Honest opinions about the guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR7Njv5-GtA
youtube.com/watch?v=_8hxi2UzI9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edgy Faggot

He looks like he's fun to party with

genuinely enjoy his music

At least he was edgy before being edgy was the safe thing to do and played out. Now everyone wants to smash glass on their head or poo on stage like "I'm punk rawk xDDD".

What the hell are you talking about?

Very generic music. Legitimately stupid person.

True legend. His old records are finest punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR7Njv5-GtA

fuck yeah. whats with this thread? just like Sup Forums to act all tryhard when it comes to the only true punk in history

Bad music, shitty person. Hid behind his stage show. He WAS his stage show. Was known as an animal fucker and rapist of under age women. Disgusting piece of shit.

>the only true punk in history
kek

Dumb music, way too tryhardy, but the documentary kept me morbidly interested and freaked out the whole time so I'll give him that

Uh, user did you miss the Super Bowl halftime show last year, where Beyonce and her black panther formation dancers pooed on stage. It's totally been co-opted by corporate America and lost all artistic merit long ago.

Viral marketing
Stoo shilling him

actually there are a lot of junkies that act like he did. have you never been to a city?

>freaked out the whole time

you're a pussy

Name one other fucking person in punk rock that was more anarchistic then GG. Pro tip cunt. You can't.

i dunno i always thought he was kinda scummy. i don't like it when artists rely solely on shock value, is pretty dumb.

oh, so theres only ever been one football player, one classical pianist, one lawyer, one chef, etc because they exuded one trait of their profession or mindset. sure bud. not to mention you can't define an esoteric concept

Other than "Bite it you Scum" haven't heard anything from him I like.

any junkie that has ever been in a band

Still waiting on someone who was more punk then GG faggot.

which is not what you asked for.

if punk is just being as shit of a person as you want theres loads of shit people in the world

Respect for how fucking real he was, it might have just been a schtick at that point late in his career, but it doesn't feel like it, he just gave no fucks.

seth putnam

axcx fuckers

Don't Talk to Me would be my entrance music if I were a wrestler, top tier joint.

tiny benis XD

He's having more lasting influence than any other rock artist going forward as he seems to be a pretty popular figure within the new hip hop community.

The epitome of shock rock, every other attempt has been a cheap imitation.

catchy music, but he's an edgy try hard.

I don't think he tried to be shocking. I think he genuinely enjoyed shitting in public.

Interesting guy, actually some decent songs, but a massive arsehole too.

We need him back.

and why did he enjoy it? because of the reaction it gets. why does it get that reaction? because it's shocking

See

Show me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8hxi2UzI9I

free

A victim of a sick world

dude was an absurdist, really no point in hating him