Now that the dust has settled, what was his fucking problem?

Now that the dust has settled, what was his fucking problem?
And just who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wE8Jv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. gays
2. Danny DeVito

>he was a gay terrorist
>idris elba

>what was his fucking problem?
Closeted muslim
>And just who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Eddie Redmayne

1) gay muslim Elliot Rodgers
2) Johnny Depp

1) self-hating gay cause raised to believe gays are perma-banned to hell

2) oscar isaac

Getting denied boipussy hurts. He overreacted though.

1. gay muslim version of elliott rodgers
2. emilia clarke

He was cleaning up Orlando. Homosexuality is a shameful, self satiating condition that puts pleasures of the flesh over the intrinsic role of man in nature. It's weakness and moral corruption incarnate, found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose.
Sean Penn or Oscar Isaac

>Now that the dust has settled, what was his fucking problem?
Nothing, it was just a little banter the Americans couldn't handle

>And just who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
The Indian guy from Harold and Kumar, obviously

>muslim walks into bar
>sharia don't like it starts playing

YES YES I'M A GAY MUSLIM

HOWEVER

why are you falling for the closet meme?

>omar a halal boi he never would put his snackbar into an other mans akbar
archive.is/wE8Jv

>gay muslim
that's an oxymoron

Morons, he was scouting gay bars to either spree-kill or serial-kill.
>bu bu but he was an oppressed gay, this is white peoples fault

>He doesn't like gays for whatever reason, that means he's gay
To turn something one hates back on itself. People love to insult others, and love to feel morally/socially superior, so it stuck. I think it's more likely he was scouting the bar for the attack.

this.
Most guys who contact other males over adam4adam and grindr like Omar "no homo" Mateen did, are only scouting the faggots and places.

Literally every word in this post is a meme.

>this is white peoples fault
Are people actually saying this?

>the taliban doesn't fuck little boys

So was he actually ISIS, or a wannabe faggot?

Nope, he was a full blown homo in denial. Bet he was a bottom too.

But don't you know, user? It's not gay if you enslave them first. The Koran says so

The only problem for poor Omar is that America doesn't allow Muslims to follow their culture and enslave that boipussi. Fuckin white people...

The classic "If I can't have homosex nobody can".

He was forced to stay in the closet because of homophobic Christianity

Haven't heard it so far either

Inspired by them. Supposedly his old classmates said he celebrated 9/11 happening though.

Why are Abrahamic religions such pure cancer bros?

He was pretty based to be honest. I don't understand why we must hate mudshits, they are pretty cool sometimes.

QUADS SPEAK THE TRUTH

>religion of peace
>white guy

There is no "actually ISIS." ISIS represents an idea. Literally anyone can be ISIS, they don't have to go to a special boot camp and get a uniform. They're constantly looking for angry, stupid, misguided people like Omar to carry out suicide attacks like this. They'll take them wherever they're available.

Clearly, the guy had a wide variety of factors that brought him to this place. But the fact is we're at war right now, we've had ground troops and airstrikes fully engaged with ISIS in Syria, Iraq and Libya for some time now. He claimed that the purpose of his attack was revenge for US airstrikes, and I see no reason not to believe him.

ISIS was able to indoctrinate/recruit him because he was a ticking-time-bomb psycho and probably a deeply repressed homosexual. But that doesn't make him any less "legitimate" as a terrorist. Anyone could do what he did. People need to realize this is not a simple conflict, it isn't gonna be over when we beat the bad guy's army and negotiate a surrender. We're at war with an idea.

>check the last digits of my image

Bein a SandniggerFaggot
Oscar Isaac

>Why are Islam and Judaism are such pure cancer bros?
FTFY
The truth has been told

New some chistcuck would come in here

Real Christianity has been whipped, tamed and brought under the heel of secularism. Only reason why its not cancer anymore. What you follow today is "Christianity"

I don't it kind of makes sense to me.
If you're gay and muslim and you want to redeem yourself, what do you do?

Shoot some faggots.

I think it carried the death penalty in afghanistan when the taliban were in power.
There was also the case of a young boy who was being fought over by two afghan warlords who wanted to fuck the kid, the taliban rescued the boy and it was one of the things that propelled their popularity at the time.

It had nothing to do with Islam. He was a homophobic extremist and we need to Crack down on homophobia and extremism in this country starting with conservatives and Christians.

You're obviously baiting but there are people who genuinely believe this insanity.

I've seen this kind of thing posted unironically in my Facebook feed and it makes me so fucking mad

i bet he was using all those gay chat apps on his phone for scouting too huh? not getting dick pics right?

Not all homophobes are closet cases. This one clearly was