>TFW struggle lifting 40+ pounds

How are u online every time

Do you ever log off Sup Forums

>How are u online every time
I'm a NEET
>Do you ever log off Sup Forums
when I sleep

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M A 24 YEARS OLD VIRGIN!!! I NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND! I SHOULD BE DEAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>become normal
What's so great about being normal?

>20 years
Yeah, because people are usually jacked multimillionaires by that age. Whiny faggot.

> I NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND! I SHOULD BE DEAD!
You should be dead because you measure your worth as a person by whether you put your benis in a vagaine.

Being normal would be a significant improvement

Explain it to me, I don't see the appeal.

It would be a lot better than being a loser, not much more to explain. I don't think anyone enjoys being a virgin or having no friends.

why the fuck do you keep posting this same fucking shit every day?
you usually even get handful of helpful replies, and then proceed to ignore them or say you won't do the changes which people suggest
literally kill yourself
t: 22 years old virgin
s*ge goes in all fields

But it's normal. There's plenty of people like you. All you have to do to find friends is not be a disgusting motherfucker. It's pretty easy. Even I can do it, and I'm Russian.

he hasn't posted this in a while actually

>TFW this is what the only people I talk to think of me

I think I need to make a change for real...

exclude carb heavy foods from your diet, try to lower caloric intake in general
1 donut could equal a chicken breast + leg in calories, but one's far more filling
find low calorie but filling craving suppressants, like low sodium cold cuts, or tea or some shit
it's fucking retarded how much laziness/lethargy/amotivation has to do with physical health, just cutting out high carb foods AND soda will make you drop 10 pounds in the first month, gauruntee it
make sure to be 5 minutes early to every shift, take extra hours when possible, could be the difference between a reference and a letter of recommendation
try to notice what people talk about, figure out what that stuff is, and talk about it
dont be afraid to express on-topic opinions as long as it isn't socially taboo or whatever
get a fucking learners permit at least senpai, work your way up from that
look for GED programs or summer courses for credits you'd need to get a diploma, it really isn't that hard

I've failed the road test multiple times now

And I'm not even sure if GED is worth it anymore at this stage. I wouldn't be able to go to university

How do you complain if there is welfer? I get 15$ a month and that's all I'm supposed to like unemployed.

>I wouldn't be able to go to university
that's beside the point
you wont see anything above min wage in your future unless you at least have a HS diploma or equivalent
plus, even to going to college for a 1 year or two year technician or tradesman cert isn't hard
grabbing the lowest tier of trades implies job security in the workforce and 15/hr starting at minimum, ending usually at 30 or 35/hr
also the need for achievement is a core psychological need m8, people need challenges or they go legitimately depressed
at least accomplishing high school diploma will get you back on the road trust me
also, seeing that physical accomplishment of watching pounds drop off you just from minimum activity while cutting out bullshit food is a pretty great feel too
do push ups and weightless squats in your spare time in your room, you'll be popping 10, 15, 20, 30 before you know it

don't just ignore this shit bud, ive been in an eerily similar position to you
i may not having everything i want right away, but seeing personal growth is a truly underrated type of happiness

ur not the only one, special snowflake leaf

>also the need for achievement is a core psychological need m8, people need challenges or they go legitimately depressed

I think the ship has sailed on that...

>grabbing the lowest tier of trades implies job security in the workforce and 15/hr starting at minimum, ending usually at 30 or 35/hr

But regardless, I tried asking /biz/ what they thought of Trades in Ontario Canada but they said that it's near impossible to find an apprenticeship and there's pretty much no chance. They said if you can find one it's good as fuck though, but it's real hard because low barrier of entry and everyone trying

Say that again after you live in this life.
youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U

achievment is the little shit too you fucking idiot
keeping a clean living space, personal discipline, keeping routine physical activity, fucking feeding a goldfish etc etc
you need both realistic goals (like above) and challenging ones (set long term goals like saving money, losing weight, etc) in order to be mentally healthy
keep track of the daily shit you do so at the end of the day you remember what you did and feel proud of it, dont just live a laissez faire shit tier life and feel bad about not doing anything

elevator mechanic, seriously look that shit up
i got a literally stupid friend with a near physical handicap (fucked knee) and is looking to make up to 45/hr after he's done his apprenticeship, and he's in the GTA
find the niche trades or ones in high demand, and jump on that
the nice thing about trades is the small amount of schooling required, you can hop on the train for 5 or 10 years and it will be worth it regardless

>Say that again after you live in this life.

Why would I do that? Pakistan was in the right here.

I think you may be right

I kind of wanted to do a legit trade like Electrician or Plumbing or some shit but apparently it's near impossible to get an apprenticeship.

Elevator mechanic seems okay though, I actually will look into this. In the meantime I'm thinking about getting work as a bartender or something to make more than minimum wage and learn social skills

i hear that arabs (UAE, SA, Kuwait etc) sometimes are lazy as shit, especially in school and the workplace
can you confirm? i hear a lot about arabs going over to malaysia for schooling

>“At the present time, it’s pretty close to $50 an hour for a licensed mechanic, and then if you’re doing maintenance, maintenance mechanics go on call, so there could also be overtime on top of that for nights and weekends,” Mr. Staite said.

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE BEING AN ELEVATOR MECHANIC NOW

why do u get paid so much what the fuck is it actually that good

WHAT THE FUCK

Give ME ONE, JUST ONE REASON NOT TO ENTER THIS FIELD!!!

Not about their creatures. The point is you don't have the rights to complain if not living in a shithole. You are living in a fucking LOTS of OPPORTUNITY land and there shan't have any excuses like that.

>I hear a lot about arabs going over to malaysia for schooling
True. Also many black Africans and -Stans of central Asian.

>sometimes lazy as shit, especially in school and the workplace.
I've never saw them working here so can't really give a real feedback.

>why do u get paid so much
very small amount of trained elevator mechanics, and a shitload of aging elevators to repair in urban environments
they're extremely expensive equipment so the pay to fix them is quit high
same reason why heavy equipment (dumptrucks, grinders, bulldozers etc) mechanics get such good pay, except the job market for elevator mechanics isn't nearly as saturated
and most of what you're working with is either really basic physical mechanics or easily comprehensible circuitry that's well covered in the courses for the license

Is there any reason not to do this then become a foreman or whatever the fuck and make $120k/yr?

>>TFW 20 years old loser
That's young
>>TFW barely graduated highschool
Go to college and get better grades
>>TFW no drivers license
Get a drivers license
>>TFW no job
Go to college
>>TFW skeletal
Better than being fat
>>TFW virgin
Go to the southern states of the US, you will get laid by just muttering the words "I am not a white American"
>>TFW struggle lifting 40+ pounds
Work out for more than 1 week, and eat

These threads piss me off.

>TFW 18 years old loser
>12 hours on weekends - second year on university
>8 hours monday-friday - software engineer job
>no free time
>constant depression
>high testosterone and no gf because no freetime
>virgin

>Is there any reason not to do this then become a foreman or whatever the fuck and make $120k/yr?
from what i know, none at all
most people end up only leaving their jobs in old age retirement, as it isn't very physically taxing compared to other trades
the pay definitely keeps you around
also being a foreman or fully licensed mechanic, you can be a prick to an asshole and they can't say shit, because the elevator mechanic is literally the sole person who can approve the elevator "safe," so you can cuck asshole clients if they aren't paying you properly or giving you a hassle

Kiss your mom.

i need to become this.

I must become the Bull rather than staying as the cuck my entire life.