No prime moz bf

>no prime moz bf
why even live

it would be the worst relationship ever

imagine all the bullshit you would have to put up with

who?

not too hard to find a gay guy with a solid jawline my duder

>ywn snuggle with young Moz lying in bed while he whispers the lyrics from There is a Light that never goes out to you, gently kisses you on the mouth
>ywn have arguments when he finds out you ate a steak 5 years ago and turns tsundere
>you will never catch him staring for hours at his own mirror while listening to the New York Dolls
>you won't be killed by a double-decker bus after years of a turbulent relationship
life's just not fair

He's aged like shit compared to Johnny

Marr literally looks like death wtf are you talking about

>53

He looks in his thirties

No he doesn't you delusional fanboy, he looks like a skeleton

lmao no

Both wrong

I know it's hard to accept qt Moz looks like a hairy old git now so I understand though

I'd rather be with hairy old Moz than with someone who looks like they lost a battle with heroin

moz literally hates humanity, don't think it'd last

marr seems a chill as fuck guy though

> not hating humanity
wtf is wrong with you

this

there's a reason he almost never had a relationship that lasted a bit

I can't believe you all forgot the best Smith
He's looking better than both of them

Rourke literally looks like a soccer mom

Yeah but that's better than looking like a skeleton and a hairy old man

underrated. kinda hard to shine when you're playing with johnny marr though

not really, but to each his own. I think Marr aged the best, but the bad thing is that he's pretty ugly and ratfaced. Moz was very handsome, but aged bad, so there you go.

Post Joyce, if you have him. I bet he aged the worst, he was ugly as shit.

Well, did they?

Looks like your average bloke in his 50s, wouldn't call him ugly as shit

yeah, he doesnt look bad, he actually might look the best of the four right now, which is fucked up beyond belief

I mean look at this fool when he was young, he was undeniably the ugliest of the bunch, but now he might be the best looking. I think it might be because he embraced his age and got a nice haircut and let his hair gray, instead of getting dying his hair and having a youth haircut like both marr and rourke, which is pathetic as fck

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

>that earring

don't know who looks more bent in this photo