STOP ASSOCIATING THE SOUTH WITH COWBOYS! COWBOYS WERE WEST AND MIDWEST! THE SOUTH IS MEXICANS!

STOP ASSOCIATING THE SOUTH WITH COWBOYS! COWBOYS WERE WEST AND MIDWEST! THE SOUTH IS MEXICANS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaquero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's where you're wrong kiddo

sorry wyatt earp.

I mostly assume Texas with cowboys. Are they mexicans or cowboys?

whatever you say vaquero

Wasn't the south black and Tejas??

Cowboy culture is actually mexican and spanish

Cowboys are Mexican though.
That culture comes from Spain

The south are actually swamp dwellers alligator hunters.

Nobody associates the south with cowboys unless you have a fucked up definition of "the south" which includes the southwest.

yee haw

>The historic American cowboy of the late 19th century arose from the vaquero traditions of northern Mexico and became a figure of special significance and legend.

I always tought the south were just redneck racists living in swamps.

>That culture comes from Spain
>A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America
Did you even bother reading your own link?

But all frontier characters in American fictiona cross all media speak in a thick southern dialect. Where the meme quasi-Canadian 'standard' Midwestern American English came from is anybody's guess, but it seemingly wasn't there in the 19th century.

>The cowboy has deep historic roots tracing back to Spain and the earliest European settlers of the Americas.
You should read the whole article first fuckwad

>The cowboy has deep historic roots tracing back to Spain and the earliest European settlers of the Americas.
I did read it and I notice it had no links or references.

Gee i bet you regret posting Wikipedia as proof huh?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaquero

>During the 16th century, the Conquistadors and other Spanish settlers brought their cattle-raising traditions as well as both horses and domesticated cattle to the Americas, starting with their arrival in what today is Mexico and Florida.[20]
>[20] Vernam, Glenn R. Man on Horseback New York: Harper & Row 1964.

Texas, along with Arizona and New Mexico (where Wyatt Earp and Billy the Kid made their names) are Southwest, not South

Arizona, specifically the city of Scottsdale (the west's most western town), is the epitome of the west. Please ignore anyone who says Texas or New Mexico is the most western state.

>cowboys
>midwest

kek

>scottsdale
>the most western town
>not tombstone
>not bisbee
>not yuma or hundreds of other more authentically western towns

>is the epitome of the west
>he hasnt been to wyoming, nevada, montana
>he thinks fucking redneckville aka scottsdale is """west"""

neck yourself

I assume he means the great plains part of the midwest so he's technically not wrong

>The south is Mexicans
That's the southwest. The south is blacks.

Secession?

my map pls

Vomiting right now

>just noticed that little bit of Texas on the gulf coast that makes it all the way to Louisiana

Every single person who includes eastern NY and fucking Long Island with New England should be shot. They are very clearly different regions. Albany and Long Island are NOT New England.

im working on a newer vesion that has long island as part of NYC

what should i make eastern NY?

adirondack region maybe

But mexican are cowboys. As if white boy would ever want doing the herding job.

Protip: only include New England in the New England region, pretty straightforward.

I'd go with Adirondack too. It's a very small region because it doesn't fit in with the great lakes, appalachia, or NYC.

saved the sticker, cowboy

yeehaw cowboy

>cowboys
>not mexican culture

How's this?

Yeeeeeeee haw

NOSOTROS

Seems better but I don't think the 'panhandle' really belongs with the new region
Not sure which region it would fit into though.
Maybe split between mid-atlantic and appalcahia? dunno.

All of WA and OR are PNW.

Exactly, The Philippines are also Mexican.
>palengke
>tyangge
>EscuadrĂ³n 201

Etc.

Don't forget Nanay (mother), Tatay (father) and pitaka (purse)

The south is slaves, cotton, and sisterfucking.

YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW