> no ledeckyposting on sight

what the FUCK is wrong with yall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuUhtIv3YtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who dis fanny granny?

This is an exclusive T H I C C only board. Grandma's go into >the trash

Why do black guys like her so much?

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to sniff her diaper.

I've been going pretty hard with the ledeckyposting on Sup Forums

delete ur fuccn posts and STOP BULLYING FROM NOW ON

>Katie la icky

Imagine being Phelps in that pool and having to be all like "damn, Katie Ledecky, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific grandmother wrinkled face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck Madeline Dorado in the village. Like seriously imagine having to be Phelps and not only sit in that pool while Ledecky flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the Brazilian booing barely drowning out the sight of her crows feet and leathery skin, and just sit there, lap after lap, hour after hour, while she perfected that stroke. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as the announcers tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KATIE LEDECKY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and bunda and later alleged underaged gymnasts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Maryland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat and chlorine that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with coaches in the previous months. And then the coach calls for another 200m, and you know you could kill every single person in this pool before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Michael Phelps. You're not going to lose your Subway sponsorship over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

How could one woman be so sexy?

I'm just waiting for her BLACKED DOT COM scene to release.

Quality copypasta edit.

STOP IT STOPIT STOP IT

lads, imagine if she were a real qt and had the same results she's got. damn she would be permastickied on Sup Forums, no doubt.

but then we got -that- unfortunately.

come on she's not that bad

all bald people look better with a cap on

#gotem

Ay dios mio, Ledecky getting Lerekt'ied

Is she also going to be competing at the Paraolympics or is JUSTing not yet a sport?

Syndergard pitches for the nats now?

I genuinely think she's cute.
And the combination of that with the fact she's a badass in the pool is hot as fuck.

wording this

Damn, check out those legs and those are skinny jeans she's wearing.

DROPPED

What a shitlord slut

She looks like a totally different person in every picture.

Still would though

SHE WOUL DNEVER EVER EVER EVEREKJVA;LSKJDF;LAKJSND;LFAKJS

>his smug ass face

YOU JUST KNOW

you just know that HE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED HER LIKE THAT BECUASE SHE IS A PURE CHRISTIAN GIRL SAVING HERSELF FOR MARRIAGE

Damn I missed this

She's got a big, naive smile, big enough to take a huge thick bbc balls deep down her throat dontcha think? Why do you think she is smiling so big in that picture?

EVERYTHING IS WRON GWITH THIS POST

DELETE ALL OV IT

she insinuated light heartedley on national television during her exit interview on ABC from the olympics that Michael Phelps was old even though he is only 10 years older than her and could theoretically date her

18 DAYS OF PURITY LEFT

Olympic years are like dog years, he's basically 70 years older

You mean like how the entire Jamaican track and field team deleted all of Katie LeDickys virginity?

she's getting married in 18 days/??

fucking source or delete your browser

Just wait until the Stanford swim rapist gets a hold of her

opjfireklo;.ijz,/AFSIJszelo/a;.wK THAT NEVER HAPPEND AND YOU DKNOW IT SOTPPOSTING HTIS STUF FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJA;LSDKFJ;LAK

whoa...

Man, I I bet Katie sounded like that when she came right as Usain dropped a huge "white lighting bolt" deep inside her formerly tight womb...

POST MORE KATIE

Is this Katiekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=cuUhtIv3YtA

I watch that literally every morning to prepare myself for the day.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck this is about. I've never made it past the first minute without loosing my shit at Katie's '''''''acting'''''''

>That autism walk at 1:01

It's some video to promote her high school. I believe it was made in her senior year of high school. She gives a speech at the end which is endearing in a weird way. The entire video is good because Katie is cute in an awkward and autistic way.

I love how out of place she looks in that Catholic school uniform next to all the normal girls.

>Out of place

She wears that shit everywhere

See

oh gosh, shes so autistic :3c

WILBON
I
L
B
O
N

>You will never attend Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart

wtf i love katie now

FUCK OFF

Katie Ledecky is basically the new Rebecca Adlington, with her weird combination of qt hideous mutant adorability.

>ywn sully her pure Olympian genetics with your vile goyim seed

Mrs. Carroll is kinda hot.

Look at her feet. The way she parts them.

>tfw you're a GOAT olympic swimmer but you really just want to protect Arya and Sansa Stark

Has a pretty manly figure desu

"""""""""""""She""""""""""""""" even has manly voice

THERES NOTHIGN WRONG WITH THAT AND ITS CUTE ACTUALLY SO DONT TRY TO BULLY HER ABOUT IT OK

>Those fucking thighs

Its pretty low for a girl but considering she's 6ft its not out of the ordinary

More like nigga wouldn't touch THAT with a 10 feet pole.

Good, more Katie for me

>nigga wouldn't touch THAT with a 10 feet pole
More like 10 inches. I mean, come on, it's not THAT big.