Will Spain ever have a good foward internationally ever again?

Will Spain ever have a good foward internationally ever again?

Diego Costa

Mayoral

Torres was better

He doesn't fit how Spain plays and has even scored a single goal for them yet?

Remind why this Brazilian fucker is playing for Spain anways.

>top spain goal scorer with way less apps

>thinking that fag is better

Peak Torres was better than peak Villa.

Villa is better overall though because Torres had a major drop off after those two great seasons

I'm never sure if this is a meme or not

>>Torres has been playing for 15 years
>In those 15 years he's had 2 good seasons
>To millennials this means he was world class
>To them the 2 seasons weren't him just playing above his usual level
>To them that WAS his usual level and he was just out of form for the other 13 seasons

Why can't millennials understand football? Why don't they understand that the reason players constantly leave for huge sums is because of the false economy they've created themselves and not because they're actually worth it?

>"Let's spend £90m on this memer. If we're lucky he'll help us win the league and CL, giving us £25m in prize money and he only wants £12mpy in wages! How can you say that isn't worth it?"

No wonder you're all faggots, you can't even use common sense.

>refering millennial as "they"

are you literally 40s?

Borja Baston

paco alcacer is a beast, like if suarez and messi had a son

t. Jordi

made me cringe a little

I'm actually a madrid fan (a real one, not some faggot living in the other side of the world) but I have to admit I'm scared of their team this season, they are going to rape us even more than they have for the last 7 seasons. I still have nightmares of the 0-4 at bernabeu

meanwhile we wasted 30m in morata, who has the grace and mobility of a garbage truck going in reverse and the aim of stevie wonder peeing in a public toilet

Spain has always played better with a false 9 anyway. In fact, most teams who dominate possession should play with a false 9.

*paella vs arros con cosas intensifies*

hes average as fuck

not worth the money barca paid

really weird transfer

>not worth the money barca paid
Attackers like Mane, Morata, Sane, Benteke and Milik were more expensive and Andre Schurrle cost the same.

€30m for a striker is really not much in today's market

Spain were dominant at the time and many had them tipped as favourites for the WC again. Brazil for some reason were very keen on BR league talent and ignored Costa until it was completely clear he was the best HUE striker around by that time it was too late as Spain had no other striker and convienced Costa to take up the chance to play for them.

we paid the same for pegleg morata, and at least alcacer got 15 goals and 8 assists last season playing with shit valencia and was great with spain junior nt

based El Guaje