Are NIN cool or school shooter core?

Are NIN cool or school shooter core?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAOoiIkFQq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nine Inch Nails is a band.

>one dude is a band

man i am convinced trent has been shitposting here lately, so many nin threads the past few days.

also they're cool and pitchfork approved now, so you nu-males can pretend to like it!

they're not mutually exclusive

but no not cool

school shooters are cool desu

they're more like cool shooters if you ask me.

NIN aren't but Marilyn Manson and KMFDM are.

Trent has a band in the studio too you dunce.

Any word on when the vinyl reissues will ship? I know it says Spring 2017 on the website but that could mean March through June, wondering if there's a more specific time frame

Certainly was school shooter core in the 80s and 90s. Even when I was a kid in the early 00s a lot of the people I saw wearing NIN shirts (some of whom I was friends with, though I never listened to NIN until relatively recently) seemed like the type that might shoot up the school. Same emo-ish loner types. I don't think anyone but music fans care about NIN anymore though.

>tfw I was that goth guy who wore a nin shirt everyday in highschool and everyone probably thought I was on the brink of shooting the place up

I was probably the most humane person of all my peers though, I was even vegetarian and woke back then

Trent is husband-tier and if you disagree you're a faggot and I hate you

well the columbine shooters were heavily influenced by NIN and Manson.

*kmfdm and manson

nah dawg they liked KMFDM & rammstein

So we can all agree that KMFDM is School-Shooter-core?

youtube.com/watch?v=uAOoiIkFQq4

Absolutely

NIN Albums Ranked:

>Pretty Hate Machine

>Broken

>The Downward Spiral

>The Fragile

>With Teeth

>Year Zero

>Ghosts

>The Slip

>Hesitation Marks

>NTAE

Would you rather marry buff dad trent or sad substance abuse trent or weird perfect drug era trent?

They referenced The Downward Spiral multiple times in their journals they wrote before they shot up the school. They were definitely NIN fans.

You better be a chick

Depends upon the album. I'd say the latter half or so of their(his) discography is school shootery.

The latter half? How is With Teeth, Year Zero, Ghosts, The Slip, Hesitation Marks, and NTAE even remotely close?

Your moral alignment determines which Trent you marry.

Good Luck, long life and no sudden heart breking death will come to your doggo if you post: Good girl, Maise.

NTAE is super good for school shooting, Burning Bright works pretty well. The album does seem to be about a killer, or something like that, works perfectly.

He will never teach you how to kiss.

You will never teach him how to kiss

Are there any nudes of Trent? I wouldn't be surprised if there were.

>thinking With Teeth is better than The Fragile

there's one where you can see his boipuccy

those are rated, not ranked