Would this actually kill him...

Would this actually kill him? It seemed like the gold solidified too quickly to burn through his skull and do brain damage.

Flesh would boil, the brain would cook.

I've melted lead in a pot, but never gold. How did it melt in a cooking pot?

Melting point of gold is about 1900 fahrenheit, pretty sure a cooking pot over a fire wouldn't get that hot

Crown for a king

>Solid metals can't be hot

>you can melt gold in a pot over a fire

Reminder that Viserys did nothing wrong.
Reminder that Dany is a slut who prefers cock over her own brother

Things boil at lower temperatures at higher altitudes, I estimate if Vaes Dothrak is about 10,000 kilometers above sea level, it could be done

He paints the cakes

>this is the IQ of an average GoT fan

I'm not sure if you are actually this retarded.

A hot solid metal can't penetrate through bone. It would just burn the exterior.

Charcoal fires can exceed 1100 C (melting point) fairly easily.

Yeah but it wouldn't kill you in 3 seconds like in the show

Have you ever been shot lol?

Since the "gold" melted in 3 seconds in a small pot, I guess he'd have 2nd or 3rd degree burns at best.

wouldn't he also be a prime candidate for traumatic shock as well?

>not a medfag

No and neither was Viserys

>savages
>actually having gold

Most likely it was tinted lead.

Lead has a very low melting point for a metal. There are lakes of it on the surface of Venus.

They used special fire

It isn't the gold melting your skull that kills you, it's the molten metal literally cooking your brain.
Fun fact, Mongols liked to execute people this way. They often poured it down their throats.

Gold cannot melt steel beams or Targerayans. Wake up, sheeple!!!

I hope he comes back because dragons can't get burnt. Just lets Danyrys do all the hard work then claims the throne as the true heir.

He wasn't a dragon. He just took all the shit genes so his sister could get the good ones

>what are the laws of thermodynamics

Hed die instantly.

They were clearly melting down shit that they'd stolen on raids

>He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.

It wasn't fire, though. It was fucking molten gold that burned through his flesh and skull.

Daenerys has also demonstrated immunity to boiling water

Which is a bit less impressive than gold, yes, but I am also pretty confident she could swim through lava like a dolphin at this point

His brain would have literally boiled inside of his skull you fucking RETARD HOLY SHIT LEARN SOME FUCKING BASIC SCIENCE YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF TRASH

YOU'RE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT LIKES "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" ON FB AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ACTUAL SCIENCE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

could have had a heartattack from the pain

i cant even imagine

The only sympathy anyone should feel for Viserys is the shit he endured before he broke down and became what he was when his character was introduced.

And had he been a humbler, less psychotic person to begin with, he might have handled those hardships with a little more tact. But he was an inbred, arrogant asshole, so his sister turned on him at the first opportunity. And this is all putting aside that he probably fucked her at least once or twice.

they used hot memes to meld the godl

He never fucked her but he sure tried a couple of times
Illyrion needed Daenarys pure for Khal Drogo

Virginity is a meme. Khal wouldn't even have figured out.

>virginity is a meme
is that why we're the mememasters?

Gold can't melt human flesh

>knows OP is liberal
>liberals are anti-science

>implying lib babies aren't anti-science

present them with all the research, facts, data, and evidence you want, they won't see reason.

Self proclaimed muslim killed 50 gay people?

The guns are the problem. Not the religion the preaches hate and insists on the murder of people who don't fit in.

Yeah, libs are retarded. And so are you.

I didn't know conservatives could be this stupid, but you morons surprised me again.

from a fantasy medieval thread OP to Sup Forums shit in a second, impressive

Jesus Christ, that's fucking brutal.

My friend tricked another friend that Viserys survived that in the books and was still hanging around being bossed around by Dany and that there were theories from bookfags that he is secretly behind the Sons of the Harpy

They had tits and dragon (eggs)

So, what the fuck though.
Danny is the Mary Sue who cant be hurt by heat, in the show.

But Viserys is a Targ as well. So in D&D's world fire shouldn't have hurt him.

Or it is it just that Danny is special because she is a stronk wymon and the princ(ess) who was promised?

>dumb liberals know nothing about science

Really?

>A hot solid metal can't penetrate through bone.
why would you even say that? you make it seem like something must follow but what?

Didnt they pour it down his throat as well? or maybe that was in the books. Anyway they guy might not have died as fast as the scene made it out to be, but he would have become unconscious quickly from the heat/pressure and soon after died

Lol that literally has nothing to do with anything fuck off with yiur non seqs

Very disappointed when he died desu

He was hilarious