Anything he can do, Suarez can do better

Anything he can do, Suarez can do better

lol

That's true but Messi can do it better than both of them.

Messi can't consistenly score headers, Suarez can.

Messi can too, but hes often the one who is crossing the ball. Messi scored more headers then a manlet should do.

Can Suarez give a better bj than Ronaldo? I doubt it

Suarez won the EPL?

Don't think so.

It slipped away.

nope

Suarez can be a better homosexual?

Suarez literally scored 0 goals for sporting
Suarez literally scored 0 goals for manure
Suarez literally scored 0 goals for hallal
Suarez won literally 0 euros

Is Suarez even trying?

Please have sex.

Suárez on the man u team ronaldo had would win the treble.

Can Suarez TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

That delusion

Suarez can't move his legs on the ball all fancy-like the way Ronaldo can.

suarez cannat generate that amount of money
dont forget Real Madrid have 50% of his marketing rights

Any Ronaldo fans in this thread? I'll kick your ass

tsuuuu

Ronaldo has better penalty and header skills. Anything else Suarez can do better.

Prime Ronaldo is a better dribbler, is faster, has a FAR BETTER FIRST TOUCH, better one on one finisher, and is literally the greatest counter attacking player of all time.

In reality, the only thing Suarez has is being a superior passer and centre forward qualities like hold up play.

They'll never learn. Maybe when he finally retires.

Also LITERALLY every Messi fanboy rode Tsunaldo's dick pre-2009 but have been stuck on the bandwagon ever since

>Prime Ronaldo
Yeah, like years ago. I'm talking about them right now.

yes Suarez is clearly faster, a better dribler, a better header and a better free kick taker than 2007-2011 Ronaldo

Why do soccer fans live in the past?
No one cares who could do what better back then?
What matters is now.
Now Suarez is better

Topkek

not at all his fault. he dragged a shit team kicking and screaming to the finish line and they still managed to fuck it up

ronaldo scored 0 goals in the eredivisie though, the easiest league to score goals in

Can't argue with that. Mateja Kežman had better scoring record than Ronaldo in erdivise and he was shit, CR never scored in erdivise. So yeah Cr confirmed as a fraud

Kek.The only player I bandwagon is Azzar, I couldn't give two shits if Messi is worse than Ronaldo and vice persa. But anyone having functioning eyes would be able to tell that Messi is simply out of TSUU's league, there's no fucking comparison.

Ronaldo might be better than Suarez pre-2009, but then he was also completely shat on by Messi.

Right now Ronaldo is number one.

Messi has surpassed the game.

/thread

Ronaldo won the treble?

Yeah