/Gambia/

Hotels and nightclubs "usually full to bursting with middle-aged female sex tourists, had been silenced by the threat of war"

thetimes.co.uk/_TP_/edition/world/tourist-exodus-leaves-gigolos-hungry-for-love-8lhrhdh6p

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEIn9UxpD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5d6EQxxsrIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Klo7UAoXVPU
youtube.com/watch?v=yphfFGSIjUc
youtube.com/watch?v=KIKi7slWbOg
youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w
youtube.com/watch?v=PyNp-Q6dmGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0w11vnhUpU
youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
whosdatedwho.com/dating/emma-watson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD UGLY FAT women go to Africa. Meanwhile HOT young White girls go to Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=yEIn9UxpD-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=5d6EQxxsrIs

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=Klo7UAoXVPU

youtube.com/watch?v=yphfFGSIjUc

Average couple in Shanghai

Beautiful Blonde with a Korean boyfriend living in Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=KIKi7slWbOg

Haha! I'm glad! No more free stuff for niggers

Extremely isolated incidents. The vast majority of white women see asian "men" for what they really are. Short, fidgety, tepid, tiny dicked, hyper betas.

If you're curious, here's a short documentary about female sex tourism in Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w

It follows these two middle aged British women who have been making regular trips to Turkey... but this time they've brought their fucking kids.

Ulrich Seidl's movie Paradies is a great depiction of sex tourism in Africa, if you can abide the German.

why

you sound bitter mate.

are you telling me that european women LITERALLY travel overseas to get B L A C K E D ?

white women in this day and age mate.

>but this time they've brought their fucking kids.

It's true... sex tourism is a real thing, and white women are just THIRSTY for Black/Indian c*ck!

good thing i only stick to my spic women

good choice hermano

bruh...

spanish women are notorious suckers of nigger dick

1. HOT Young White girls go East Asia
vs
2. OLD fat out-of-shape grannies in turd-world nations

i have an urge to kill and behead azn males atm

Meanwhile in Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=PyNp-Q6dmGM

This is a big problem. The demand for BBC is outpacing the ability to supply it. The price of already existing BBC will go up as a result of this.

BBC will become a commodity that's unobtainable if this trend continues.

thats no surprise
some mexigirls can handle mexican alphaness, so they settle for a low test asianfags , thus the reason of female weabos

>27yo virgin
>white women will literally travel 1000 of miles to get dick
cant make this shit up senpai

>being a dutch male
damn, i feel you m8

Watch this vid below :

LDR - Meeting for the first time [South Korea - The Netherlands]
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0w11vnhUpU

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y0w11vnhUpU

Imagine being an asianmasculinity poster, it's like being the stormfag weeny who loves jap women but even more pathetic.

he's true though, if he was posting white girls with niggers it would be more understandable than posting asian "males" with white girls. Those girls has to be weebs or golddiggers.

WORLDWIDE : White women with Asian men are the most common interracial relationship in the world. The entire Central Asian race was created by Asians (Genghis Khan / Mongols) fucking White women

It's literally the complete opposite, AMWF shitposter. Our autistic betas are pairing up with your women and spawning future school shooters, just like you probably.

How do you keep this behaviour up? How much of your life do you spend obsessing over this? Jesus Christ.

Yes and middle aged white men go to asia to have sex with lady boys

>It's literally the complete opposite

Are you a fucking idiot who thinks the West = the World? How many fucking White guys with Asian girls (who are mostly SE Asians rather than East Asian) do you think there is in the West? In the US there is barely 500k with 75% of that being Flips/Thais. There are more Chinese men with Russian/Slavic/Central Asian women that that (you do know that Russia & China share a border longer than the US & Canada without Alaska .... right?)

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

1. "That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin and a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2. "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. ""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

>taking this autists b8 and bumping the thread

He clearly has problems, why encourage his little fantasies?

>90% of Gambia is Muslim
>100% of Gambia is black

lel

I live in Vancouver and there are literally more WMAF couples in this city than all the rich fuerdai with russian whores in Asia combined.

Every time I go outside I see half a dozen lanky betas with their little submissive asian girlfriend.

I have seen maybe one or two of the opposite couples, and its usually with blonde girls with butterface faces.

>but this time they've brought their fucking kids
keksal baba

you have problems because your world is so narrow. here is a tip :

1. Go to VK (russian facebook)
2. Search by location for cities on the China/Russian border
3. Look at the female profiles. Literally every 3rd girl is with a Chinese guy.

Every fucking Vladimir Putin's daughter was dating an Asian guy
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

It is hilarious how stupid you are. Canada's entire population is 30 Million. That is equivalent to one city in China, just 1 city.

my roommate has been to thailand 3 times I am very suspicious of what he is doing

>That is equivalent to one city in China, just 1 city.
No it is not

What possesses someone to shitpost asianmasculinity garbage non-stop? A White stepfather?

>ten million difference
>comparable

I thought you guys were supposed to be good at math? kek

Virginity plus an obsession with white women and hatred towards the system that has deprived him of his "deserved" white bride.

It's the same fundamental anger and delusion that you see within /r9k/ or SJW-leftism, and its extremely resistant to change or facts because it's not premised on facts. It distorts your way of seeing the world. You can't see people as people, but only in terms of races, and white women are some sort of fetishized commodity to them.

>metropolitan area
No it is not

1 city in China = entire population of Canada

it says "foreigner women" it could be Mexicans too.

