How will he be remembered?

How will he be remembered?

As a man who's slowly improving from his shitty shock rap days.

Yonkers. unless a song similar that he makes or odd future comes up with is the same somewhere along the line

Who?

He won't.

Fondly. Unfortunately.

That one guy that made that one popular horror core song

For such great lines as "I like rape"

Smuckers is GOAT.

Someone who became irrelevant because he raps about not liking the rap people want/expect him to make.

OF is cringe-worthy kid shit, but Earl's dope. Too bad we don't get much from him.

OF Tape 3 featuring all the good members when?

Actually nevermind, that's pretty much Doris, isn't it

The rapper who had a lot of potential but kept fucking around.

He will be remembered as the guy who brought Earl to relevance.

"that phase of puberty"

As the meme rap clown that Earl Sweatshirt and maybe Frank Ocean (I think?) hung around with at one point.

Funny how he promotes leading and originality and he's got thousands of white kids dressing like him now.

>founder of supergroup
>side acts within the group overtake you in popularity
>become bitter as a result of it
What's his closest analogue? Kevin Drew?

GOAT. his next album going to be a classic and the beginning of a similar status like pharell

Never gave a fuck about Tyler, but I keep seeing Odd Future t-shirts everywhere on my shitty campus.

Ugh i hate anti-rappers
>this wont be on the radio
>fuck that other shit
>rap sucks but not me
Some shit talk is fine, but when the core of your image is "fuck other rappers" then it gets old quick.

>"I rap about that REAL shit"
>basically gets plays from every teenager in america and still says "I'm underground and proud"
>"lol I don't rap about parties and drugs"
desu the only rap I like is either hype and ignorant nigger shit, mid/late 90's new york/southern/western gangster rap, or relatively clever or funny lighthearted things like some ludacris or eminem. a lot of modern 'woke' rappers really bore me, and they all all the same swaggy accent on their voice which doesn't sound genuine to me.

He won't. His brothers david alaba and deandre jordan will win trophies while he will be making shitty music and launch a "fashion line."

lucky he didn't burst onto the scene like 3-4 years later