One shot at life

>One shot at life
>LIVE IN FUCKING CANADA

rather be dead tbqh

Could be worse.

NO IT CAN;'T

Kill yourself then dumb faggot.

Then jump off a bridge, faggot. It's February, you should die from hypothermia fairly quickly, if you don't drown first.

t. Trudeau

This country sucks why can't you accept this fact?

K Y S

t. Justin

even if Canada does suck, that fact ~30 million people can deal with it and you can't proves that you're actually the weak link in the situation and thus you'd probably be better off out of the picture.

Are you retarded? Trudeau hates Canada, which is why he is trying so hard to destroy it just as his father did

>Canadians freeze to death if they step outside
Can't make this shit up

Oh no mate, you're so unlucky, hahaha haha ha...

Sometimes i get sad that i was born in america and how all these european countries have much high quality of life. Then i remember that at least im not canadian and everythings all better

Why? Because Canadians also have a much higher standard of living but also plenty of open space, large affordable homes, guns, etc?

Australia and Canada are unironically the best places on earth to live. All the benefits of both the old and new worlds with relatively few of the drawbacks.

>be me
>one shot at life
>born black
>i will never have a polish bf
feels bad mang

wanna trade?

>Australia and Canada are unironically the best places on earth to live.

truth

lmao no

>straya
>not based new zealand

fuck your leaf and your opinion

I pray for Canadians every winter.

I've been there during winter.

thank you korea

You are my favorite chinese colony

Test

New Zealand has the worst internet and import taxes in the developed world though.

Canada is boring compared to the US, which itself is incredibly boring outside large cities.

Quality of life includes things like quality of leisure.

Alot of people don't realize that northern US and Canada are about as cold as fucking Russia. It hit -40F here this year for about a week.

t. North Dakota

>boring
There's always something to do provided you don't live in the boonies.

so anything but the largest cities?

It's not my fault rural life is a bore.

Rural life is the best life though unless you're a weird normie.

But there's nothing to do there

>weird
>normie
Aren't those antonyms, what does normie even mean

Whatever you say duelling banjos.

>New Zealand has the worst internet
[citation needed]

>and import taxes
I don't think they're the worst, but yes stuff is relatively expensive here, especially electronics. Additionally, average incomes are quite low, hence why so many people fuck off to Aus or the UK.

Perspective, what's weird to you might not be weird to me.

In a sense, I think people who go to parties 3x a week with a few dozen people you don't even know and just fucking around... weird. I did it, but I don't get it. I have WAY more fun chatting with my xbox buddies and getting wasted while climbing the ladder in Overwatch.

Normie is a normal person.

>Nothing to do
Sure there is, you have an infinite trove of shit to do nowadays with the oversaturation of entertainment with TV, Video Games, Booze, Movies, Cross country Skiing, mountain biking, hunting, training your dogs, getting better at piano, getting better at that new language, whittle a new Rosarie for your wife etc etc

If there's nothing to do then you MAKE something to do.

You're stuck with me dumb frogposter

FOREVER

>Perspective, what's weird to you might not be weird to me.

Some things are rather objective though.

Jobs are all located in the city/closer to the city. This OBJECTIVELY an important thing to people, generally at the top of their list.

Healthcare services are usually located closer to the city. This is an objectively important for most people, because driving 5 hours to see your dentist or visit your physiotherapist kind of fucking sucks.

>Sure there is, you have an infinite trove of shit to do nowadays with the oversaturation of entertainment with TV, Video Games, Booze, Movies, Cross country Skiing, mountain biking, hunting, training your dogs, getting better at piano, getting better at that new language, whittle a new Rosarie for your wife etc etc
>If there's nothing to do then you MAKE something to do.

You can do all these things without living far as fuck from civilization.

to go skiing or mountain biking or hunting one could simply take a weekend trip to do these things, get their jollies out and return to their comfy city. Whereas if you live in a rural setting you don't have the option to being close to civilization.

it works one way but not the other.

>poor me guys I was born in a first world country where most people are actually decent, average income is high and I mostly just have to worry about who is Canada losing to in hockey this time

I'm about to sniff you so hard I'm gonna suck a fart outta your ass

BRPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SSSSNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFF

Oh... oh god yes I'm getting hard... *snnnifffff*

Yeah I can't even finish writing that.

>tfw fartposting is a thing tho

>Finland
>Making fun of our weather
keep on looking if you want to find a country shittier than your own. I'm sure you have enough Estonian vodka to weaken the sting of being an Asian forest buffer state.

Thank you, Ameri-friend.

KEK, exactly! OP is just a proxy bitch!

you ... son of a bitch!

fuck you manchild.

Wanna switch?

>NO IT CAN;'T

Sweet home town.