What do you want season 3 to be?

What do you want season 3 to be?

Good, like season 1.

>What do you want season 3 to be?

made

Emma Roberts studying the f*ck out of the Roberts clan.

cancelled

Brendan absolutely killing it.

True Detective was canceled.

Not made.
Tired of this murder bullshit. Try throwing that money at something else. A ISS drama for instance.

Honestly I'd be happy if they went with him. Bring on the Brenden rivival!

no mary sue next season please

As much as I love true crime I wish it kept the pseudo-lovecraftian feel the first season had

two main characters only

so much potential was lost with that over the top try hard second season

It had no flow, no meaningful character development, and a horribly uninteresting plot. Basically everything the first season was good at.

also, vince vaughn

this is seriously the most pleb post i've ever seen on this retarded board yet
ands that's saying a lot

I want trashy Rachel McAdams to sit on my face

Not her usual, bland cute self. The trashy, fucked up one.

International Space Station, or did you mean ISIS?

no it wasn't

set in the UK

/Thread

more thriller, less officer maggot dick cop faggot

This.

DUDE SAM I'M EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW SHOW DUDE HOPE IT COMES OUT SOON ON [AS] IN THE COMING MONTHS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I LIKE YOUR MATERIAL.
Being sincere by the way.

>a detective who gets everything easy with a partner who goes through an ordeal until the last catharsis episode

Vaughn did nothing wrong.

The problem was we didn't get a nice cathartic ending like S1. We didn't get a flat circle where everything came together at the end, we got a bunch straight lines that crossed sometimes then abruptly ended.

Yes it was the President of HBO said at the upfront a they weren't making season 3

Animated by RoosterTeeth

No one. Season 1 was overrated and Season 2 was awful

Season 3 is cancelled, senpai.

Season 1 was the ultimate in televisual kino and you need to get out

Gylennhaal and Bale

I would want it to be spooky and weird, like the first season, instead of a pedestrian thriller cop show, like the second.

I want Jim Carrey as a protagonist.

>season 1
>overrated
Cheap bait

Bale
Hardy
Adian Gillian

Nolan to direct

The true patrician choice.

ed norton

wintery setting.

no main character romance garbage.

i want a squeaky clean character who will be broken by the case. kinda like i imagine rust before all the bad shit happened to him. a good detective with a good heart but cant deal with what he's seeing etc.

young girls sold as sex slaves for celebrities or something along those lines

nothing will ever top season 1

No Jake? Pleb as fuck desu

We don't want it to be overstuffed like season 2 and we can't break up the TDKR crew.

I want season three to be The Return of Rust Kohle.
"This Time, God Shoots Back"

Bale
Aidian Gillian
Nolan
Emily Blunt

Viggo Mortensen and Jack O' Connell star as the two leads. David Cronenberg directs. It takes place in Alaska during the wintertime, when there is virtually no sunlight.

It begins with a 10 minute sequence with no dialogue. We see a man tracking an elk. After several minutes he finds it, sights it in, and shoots and kills it. We then see him walk to the carcass and begin to have sex with its dead body. We follow the character to his trailer where he lives, and it is revealed that the character is played by Jack. We then have a montage of him eating elk. We assume it's the meat from the carcass be bad sex with.

We're then introduced to Viggos character. He has a wife. They have no children. He has an altercation with his neighbor who is a drunk, of which there are many in the town where he lives. He makes a comment about not drinking. His wife has a concerned look on her face.

We cut back to Jacks character. Now he's in his pick up truck near the police station. He's holding a gun. We hear an unsettling orchestral piece. He stuffs it in the seat of his pants and hastily/nervously walks in. He walks by the secretary who says "Excuse me. Excuse me can I help you? Sir?" He ignores her and keeps walking. We see he's walking straight towards Viggo, who is sitting at his desk. We see a close up of Jacks face and he looks a bit scared and nervous, as if he's about to do something bad. The secretary is jogging towards Jack and is yelling "Sir, you can't be back here!" Crescendo. She catches up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. He turns around angrily and reaches towards the seat of his pants where his gun is as an impulse. Viggo tells the secretary that Jack is new to the force, and that this is his first day. The secretary is new too.

The episode ends with Viggo getting a call about a smell coming from a trailer in a small village. It's a mutilated body. Now they're hunting a serial killer.

Marco polo

Ten hour-long episodes of Rose Byrne rubbing icy-hot on her nipples and wincing.

Ending of s2 is pure bullshit

Its not. Its a genuinely realistic ending compared to S1.

S2

>3/5 main characters die
>bad guys win
>conspiracy goes uncovered

S1

>uncover conspiracy, but not a single news site goes with it
>both survive a severe stabbing/gutting/chopping
>kill the super human yellow king in Carcossa, after Rust halucinates

Hate S2 all you want, but at least its well written.