It's ogre. Kaep is finished

It's ogre. Kaep is finished.

>American "Freedom"

Bunch of babies, can't even handle dissent.
Grow up and do your jobs.

It's fucking pathetic how big a deal they're making out of some nigger being too lazy to stand up.

Damn they are butthurt.

To protect and serve, unless a person sits during the national anthem, then their right to protection from the organization paid for by his taxes ceases to exist.

Top fucking lel. This Kaep sitch is a fucking dumpster fire. Kaep is fucking stupid. Police are fucking stupid. Everyone is fucking stupid. Holy fucking shit.

all this time i thought these nfl teams were standing and enjoying the national anthem because they wanted to....now I see it's mandatory

I fucking hate that nigger Kapernick but fuck the police. I remeber the police trying to stick it to a local event by raising the security cost too much and the event promoter just went out and got private security. 49ers should do the same

cleveland police said same about browns and nothings come of it

yeah, that's exactly what this is. people exercising their freedom. the 9ers can afford private security if necessary.

>white "people"

Keep is a faggot but surely there would be serious consequences for this.
Are police forces even allowed to take retaliatory action like that for political speech? Has this kind of thing happened before?

Way to squander any good will towards police this bullshit had generated though Jesus Christ. They're being a bunch of fucking babies.

>"YO FUCK DA POLICE THEY BE RACIS AND SHIT"- nigger
>"okay, we will leave now, good luck"- police
>"HALLLLLP, HALLPPP IM BEING RAPED AND MURDERED"- nigger
>*shrug-" police

This is the world nigs want.

>look mommy I said nigger I'm so cool

Take one of your guns and put a bullet in your "brain", trump supporter

you're wrong, they're obviously doing this because of the socks he wore. do you remember the isaiah crowell incident earlier this year? of course you don't, because facebook doesn't tell you about those things.

you sure showed him, champ.

>tfw tom brady wears socks with gorillas eating KFC and watermelon later this year

If Kaepernick had any balls, he would quit football. He's on the verge of being replaced anyway, it would send a much more powerful message, and maybe he could use his millions of dollars to make a real difference on those streets full of bodies. But no, he'll do literally the least he can do, then stand back up to play ball, take his money, and go back to his mansion nowhere near said streets.

It's not like the cops or the system are perfect, but he's just a struppy cowardly child like 95% of all protesters in the millennial age.

oh wow, im so sorry anonymous person on the internet, im no longer a racist now

lol

>"Are you a racist?"

This is hilarious, all the goodwill the cops may have garnered, they throw away by crying like children about someone exercising their constitutional rights.

49ers get private security, probably cheaper then the cops rates anyway.

I dont think his chef will allow that. Tom bradys chef reminds of that one guy brian wilson of the beach boy had helping with his schizophrenia during the 70s and 80s before taking over his life conpletely

probably a good thing. cops these days might get scared and think a football is a gun

>these are the people that post on Sup Forums now

Are cops fucking retarded? Dumb fucks are getting paid to do their jobs, you either do it or get fired.

What is this communist garbage.

Considering cops shoot innocent people and don't face any consequences, it's better to keep them away from crowds.

Exercising their freedom of speech is communist garbage now!?

Damn son take a seat

I am a huge supporter of Police, but come on now.

Cops do security detail after hours as a side gig. They're allowed full use of their police cruisers and equipment and can wear the uniform. You see a lot of cops do this because it's easy money.

cops just BTFO of themselves KEKEK

I think the anthem thing is no big deal but wearing those socks while training wasn't a smart move, he's representing the club during that time

He's representing the 49ers no matter what he does, retard.

He could be in his home fucking seven hookers and that would be representative of the 49ers.

No, throwing a fit and refusing to work events because Kaepernick presented an ulterior perspective to their abuse is.

Aren't cops off duty when they work NFL games? Is so they can choose not to work the job of course, but I wouldn't pass on the paycheck because of Kaep's dumb ass.

wow i never realized how many niggers were on this board. i guess it makes sense, there's nowhere else you can really go on here.

no, he can do whatever he wants after he's done working. unless it involves drugs.

Bruh, white people ain't athletic, why would they be on sports boards? lol.

why the fuck is this even a problem
fucking seppos

This.

No shit he can do what he wants, but if the media gets a hold of it, it's representative of the 49ers.

That's why when players do stupid shit, they get cut.

So they want to earn hard money now?

Are they going to stop getting paid too?

>le edgy n word Sup Forums tard
damn you're cool dude !

I used to manage a movie theater and we would pay off duty cops like 50 an hr to sit around and check out underage chicks and hit on milfs.

Dudes were usually pretty based. We used to show mandrama ppvs illegally back around like 2003 and this one cop used to LOVE fucking with the white trash and minority trash that would go in there (we all fucked with them, scum of the earth).

