Pacific Rim 2 when?

Pacific Rim 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Stacker_Pentecost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in japan she is no person

BOYEGAED when?

>you will never be shunned by 2ch for getting your tits out and despised by stay at home moms

Japan a shit

I adore the original and everything about it, but seriously I don't see how a sequel could turn out well. What's going to happen? The aliens come back, again, so they build giant robots, again? The first ended so conclusively. I want more Pacific rim but the way I'd rather have an animated series that detailed the whole rise and fall of the Jaeger program, with each episode about two specific pilots and telling their story, ending with when they got eliminated in combat. Would be cool because we could see stuff about tacit ronin and Romeo blue, and you could have an episode to give more backstory to the crimson typhoon or cherno alpha pilots

Boyega is the main character now and del Toro is off the film.

She's not returning user.

Boyega being Stacker's son makes absolutely no sense (unless they take the Creed route)

id like to rim her 2nite if you know what I mean

Idris Elba was the only good thing about this.

That acting was awful between the Mako and the main guy

Bump

Yes, yes, well done Gypsy Danger, well done

>however

They blew up the Rift but that doesn't necessarily mean they killed all the kaiju or overlord aliens. Rumors say they'll build off of how Newt and Gottlieb drifted with a kaiju and a possible kaiju/jaeger hybrid.

That being said I'm really bummed that del Toro isn't directing again and they got the schmuck who wrote Jurassic World to write the script. Hopefully del Toro's vision comes through but I almost don't want a sequel anymore.

Star Wars black kid just signed on

Lionsgate originally shelved it but then China bought them and they're going through with the production

It's coming

doesn't China hate black leads?

it's a pretty strange move.

Hopefully a secret organization funds a way to tap into kaiju power with the goal of having the human race evolve. I can see Boyega being their tool to have this happen. And in movie 3 Jax comes back and has to kill him as rinko tells him it's his choice on how the world ends

>Chinese company
>Black lead
How the fuck?

She's not big over there?

If not Rey, it's got to happen to someone!

>you will never get your salad tossed by Rimko Kikuchi

Why even Dai Nippon Teikoku?

Hopefully never because the first one was garbage

Why the fuck was Stacker Pentecost British? The UK isn't a Pacific nation (unless you include the Pitcairn Islands).

>The UK isn't a Pacific nation

Yet they still managed to rule the world for the better part of a century.

But not at the time the film is set, user.

The Mongol Empire used to have the biggest empire before we did, but I'd still complain about Idris being Mongolian too.

pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Stacker_Pentecost

>Why the fuck was Stacker Pentecost British?

His sister was in the Royal Air Force and was on training in the US when Trespasser, the first Kaiju, wrecked San Francisco. She died fighting it having volunteered to sortie, so he devoted his life to fighting them. His drift partner on Coyote Tango had been his sister's wingwoman.