please kill me

>true football

get rekt.

Nope, Labour Day weekend in the CFL.

it's ok m8, NFL season is almost here

>international break
>there aren't even any games on Saturday

Gianni Infantino did this

Just wait until next Sunday, this faggot board will be back to the way it should be, all NFL football threads.

>true football
college football is great bruh

Bahia x Vasco today

go bay my cum

Let the plebs revel in their ignorance man. It's their loss.

I thought UCL was the only real football to Spaniards?

Brazil vs Colombia will be pretty good

Apart from a few gamethreads and the most cancerous general on the board you'll do nothing. Sit down, shut up and try not to get shot.

No. Real football is clubs football. I enjoy >our league as well as Serie A and Bunda.

Why would you think that?

Spaniards rant and rave about UCL on here as the only thing that matters and never discuss their meme league (why would you though lmao)

I need my Primier League, damnit. Fuck NFL.

It's too early on the season, most of spanish flags are halal fans that will disappear thru the year.

There's no need to discuss our league, it's simply the best of the world followed by the ones I said previously.

>best in the world

Only league it is more entertaining than is Ligue 1

>daily which league is better (the real discussion is which league has the msot foreign players and managers, because their own suck ass)

>the entertaining meme

Mancity will have the league by march m8. Delusion must end now

>he doesn't lose his whole paycheck betting on college football teams he knows next to nothing about
Why even live desu fampai?

>3 team race meme league

vs

>league with all the best managers in the World, interesting story lines, a defending champ that was a 5000/1 odds to win and several teams that can compete this year

Scandinavian womens football and Eerste Divise are my choices, but this weekend we don't even have that.

As an objective person, Leicester won the league like 4 weeks before the end of the season and La Liga had 3 candidates until the very last match

The partity meme should die as soon as posible

>Best managers in the world
I think Guardiola and Wenger are the only relevant ones who have not been sacked from Spain, Germany or Italy.

>interesting story lines
I thought the quality of the games was the important thing. If I want story lines I watch Mad Men

>a defending champ that was a 5000/1 odds to win and several teams that can compete this year
Is that your way to say that your league is soo shit that even a literally who can win it because teams with infinite budget don't know what they're doing?

You mean halal cancer, they're the only ones who think winning one league title in seven years is okay

kek