Last one reached image limit

last one reached image limit

dreamscopeapp.com/

last thread

soviet kitsch is pretty fun for this

last one for now

Not bad. The Peter Gabriel seems very conducive so I bet there's a bunch of awesome ones waiting.

yeah, gabriel album covers are all seem like great fodder for this, especially the early ones.

i know i said last one, but here's one more

From the thumbnail I wasn't that interested especially as a carpenter fan but yeah that's pretty fucking cool

>gabriel album covers are all seem like great fodder for this, especially the early ones.
And this one in particular because it's like he's tearing out the cover. I'd be interested to see it with some others.

personally, i like giving the system simple designs with complex filters. i think the way it deals with that really interesting, and the simple powerful graphics can still shine through. when you give it a complex picture with a simple filter you'll get something a little oilier. and then when you go complex picture with a complex filter you get an incomprehensible mess [spoiler]messes can be cozy tho[/spoiler]

Is this room on fire?

room on fire & modern vampires of the city

here's it with brain salad surgery, because i really like brain salad surgery as well

i made a horror

sick

scratch and choose your weapon

Paralytic Season

ooo i like a cheap thrills filter

is that a brain salad filter? doesn't looke like it, but still looks giger

i liked this filter too, so i put it on the gabriel album lol

im gonna keep gabe posting

It's Eparistera Daimones by Triptykon.

I like yours. Is it just me or did they improve their generator or something? The first of these threads I saw had like 80% of blurry mess in it.

what the fuck happened with my picture

it might be an improved algorithm/self learning blending system, or it might just be coincidence/people understanding how the algorithm works better, or it might just be the people in the each of these threads have had different successes making good album matches.

and thank you, i've posted most of the ones in this thread so far. here is the reverse of this post

this is the only file name i thought was kind of funny

awaken my love makes a cool filter too, and gabe posting as always

reverse of this. man scratch makes just as good of a filter as a subject. its almost as good as ITCOTCK.

coming up, scratch+ITCOTCK

forgot pic

holy fuck

alternate version, using a front and back cover to ITCOTCK

and here's in the court of the crimson king with a scratch filter

cool

this one lead into a much better named combination

what album is this that gives these real gross meaty textures? there was another in the last thread too.

altar of madness x pharmakon
yeah, it gave me the idea and it's still better than mine

not sure how i feel about this one

satanic satanist really does make a great filter. especially for gabriel

heres proof on my thesis that you cant mix two complex images together to form a coherent thought unless they have a lot of parallels already

songs + in the court of the crimson king = regina spektor body horror

Yup

aenima makes anything look like some sort of evanescence grunge shit

forgot image again.

fuckin a m8

i really like invisible touch as a filter

Favorite from last thread. Still taking requests for high res pics.

you'll never guess what the source for this is