How many more flops can they take?

How many more flops can they take?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-angry-birds-sony-20160517-snap-story.html
m.imdb.com/name/nm0092790/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cr1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them

WB is a film studio retard

Because the guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh " like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.

More than Sony

Did Sony profit from Angry Birds?

The production and advertising costs went up to like 480 million total so it didn't even break even according to that

Beat me to it.

THE NICE GUYS
>budget: 50 million
>gross: 50.2 million

MIDNIGHT SPECIAL
>budget: 18 million
>gross: 6.2 million

KEANU
>budget: 15 million
>gross: 20 million

Why did they even pick her? Because of Furious 8?

Can they?

Time Warner is a spook house so as long as the American government exists so too will Time Warner

infinite flops

technically, for tax purposes no Hollywood film makes money so every expenditure is a write off

>OH shit boss, we actually made money on this!
>QUICK JUST PUT -300,000,000 in this negative cost column!
Phew, that was close!

>make original movies that are actually pretty good
>don't make money on it

Fuck you if you just want Transformers 7 or another dull Marvel copy. You're the reason nothing but shit comes out in theaters anymore.

They should make movies about lesser known characters instead

>movies that are actually pretty good

name one

>Batman meeting Superman
>Mad Max 4
>Point Break remake
>Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 2
>Close Encounters 2
>Bridesmaids 2
>The Exorcist but now with stupid jump scares
>"original films"
lol

The Nice Guys

Midnight Special

Snyder is a fucking retard

wtf, source?

>Midnight Special
'no'

latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-angry-birds-sony-20160517-snap-story.html

Snyder isn't in charge of casting.
Read Then see m.imdb.com/name/nm0092790/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cr1

Then reflect about your life choices about why are you channeling your rage towards a faceless corporation and a scapegoat with the face of Snyder.

>snyder is a scapegoat
oh so its the studio's fault hes never made a good movie and is a literal drooling retard

>Snyder isn't in charge of casting.
But directors have the final say of who they want in a role.

He thought Gal Gadot was even decent enough for Wonder Woman and now we have to deal with her no-talent Jew ass for the rest of the DC live action films.

They just did good with conjuring 2. Retard.

How will Fantastic Beasts do? I know nothing about it or the fanbase.

>never made a good movie

Holy fuck you're retarded.

The spoopy Wan kino is doing well.
>implying MADMAN Squad will flop

If it's marketed as a Harry Potter movie? Over 800, probably 900 odd. They could get really lucky and have it break a billion