A girl is apparently able to survive being stabbed multiple times in the stomach...

A girl is apparently able to survive being stabbed multiple times in the stomach, and falling in water most likely full of feces.

>an user looks for realism on a fantasy show with dragons, resurrection, and zombies

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>Arya. the girl who couldn't kill anyone who was told to kill, comes back after killing her only classmate, holding Needle, the sword that Jaquen told her to drop to become no one.
>"Finally a girl is no one."

A girl has plot armour.

A show having dragons, resurrection, and zombies doesn't excuse literally everything, user. If suddenly, during one particular episode, illness and infection didn't exist, that would be a problem. Your shouting "zombies" as hard as you can doesn't change that.

I didn't get that either. Why did he say that when she had literally just quit because she wanted to be Arya Stark again.

Khal Drogo died of an infection thanks to a small cut

>small cut
>was a gaping gash wound

I think you must be a crocodile, because you sure are in DA NILE

A girl is not supposed to read this in my voice.

Because he's a fraud. The faceless ones never really become "no one."

Is this the worst plotline in the entire span of the show? It had so much promise, and went absolutely nowhere, to just peter out with a whimper at the end.

yeah, i wanted her to get a mission to kill jon, as a way to bring her to westeros

>taking the b8

The fantasy genre doesn't mean anything can happen, it means certain rules are established so that the story differs from reality in ways the audience can expect, rules like:
>dragons exist
>magic exist
>death isn't necessarily permanent

Some rules that were not established in GoT:
>protagonists can't die
>stab wounds aren't that bad
>infection doesn't exist

Meh, the Ganges is probably twice as bad as Braavos pissawater and India is still one of the most populous countries

After he let a witch who's people were raped and killed by khal drogos army tend the wound.

I haven't got to season six yet.

Is there a good reason Jaquen has the face he discarded in season 2? Or did they just go the lazy route and use the same actor so people would recognize his character?

He's cool looking and chicks want to fuck him. So they used the same character.

With that double chin and thin beard?

>a girl is finally no one
the... what? how does that make any sense

I agree that he's a pretty good looking guy and steals the scenes that he's in. I'm just wondering if there was a logical plot reason for bringing him back when he changed his face in season 2.

600 people are born every minute in India

I'm sad because he's the best actor in the series and is probably not gonna show up anymore.

You mean a resurrection that resulted from a grown man dying after get stabbed as many times and not even getting thrown into a river?

>OK, bringing a man back to life is one thing
>but penicillin? Whoa that's asking way too much

>fantasy rules
>fantasy feces
>fantasy water with fantasy bacteria

the rules just don't apply in Magical Essos, user

A girl has truly become Game of Thrones by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, based on A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin

Anyone else getting bored of this show? I've literally dozed off during ever episode this season

POO

Arya died though. You become noone by cutting off your own face. "I'm Arrya Stark of Winterfell" is part of the usuall shtick, Waif is going to the north using Aryas identiy as a cover.

a girl has no internal organs

It's still enjoyable but it jumped the shark 2 seasons ago.

I just watch to see the end, since fatman will never finish the books

Heyyy Carlsberg!

>womyn logic
lol

IN DESIGNATED

>what is magic realism vs fantasy

>Is this the worst plotline in the entire span of the show?

Probably. It's definitely the one with the most wasted potential.

This

The only infected wound we've seen was Drogo's, and he was literally being poisoned. I don't think disease works the same way it does in our world. Also, their medicine is clearly MUCH better than you would expect given the medieval setting, and possibly involves low level "magic" (not that they consider it that) as a matter of course. So while it's definitely a stretch, it's not nearly as absurd as the same thing happening in our world.

disease works however is convenient to the plot

it's a pleb car crash i cant look away from

Yeah, but why?

>Fantasy bacteria
Kek

user did a meme!
Well done user.

A girl has wasted everyone's fucking time .

The fucking stupid fountain healed her in the temple of black and white.

When they healed her blindness she was actually blind. The poison they gave her killed her optic nerve. The water healed her blindness because the many faced god chose to. The same way the lord of light bullshit works.

When she was healed again he had no choice but to honor the god's wishes. This is why he doesn't stop her.

That said I think it's dumb anyway.

You a an illness de gay fag.

women have higher pain tolerance than men

You don't die from pain, dumbass

that shiv could've had a much shorter blade causing less damage

you actually can.
not that it matters in this case though.

"no"

I've heard that, and there's supposed to be scientific evidence to support it, however, I have NEVER seen a bitch suck up pain the way I have with dudes.

In the Army, bitches were always crying and quitting, while I've watched dudes with broken ankles do 20 K foot marches under load.

Nah, they were both about the same size.

>being baited this easily
The "I don't understand verisimilitude" meme crops up in EVERY Game of Thrones thread, you'd think people would just ignore it eventually.