

>Barça only won the league because they had opened a lead of more than 10 points before, which eroded to 1 single point.
>Barcelona only won the league because they got more points
that's kind of the point of the league m8

There's a reason people compare Ronaldo to Messi and Messi to Pele and Maradonna.

Messi has a long list of memorable goals to choose from:

> 2 past Manchester United in the CL
> 4 past Arsenal in the CL
> 2 past Bayern in the CL
> Dismantling PSG and Man City
> Free kicks against Granada, Atletico & Bilbao
> Solo goal against Real Madrid
> Solo goal against Athletic Bilbao
> All of his WC2014 goals
> and of course his Maradonna goal against Getafe

With Ronaldo there's a few memorable and important goals like his United free kick blooter and the important goals against Atletico in the CL but besides that it's pretty difficult to come up with a large list of extraordinary goals.

Don't be salty though there aren't many players that will ever come close to these two in terms of stats and entertainment.

>Suarez (60+23) had more goals and assists in 2015/16 than Griezmann (37+10) and Bale (23+11) combined

who /suarez/ here

> 2 past Manchester United in the CL
> Dismantling PSG and Man City
> Free kicks against Granada, Atletico & Bilbao
> All of his WC2014 goals
there was nothing memorable about any of these. nutmegging milner was more memorable than these. rest are fine though. you could find more, like his hatrick against Real when he was 19(?).

How are his goals against United in their two CL wins not important/memorable?

Or those match and cup winning free kicks?

Or his last minute winner over the whole Iranian team and his pin point accurate dribble goal against Bosnia? You did watch the WC didn't you?

You're right though there are plenty more to choose like the hat trick against Brazil and Real. It's kind of my point though, there are just so many compared to poor Ronaldo who has incredible stats but isn't as memorable and magical.

> 157 more games and only 39 more goals

Holy shit. Ronaldo's crazy physique should keep him from retiring too soon though. I wonder if he'll go to PSG to stat pad?

if we're stretchin it from 'memorable' to 'important' then yeah, maybe you got a case. but then again that gives ronaldo an extra boost since he has scored some unmemorable but still important goals.

>How are his goals against United in their two CL wins not important/memorable?
one was and open header while they were already leading and the other was a shit shot let in be VdS. absolutely nothing special.
>Or those match and cup winning free kicks?
just dont see anything remarkable about them
>his last minute winner over the whole Iranian team
because scoring on packed defences is what he has been doing every week for a decade. plus iran are shit
>his pin point accurate dribble goal against Bosnia?
are you joking?
>magical
this is starting to sound like a paid apple product review.

so now, to give Messi an imaginary advantage, we're circumscribing greatness to "number of goals deemed important in a career".

lel.

>leaf

no surprise, nice shitpost

>sucking le autistic manlet man's cock this hard

What...would you rather attribute meaningless goals to greatness?

but muh 5 goals against Espanyol!

If it helps Rolando, apparently. Ramos and Le Speedy Mong have been more decisive at Madrid in these last years.

>Eibar
>Small team

>his pin point accurate dribble goal against Bosnia?
>are you joking?
That goal was more memorable than anything Ronaldo did at WCs.