You are a narrow-minded person who thinks your little country = world. I just BTFO with facts and gave you an education about the world.

self-projection much?

Is it really you? :3

>if Russian women are desperate because their men are dying from krokodil, then they'll reluctantly get married to a chinese guy with a lot of money
>if Asian women are in a multicultural city with a good income, well... 55% of asian women in partnerships in USA are cohabiting with a man of another race

>Group almost 4 billion "Asians" under one universal term as if an Indian has anything in common with a Filipino
>Ignore the FACT that most White men are with brown 3rd world Southeast Asians from Thailand or Phillipines. They also never mention that these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa ... but of course all these girls REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY love White guys.
>When somebody posts actual real couples as expected the white men look like BETAS and the asian girls are ugly-as-shit (ala Mark Zuckerberg)
>On the other hand, Asian guys get the HOTTEST White girls

You don't like me anymore? As I recall you couldn't stop giving me (you)'s for a time Huang.

>>On the other hand, Asian guys get the HOTTEST White girls
Girl above with her asian boyfriend and she is Canadian.

Asian American men are having their fellow Asian American women snatched up by white American men. These women then tell the Asian American men of how they would never date them.

>>>On the other hand, Asian guys get the HOTTEST White girls
An Asian guy hits this Phat white ass

I don't even care about AMWF couples in real life because the asian guys in the couple are always attractive for their race, are decently integrated, and emotionally stable people.

But it bothers me knowing that some bloated bespeckled asian masculinity manlet in San Fran is jerking off to pictures of white women and trying to convince himself that these couples are anything other than an outlier niche

>jerking off to pictures of white women

I'd bet money he jacks off to white men or at least asian women fucking non-asians.

Asian American women are fair game. All the attractive Asian American women are literally flocking to white American men.

>than an outlier niche
see
largest interracial relationship in the world ... outlier. do you think that keep repeating that to yourself over-and-over again will somehow warp reality and make it untrue?

Literally the biggest young Hollywood actresses are with Asian men and best you can post is that ...

>largest interracial relationship in the world

Just because the mongols raped a ton of proto-russians doesn't make it the "most popular". Besides, there are more spanish-south american native descendants than all of Central Asia.

I don't doubt how much you've researched this issue, so I think you'd have posted the stats by now if there was something showing your "most popular" pairing at the highest global frequency.

You want some Asian Americans starlets to fap to later?

>one of emma watson's 14 boyfriends was half-asian, half-jewish

Uhh okay
whosdatedwho.com/dating/emma-watson

>that other girl
literally who, also she looks pretty shitty

she already had 14 ??

Did you miss the part about Russian girls with Chinese men today in 2017 see and ?

>spanish-south american native descendants than all of Central Asia.
The Mongol gene goes into the Middle East, Russia, and Eastern Europe. It sounds like you havent researched this much since I keep BTFO out with facts.

>Asian Americans starlets
What about Asian-American men. It is funny how I come up names like Emma Watson and you give me a bunch of nobodies. Here is iCarly with her Asian boyfriend.

>Here is iCarly with her Asian boyfriend.

>>Here is iCarly with her Asian boyfriend.

wonder if this asian cuck poster realises every girl he's ever posted is a gold digger

You haven't posted a single stat though, only collections of anecdotes.

Stats = quantifiable numbers.

I'm starting to think you're not actually asian, or at least not a fancy asian.

>nobodies
>posts some washed up child actor he doesn't even know the name of
>Emma watson 0.5/14 bf's are asian

wew, want a run down of Lucy Liu's partners? They are pretty similiar :^)

>white people have not only the lowest birthrates in the world, all shitskins are pouring into our continent and to top it all niggers and chinks are stealing all our women
:(

>Korean guy taller than dutch girl

Dunno if girl is womanlet or the guy is a giant

>it's one of these threads again

>article behind paywall

how can white men even compete?

why does whites call 'looking for lust/sex' as 'looking for love'?

Smells like shit in here all of a sudden.

This place is shithole and women try find an easy way... Nothing new here.

1st worlders, sir.

>Indian
what really? we are told we are small dickers.

yes.. that would be me.

i would never understand 1st worlders.

>we are told we are small dickers

Why do these people have such an obsession with willies? Is it because their isn't anyway to tell?

I heard even among black americans they say the lighter their skin the smaller the dick and I just think thats both hilarious philosophy and weird

>Why do these people have such an obsession with willies?
i agree.. that makes sense.

Literally #BLACKED

You mad asian boi??

Why do asians (And especially Half-Asians) feel the need to prove, with pictures of half-decent koreaboos that Asians are attractive?

I mean, the only whites who do something simmilar are Stormfront-fags.

Can't people just be proud of their race, without needing to step on others? I think the world would be a much more peaceful place.

>whites who do something simmilar are Stormfront-fags
assume the koreans who post to be korean-storm-fags?

They're worse - Asian stormfags living in a western country. Asians in Asian countries don't understand their angsty bullshit.

These women are in the same tier of as the men who travel to Thailand for a wife. Seems to me they are usally working class people or insufferable people. Very high Dorris and Harry factor.

>even k*reans can get dutch women
>tfw khv

End me senpai

How do those women get any...
They're so nasty

He's getting sex
Follow him user

Beware the yellow peril

>All of them are just 40 y.o or more

Kek, if that's the best they can get...