His favorite thing was to stick a dime in the urinal and then piss all over it and then go check later and laugh his ass off and tell everybody when the dime was gone

no, they do this as a favor to the team. because they're local and they love their team and hiring a private security staff would be much more expensive. all this really means is they'll have more time to spend with their kids.

I'm white and voting for Trump but I hate it when other white people try to tell minorities what to do about law enforcement.

That's a good thing though, sports are stupid, especially handegg.

There's a big difference between not standing up for the anthem and directly insulting cops with his socks, and the club can only be made responsible for what he does while on their grounds, you fucking mong

>this is an unironic post
>These people already took over Sup Forums

>n word
faggot

Kys

They already earn hard money (though, let's be honest, that depends on the beat). There are plenty of other places in the Bay Area to do security.

>heard you guys need some security

Cops aren't a race

>Too triggered to combat any points
>muh niggers
Every time

I mean a consistent extra easy money for 3 months is always nice especially for the holidays.

There's a major corporation here that hires off-duty cops to work security 24/7. I think they make about $35/hour to sit at the security desk for eight hours.

not arguing, just making an observation.

edgy

There's no shortage of demand for off-duty cops to do security detail. Other options just might not be as cool as working a pro football game.

NFL teams are notoriously cheap af and don't actually care about the military. See paid patriotism.

They don't do it for free, lol. They make bank, get to enjoy a sporting event for free, and generally only have to deal with some drunks. Notice they said may stop working events, ie they won't come to a concensus because some or most of the cops want to keep making that dosh.

Why do conservatives get so butthurt?

trump is going to LOST

kappo is already a WIN

Sup Forums literally btfo

also this whole thing is such bullshit who gives a fuck what this guy does

He wants to go to the Vikings

i know they don't do it for free, i never said they did.

thicc as fuck bro who this

Seething my good dude

oh yeah?

Please stand strong Colin. You are succeeding, they are proving how incompetent they are.

Did Kaep just fix our cops hating blacks problem? Cops look like some real bitches here. Not professional whatsoever, very petty.

Di

Yes. You and your boys have been losing their shit over kap since last week.

Seriously though, they really fucked up by doing this. They had the overwhelming public support especially after the socks episode.

They should have just waited it out cause Kaep was bound to fuck up.

what else?

Cops don't hate blacks. Blacks hate not breaking the law.

Which inevitably leads to tension when they're forced to confront those charged with upholding the law.

Sup Forums hates trump

This is a big mistake, the public was on their side after the socks thing but it won't be after this.

But they haven't done anything yet they're just talking, it's their constitutional right to be able to say what they want dawg, why should Kaep be only afforded that right?

>implying this is new.
The American police force is comprised of a bunch of fucking idiotic manchildren with a gang mentality. Aside from their lackluster training in how they should handle themselves properly, they're seriously not the brightest bunch of people. They're usually the lowest common denominator. The ones who make detective are legitimately smart and have an IQ escaping double digits, but the rest are straight up points away from being intellectually disabled.

I'm not even kidding. Dude I went to school with graduated with a 2.01 GPA, graduated almost last in his class and acquired an AA with a 2.2 GPA (60 college credits). Dude's a cop now, making 49k/yr. They all develop the same fucking mindset as the same gangs that they criticize. The blue code of silence is as real as the Mafia's omerta, too. Former cops and detectives have gone on record about the rampant corruption and criminal behavior; hell, current cops have spoken about it.

If you really want an unbiased and in depth overview of police brutality, check out Jelani Cobb's documentary on the Newark police force. Dude doesn't pull any punches at all and looks at ALL sides. Solid doc.

really? i thought trump support was like one of the main characteristics of that board

t. someone who has never gone there and never will

you should know why. Do you pay tax dollars?

Kaep is a fucking idiot but its amazing how cops somehow find a way to come out looking worse then him.

People can be racist on facebook but American "Freedom" allows their ass to be fired for it

SJW cucks getting a taste of their own medicine right now

it's one of the better boards for off-topic discussions.

It's just that Hillary is a horrible campaigner who is dying as we speak.

Our taxes don't pay off duty cops to tend sporting events bruh

You are so easily fooled it's almost not funny

>People can be racist on facebook but American "Freedom" allows their ass to be fired for it

The First Amendment protects against persecution from government. Has nothing to do with employers.

All the money in the world, will work her ass off, but for who?

That said Trump is a legit joke.

Fuck, I miss Obama already.

Besides that not much else that I know of but you've been booty hurt this whole time. God bless

i am highly uninformed and easily rused

no shit?

And the 49ers employ police officers what is your point?

It's more of a day laborer situation dawg

Yes lol. Will you think of him and every other player differently when he cuts this? Whenever he does that

>obama
>more race tensions after 8 years in office

Really faggot?

real talk?

I'm just saying Kapernick and the 49ers are getting SJW version of American "freedoms"

I know it in't a 1st amendment thing but racists on facebook always think it is and now people defending Kap are thinking the same thing