You wake up and find that Russia had invaded and occupied Korea for awhile now. News only got out now

You wake up and find that Russia had invaded and occupied Korea for awhile now. News only got out now.

1. Your cunt.
2. Approve or disapprove?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXPGPMTulDw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF-sSf6qVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Approve.

We are talking about N. Korea right?

I wouldn't give a single fuck

Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=XXPGPMTulDw

How do these people get anywhere in life?

Careful, it might be true. Russia is going to be military arm of the US now.

They may have important intel she is acting preemptively on.

Who cares?

Will there be countless refugees flooding our coast?

>Russia is going to be military arm of the US now.
I'm not sure why people think Trump and Putin are going to be buddies and our governments will get along. You're foolish if you believe this.

>You're foolish if you believe this.
Great argument, very convincing.

They'll probably be kidnapped by the Chinese and have their organs stolen.

Don't Koreans claim to hate Japan?

I wonder if riches want organs of starved people though they will take anything if they can do it anyway.

Nobody would care.

But it's true. Putin will be reelected in 2018 and we need a scapegoat to prove that it's not him who fucked up economy

Same here.

Trump is bending over backwards for Putin. His whole campaign was talking about how great America was but the minute someone attacks Putin he turns into an anti-american college student. It's bizarre to say the least.

>Putin will be reelected in 2018 and we need a scapegoat to prove that it's not him who fucked up economy
America will reduce or completely erase Russia sanction and the economy of Russia will be thanks to both Putin and America.

Trump has already teased he would lift sanctions if Russia is a good boy.

But sanctions did nothing. The oil went from 120 to 50. Anyway it's a good move maybe he will just blame merkel

What happens to the Ukraine then?

>But sanctions did nothing
But removing them wont produce nothing.

>What happens to the Ukraine then?
Its split and the western part of Ukraine gets nukes again.

As far as I know nobody gives a fuck about them so they are fucked. War will go on forever there.
Are talking about exclusively American, European or Russian (anti-European) sanctions

European and America sanctions

Also if Russia doesn't be a good boy, Trump will be forced to bring the hammer down to show he was never a Russian sympathizer.

If he lift American sanctions Putin will lift orphan adoption ban. If they lift European sanctions Putin will lift antisactions and it will fuck up our economy because of import. I doubt Tramp can lift Magnitskiy sanctions

There is current a ban/sanction on most US companies from buying Russia addresses (land for stores and investment).

If Russia proves themselves, Trump can turn Russia around.

The Russo-Japanese War 1904-05 was the battle for hegemony of Manchu and Korean Peninsula.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF-sSf6qVY

>america first
>until russia needs financial aid

>Russia actually acts like an ally
>treated like one

This just goes to show that literally anyone can an elected official if you just know what tune to play.

Australia gets no such luxuries though. Interesting

Does America have sanctions on Australia? I don't know of any. Maybe you can refresh everyone.

Don't be obtuse. You know exactly what I meant and what I was referencing.

That time we made them scuttle their flagship hmas australia in the 20s?

Nobody cares what some lefty cunt thinks, he can fuck off back to melbourne

>Don't be obtuse.
Nothing you're saying even makes sense.

Australia doesn't need financial aid, Russia does.

did the kpop qts make it out safely?

if you send them to Portugal I'll be your bestest frend