If anyone ever asks you what the worst part of the country is, show them this map

If anyone ever asks you what the worst part of the country is, show them this map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvlaDaa0ycA
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arizona and new mexico look cool

>Not Florida

Fuck off flyover state. GA is cozy as fuck

based

>Worst part of the country
>Includes some of the best cities in the country
>Not Florida
>Not a bunch of literally empty flyovers

What did OP mean by this?

wrong

if it isn't an original colony it's worthless

Ok. It's gonna make much sense but I will.

how are u so poorly traveled in your own country dipshit

great post pedro

Looks fine to me.

t. jamal "KILL WHITEY" ooga booga noonga bottomsworth the 3rd

I fixed it for you

I thought North Mexico was where all the violence and cartels are

lel, Michoacan and Guerrero are basically african warlord territory

>hating the bay area and marin county
>hating calaveras and sonora county

youtube.com/watch?v=uvlaDaa0ycA

Hello, Florida. Enjoying the zika?

>tfw you're in the front row of an iconic Pantera vid

new england is the best. ill gladly live in a flyover new england state for the rest of my life.

what's the reasoning behind this though?

reeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE OKLAHOMA IS O.K.

>florida
>flyover
u fucking wot

Inbred jawja retard

I wish jets would fly over florida and bomb it into a crater.

Of course you do, reddit

no the rest of the south is fine just florida

>the rest of
Florida isn't part of the south, mouthbreather

>just florida
Why? Jealous of your betters?

i like texas.

>betters

what's so great about florida? it's too fucking hot and full of creeps and old people.

sink holes
don't mention the sink holes
Marilyn Manson Is Florida too.

it's pretty based imo

>what's so great about florida?
dunno, ask the tens of thousands of people and businesses moving here every year

>full of creeps
ebin reddit maymay =/= reality

>old people
Florida's the third most populated state, do people actually think it's old people responsible for that population boom?

>ask the tens of thousands of people and businesses moving here every year

I asked you. What makes it superior to every other state?

Constitutional Republic.
Why the states are a union still, to this day.

>every other state
I never made that claim, but I can wager it's better than your state when it comes to lifestyle, culture, infrastructure, jobs, cuisine, etc.

If you're part of the reddit crowd that just blindly hates florida, i can practically guarantee you're either an assblasted southerner, flyover, or leftist mad because we don't fit your preconceived ideas.

here's a small tip: we don't say y'all, nobody lives in swamps here, and publix is based

Florida is a shit state full of crime, old people, tedious terrain, gaudy tourist shit, and racial minorities. The highest point in your state is a building. At least California is gorgeous. Texas has good food.

New Hampshire is better than Florida in most ways. We have seasons, some of the lowest crime in the nation, quaint towns, non restrictive laws, rolling foothills and hundreds of lakes, skiing, (cold) beaches, hiking, no income tax, no sales tax, over 90 percent white, 7th highest GDP per capita, live within comfortable driving distance of Boston (a major city and tech hub). Our politics are reasonable and not corrupt.

Why would someone want to live in a cookie cutter shit hole of narcissism?

Oh, yeah, I fucking challenge you to find a more comfy state. You certainly aren't going to find it in florida.

why are you this triggered

*fixed

You literally just described the south.

I'm calling you a flyover state, dumbass. Not automatically including Florida into trash shows how little you know about your own country.

he loves in a shit state and is bragging about it. It's like bragging about living in an objectively worse Italy.

atrocious taste.

>hot
>full of stupid people, regardless of race
>smells like shit
>shitty cities
>terrible infrastructure, significantly higher poverty, shitty education systems, horrific public transportation,
>welfare capital
Should have just let the south leave desu, it's so embarrassing to have to deal with them

Florida desu
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

basically the Balkans of the US to be honest.

>full of crime
sounds like hyperbole to me. I live in a big city, and I don't know anyone who has ever been the victim or involved with any crime. Unless you count weed and underaged drinking I guess? Regardless, this isn't the 80s anymore, there's tonnes of far worse crime areas in the country. I've never felt unsafe at any point, nor do I see why anyone would feel the need to own a gun unless you're a hobbyist/outdoorsman type.

>old people
again, you seem to just be going off things that might have been relevant decades ago but really aren't today. Most old retirees live in planned communites away from normal people. The average person who moves here today from the North isn't some old snowbird, it's someone with a uni education settling in for a new career or to start a family.

>tedious terrain
flat is tedious? seems easier to me.

>gaudy tourist shit
Disney and that's it? Are we supposed to feel bad that millions of people want to visit here? If you're a local it's easy to know which places are tourist traps and which are nice and comfy. There's lots of awesome totally empty beaches and woods- and there's nothing like getting out of school and going with your friends for an outing there.

