Why do Americans eat peanut butter and chocolate together?

why do Americans eat peanut butter and chocolate together?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate#Classification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's edible.

It tastes good.

do they use vomit chocolate or normal chocolate?

Vomit chocolate is exclusively a Hershey Bar thing, so...

It's actually delicious desu...

it's hershey's so yes

there's very little chocolate, it's mostly just covering the very salty peanut butter which covers up the buteric acid

the piece's are amazing though, best one of those type of candies

Why do Australians eat dried abo cum?

Why not? They're pretty tasty desu

What is vomit chocolate?

>very salty

Yes, Hershey's can't be considered chocolate because they have substituted cocoa butter. No cocoa no chocolate.

hershey's which used butric acid in the chocolate since the olden days when it helped drive down production cost

the way hershey's makes chocolate is cheaper than the cadbury or nestle way

it involves butyric acid being produced, which is the same chemical that makes vomit smell so bad, something about the milk causes it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate#Classification

fuck off madcunt reeses cups are fucking top-tier

Hershey Bars were originally invented during the Depression as a cheap snack food for the unemployed.

hershey was making chocolate the same way for over 30 years before the depression

Why people continue to buy Hersley id the chocolate is low quality and made with butric thing ?

The same reason people wanted classic coke back after new coke came out even though in blind taste test they liked new coke better: nostalgia

You don't notice the difference in purity if you've rarely tasted more pure forms of chocolate.

regional cuisine, eating snails and goose liver seems weird to me

other chocolate makers add butryic acid to replicate the taste for american consumers who have grown to like it

some of their products now are chocolate candy and made with vegetable oil instead of cocoa butter and only have chocolate taste from artificial flavour

the poorer half of american society is addicted to corn syrup sweetened shit that's just nauseating if you aren't used to it

>be in america
>buy one of these
>realise eating the whole package will eat up my entire calorie budget that day
>take one bite
>realise it's not worth it
>throw the rest away

this was a few years ago before it was acceptable for us to look like pic related

You too are weird.

Have your ever noticed how Snickers and Twixs and KitKat never say "chocolate" in their packaging? Well, the shit they use isn't legally called chocolate in Europe.

Now, you don't really notice because they have other sweetener ingredients and you eat the thing as a whole. If you have the patience, try scrapping off a bit of the """chocolate""" with a knife or something, and eat the shavings.

It tastes like death. I've haven't eaten those candybars in years since I did it.

i hate kitkat and maltesers. i like mars, milky way and sort of like twix

i like toblerone but i wish it didnt have any nougat, that shit sticks to my teeth like crazy and is overall unpleasant.

my favourite chocolates are plain milka, nestlé and above all, cadbury.

damn cadbury is so gooood..

wtf I hate chocolate now

A mistake foreigners make is eating them at room temperature. Sure you can in an emergency but they are much better chilled. This is also why the little ones make great icecream toppings

Do non-Americans even know this glorious feel?

we have those icecreams here but shiet meng they are really expensive when compared to other stuff on the market thats IMO bretty gud too. havent tried that one yet..looks goooood though

No, I'm sure a name as American as Häagen-Dasz is enjoyed only in the US.

do americans have hersheys?

hershey's tastes like puke lol
why are ameris obsessed with hershey's

I just got redpilled.

Nigga Häagen-Dasz is made in France even if it's an american brand. Maybe HG in USA in made in USA but for many countries it's made in France.
i know this brand since I was little kid

Now apologize

Because it's fucking good, not that a subhuman like you would know.
>vegemite

retard

Why ?

your sarcasm detector is broken, mon ami >70935567