Mfw westerners mock commieblocks

>mfw westerners mock commieblocks

I live in a suburb like that

it's nice

Thank you but no one here ever expected a plebian to have patrician tastes.

>it's nice
Stockholm syndrome

No joke, I think I'd kill myself if I found myself living in the suburbs of some city. It just seems extremely sterile and boring. The people would probably be the most basic bitches on Earth.

Canada has both.

They are actually comfy and spacious, though.

You're also very isolated and bound to your home until you get a driver's license. I've lived in every type of neighbourhood and building, in many cities, including in Europe, but I hated suburbia the most.

Still better than commie blocks

Same here. They're more comfy than tenements but seem like sucking. I currently live in a victorian (1870). Only problem is the insulation is shit and fuel oil is expensive so it gets very cold at night.

There is literally nothing wrong with living in a suburb.

difference is we have 2500 square foot houses with 4 bedrooms and first world amenities. Basically heaven

Built waaaay too close.I bet you could hear people fucking next door

And 10 years later
>MUH DROUGH
>SEND US WATER CANADA

Americans are grasshoppers, duds and homo sapiens. To understand why your picture is wrong requires a neanderthal brain, sorry.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

That must be a fucking awesome place to go offroading, I'll give it that.

until you realize there's those retarded homeowners associations and neighbourhood watch shit that will passive aggressively punish you for doing anything like that

There's enough water to go around. I wouldn't be too worried about that.

We're making the desert bloom with reasonably-priced single-family homes and conveniently-located strip malls.

>Not doing it anyway

>There's enough water to go around.
Apparently not.

theres nothing wrong with a suburb but the arr rook same thing there kind of ruins it

you dont know how much having shrewd cunts of neighbours can fuck with you
even if you're "I don't care what other people think imma do it anyway" type, you'll be harassed in every way possible
they'll make sure you get citations for every municipal infraction out there, actively avoid including you in anything community related, etc

This is around as insane as commies building cities north of the tree line.

>We're making the desert bloom
You realize that's not how it works?

Even so, there's nothing but fucking desert for miles. What's to stop me from taking my business someplace further away?

makes me realize how forested the country is when any shot outside of city centers looks the same

Suburbia is fine, as long as there isn't too much collusion in its development.

It also helps when there is a lot of greenery planted.
That's what throws me off the most about OPs picture. No gardens of any sort.

why did you spiders copied american's style of houses?

I'm a westerner yet I live in a commieblock...

You can't stop us! We WILL inhabit AND dominate the deserts.

If we want a desert to be green, we'll MAKE it green.

Neat. What state?

New Mexico and Utah, I believe.

I don't understand why the US built it'd second laegest city in the desert. Now we seem insist on putting more people in the least hospitable environments while much Wisconsin and Minnesota remains sparsely populated.

Good thing we did. Don't wanna spoil the nice places.

Good god don't give them ideas, we're full.
-Minnesota

Most desert cities were quite small before the advent of air conditioning. Basically, a lot of people really don't like cold winters, and they moved to hotter areas that became tolerable in summer with electric cooling, in exchange for the warm winters.

Also, a city like Los Angeles was part of the process of western expansion. LA and SF were the main American "anchors" in the region, serving as ports and military bases and west coast operations centers.

But it took until the postwar for cities like Phoenix or Las Vegas to grow very much.

>mfw I don't live in a comfy italian sub :'(

>LA
>Desert

It's not, though. The LA river used to have a lush floodplain and a bunch of tributaries but they cannibalized the river and paved over pretty much everything. Coastal SoCal has always had hot, dry weather because it lies on the horse latitudes but the wind coming off of the ocean provided a lot of atmospheric moisture.

>tfw I always dreamed of living in such an area

Those are shit tier suburbs with homes on tiny lots.

Large lot rural residential suburbs are where it's at. Pic related is near me.

soulless

fucking soulless

>tfw living in a small commieblock
it's the best kind of feel

Most russians are depressed because of commieblocks.
I'm actually going to kill myself someday.

I want see that after nuke bombing.

They could at least give everyone decent backyards

>grass
>in the desert

fucking kys america

America's pretty good at that.

>nobody hinting at the terrible grammer

it seems like every house got a pool

Only people who have lived a comfortable life can not appreciate the suburbs.

What the fuck, are those real? I mean I'm not defending commie blocks, but these are just terrifying. Especially those in the middle of nowhere, just unsettling for some reason.

You're a pussy.

You've never experienced growing up in the desert without having to worry about water. Since water is unlimited in American deserts.

I don't get why poor desert shithole and australia can't have thriving communities in the desert. It's comfy and safe. The grass and trees are green and you can ride dirt bikes all day.

Yup we do, it's a good way to keep cool, I grew up in a neighborhood similar to what posted.

It's comfy, I don't get how you snow niggers live

Where would you rather live then?

I don't even know what you're talking about

we're always cool up here in the north

>You're also very isolated and bound to your home until you get a driver's license.
Don't you have buses?

I don't understand why people criticize those suburbs, I mean, it looks ugly from the outside, yes, but the quality of life of the people who live there, with a big house, a personal garage a small garden, etc. is infinitely better than someone who lives, for the same price, in a shitty small apartment in a crowded, polluted and noisy city.

How long do you have to drive to get to a store?

looks like a screeshot from simcity

You know how cool it gets at night in the desert?

Nigger, that's in the middle of the Desert. Probably a 2 day drive