>racial minorities
Literally no mexicans here. a good number of the spics we do have here are the upper class of their home countries and are >white. I'd easily take that deal over paco and his 24 manlet kids like you have most everywhere else in this country.

>why would anyone want to cookie cutter shithole of narcissism
Like Boston?

Sounds like you just have shit taste desu

All you niggers can go fuck yourselves.

thats where all the mexicans and blacks are.

Might be impressive for people who thinks most of new england actually looks like that. While you're at it, why not post Beacon Hill and pass it off as a typical average street like all the Masshole cherrypickers on here love to do?

Florida has the 5th highest violent crime rate, NH is 47.
Florida has the 5th oldest population, NH is 7th so still pretty old. We don't retain young people well.
Flat terrain with literally no hills is fucking tedious and boring. It's also ugly.
Tourism makes up a large portion of Florida's GDP and most of it is conspicuous consumption for adults who want to show of to all the other pens there. The non tourist cities gene nothing going for them which would be fine if your state had any interesting landscape.
I don't really have an issue with minorities (unless they flood my state) so I won't contest this point.
For all of Boston fault (and it has a good deal) it is an interesting city with a storied past, not a 1950s boom town whose main contribution to American culture is cocaine and bringing back wanton drug violence.

Massachusetts is largely a sprawling over developed shit hole filed with condescending ass holes who can't drive but know what's best for you. We sell them cheap booze and cigs at the border and that's mostly it.

Unlike massachusetts, most of NH is small towns. There are certainly uglier parts but much of NH is beautiful.

we do have hill lands, but most people prefer the coasts because they're a much bigger part of the local lifestyle and culture. Yeah there's no mountains but the sea on all sides makes up for it. I don't think there's any great barrier reefs anywhere else in the country, except maybe california, but I may be wrong about that.

It's really not difficult or expensive here for an average middle class person to go on a trip to the caribbean if you absolutely must have your fix of mountains. I don't think you have that option if you live in most of the rest of the country.

>conspicuous consumption for adults who want to show of to all the other pens there
what the fuck are you even trying to say here?

>it is an interesting city with a storied past, not a 1950s boom town whose main contribution to American culture is cocaine and bringing back wanton drug violence.
You not knowing or caring about our state's history =/= us not having any.

Texas here. Fuck all y'all!
>Except the South

>all the braindead rubes ITT ignoring the massive, malignant tumor on our great country that is the midwest
Worst landscape, cities, infrastructure, economy, weather, and people by far. These insular, arrogant fucks make Alabama trailer trash look cosmopolitan.

You're not wrong.
t. midwest

A quick look on Google reveals your history is
...wow
nothing.
Weren't even a state until 1845, didn't start becoming populated until the 1920s, didn't explode until the invention of air conditioning post WWII. If you think that somehow compares to New England you're delusional

By the way, it hardly counts as hill lands if they don't ever reach 300 feet above sea level.

Yeah you're either hilariously triggered or intentionally being dense

>weren't even a state until 1845
How incredibly arbitrary. New Hampshire officially became a state in 1788, so I guess everything that happened there prior to that means nothing then. Which is a shame, because really what important things have happened there since then? So it seems that aside from the initial settlement (in which you were overshadowed by neighbouring colonies anyway), and the revolutionary war+constitutional convention, there's not much- and since these happened before statehood, you have nothing by your own dismissive reasoning.

Just because we weren't part of the English colonies or United States at the time, you dismiss it entirely? What about Andrew Jackson bringing the state into the union by conquest? How many times has that happened in US history as opposed to just "okay we have all this new land, let's divide it into SQUARES lmao"

>didn't start becoming populated until the 1920s
European settlement here predates new england, indians lived here for practically time immemorial before then, and the seminoles (not a proper unified tribe nor native to florida) migrated here and did pretty well for themselves all things considered. So this claim is false

>didn't explode until the invention of air conditioning post WWII
not entirely accurate either, but it did help. Still, you seem to be placing a lot more emphasis on population here over actual history with these above two points, oddly enough.

>If you think that somehow compares to New England
New Hampshire can't stand on its own? Okay let me dismiss the entirety of New England's history then:

>religious wackjobs leave england
>generations later their descendants don't want to pay their taxes
>incite a war, while the french, spanish, and southern colonies do the brunt of the fighting and eventually win

bonus: few years later, be so butthurt as a region you threaten to secede (hartford convention)

Glorious.

>North Carolina and the Research triangle
>The sheer amount of money in Las Vegas to the the pacific.
>Houston and the rest of Texas
Those are some of the best parts of the country. The rest you highlighted is pretty shitty though, I agree.

>moving here
stopped reading there

>Texas

Poland?

>the worst states are gray
thanks for the advice

>Florida not colored

are you stupid