GOAT

Just listened to this on Acid and I'm positive this is the greatest achievement in modern music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeNCbzCqF6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

degenerate

ahha dud agre i listn to beatl on acid 2
drugs r great haha

lw

if you have to be off your tits to appreciate something, its probably shit

I just wanted to say Ive listened to a loooot of music, and quite a bit on psychs. Acid trips have only helped the way I perceive sound and vibration.

John and George solo stuff is far superior to the Beatles, just in case you didn't know, you memer

lose the drug aspect and you'll be more convincing

IT is so fucking good.
Tied with The Bends as my favorite.

(I really gotta get to KOL and Moon already)

I already enjoyed it immensely, but some aspects of In Rainbows are only able to be caught in a higher state of mind. I hate to say it, but you just don't understand user.

Stay a pleb of life:)

yeah dude and I listened to Lonerism while stoned and I think it's the best album of all TIME
Drugs dude lmao

>implying I'm trying to convince something
I'm actually just expressing my opinion but Okay

>Drug Aspect
Music and "mind altering/enhancing substances" have always been linked, and as a musician myself I tend to believe that using these substances while listening to music is essential for gaining a proper understanding of the creator and the intentions of whatever is you're favorite music comes from, unless they are really see through already

Multiple times I dropped acid to the powers that b, didn't need the acid to appreciate it but, was a different experience. Made me see death grips as this psychedelia band but for comforting bad trips. Because I was having nervous breakdown on acid, then popped in Up My Sleeves. And still living.

everything on acid is like that

Wow that actually sounds amazing.

I listened to On GP and Inanimate Sensation on LSD and I lost my shit, I could not believe that emotion on On GP.

I could imagine NOTM being pretty fantastic

that guy is looking creepy now. i bet he did a creepy thing

I'd let Kevin Parker do creepy things to me any day.

listen to trout mask replica on acid its the funniest shit

>I'm positive this is the greatest achievement in modern music
>chemicals have altered my brain right now though
Ugh

I'm probably takings a tab today, did you freak out? Could you function 6 hours in?

>George solo stuff is far superior to the Beatles
youtube.com/watch?v=HeNCbzCqF6Q

>hey guys i just head of this new album called in the aeroplane over the sea its really good you should check it out

every album sounds like the greatest when youre tripping.

In Rainbows is nothing special. Maybe the 5th or 6th best rh album.

This guy doesn't know jack shit

listen to any album that isnt absolute trash on a psychedelic and you will think it is amazing

>I just listened to this on acid
DUUUUUDE

Listen to albums while tripping on benadryl you faggot.

this isn't even good bait man cmon. Get some upper shelf bait for your tackle box next time

Do it ASAP herb